MidWest Pools

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2018

Vinyl In-ground Swimming Pool and Above Ground sales and Installation and Service Midwest Pools has over 60 Years of experience within our crews when it come to installing Above Ground and Vinyl In-ground Pools .At Midwest Pools, we take pride in country and workmanship we proudly stand behind our work with a 1 Year workmanship warranty. I will guarantee you, we will exemplify the absolute best customer service you have seen from a contractor, our goal is to give the customer the best experience we possibly can. I only sale the best products from our pools to our pool equipment. We service all of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas. We also offer Swimming Pool Services....

Waterworx

At Waterworx we provide residential and commercial pressure washing, pool services and irrigation services. We have trained technicians that take pride in making sure our customers receive the best customer service! We also have only the best equipment and training! We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 918-319-2208

Offers by Waterworx on Angi

02/04/2020

cindy M.

Purchased a Radiant Pool after owning two regular above ground pools for 15 years and having issues due to weather, poor installation, etc. Love the pool. Jeff has done right by us. Highly highly recommended.

Description of Work
Radiant Pool Installation

Category swimming pools

02/04/2020

Rebecca L.

They did an awesome job! They always responded timely to all of my crazy questions and didn’t seem to bat an eye about how crazy they were. I recommend them to anyone willing to listen to me!

Description of Work
pool sale and install

Category swimming pools

02/05/2018

Lynn L.

Great. Very efficient, friendly and reasonable. I think I have a new friend for life and will always call Jeff for my pool issues.

Description of Work
Pool liner install

Category pool cleaners

02/04/2018

Carol T.

Excellent the crew was polite considerate. Cleaned up mess. No complaints.

Description of Work
Used pool set up and new lumber put in

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

02/04/2018

Cherrie B.

Jeff and his guys were very good workers and did a great job even when we had a lot more rocks than he expected. We would hire them again for our pool services

Description of Work
Installed 33 foot round pool

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

MidWest Pools

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2018

5861 S Garnett Rd

Tulsa, OK 74146

Pool Sales, Radiant Pools, Vinyl-In-ground Swimming Pool Installs, Above Ground, and In-Ground Pool Services, Vinyl Liner Replacements.

We are sorry to inform you that we do not service or install fiberglass or Gunite Pools at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check