Ken Ackley Craftsmen

Founded 1975 • With Angi since September 2009

6 employees. Hourly charges for workers vary from $40 to $80 per hour. 30 years in Tulsa. Award winning....

Mayo Brothers Wood Floors

With over 15 years of experience in the Tulsa area, Mayo Bro's specializes in installing, refinishing, and repairing all types and species of wood floor. Mayo Bros is owned and operated by Caleb Mayo who oversees each job to make sure every customer receives quality workmanship and excellent customer service. In 2014 Mayo Bro's expanded to provide - All types of tile installation(flooring, kitchen and bath) - Interior Painting - Exterior Painting

Air Solutions

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angie’s List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining.

Lawrence Welch Contracting, LLC

We are a General Contracting Company that specializes in Exterior Painting, Remodeling, and Metal Building Systems. With years of experience in the Industry, We are happy to bring Quality work to our Community.

10/18/2011

Ken and his crew completely spoiled me by the quality of their work, their professionalism and their work ethic. I paid these guys an hourly wage, and I acted as my own general contractor, working directley with the subs (electrician, plumber, air conditioning contractor, floor refinisher, etc.). Ken did not mark up materials, and we got them at his discounted price. This project took 5 months to ...

Description of Work
This was a complete remodel of a 2000 square foot condo in a historic (built in 1926) multi-story apartment building. The job included demolition of walls, removal of all old cabinetry, stripping of old lead-based paint, repair of water damaged wood around windows, platering, drywall work, new ceiling installation, installation of pocket doors, repair and rehanging of doors throughout condo, cabinet installation, cabinet fabrication, extensive finish woodworking, hardwood flooring repair, retiling of bathrooms, installation of floor tile in bathrooms and kitchen, installation of backsplash in kitchen, surface preparation and repainting of every wall and ceiling in the apartment, installation of new kitchen appliances, some very detailed tilework and woodwork to our specifications, and to the specifications of a designer and an architect.

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plastering,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

06/20/2011

Perfect. He made and installed kitchen cabinets that are as beautiful today as when he made and installed them. You should use him if you have a project. He is unassuming but don't let that fool you! He will do a really good job.

Description of Work
Ken made cabinets for my kitchen and he did a beautiful job. He is nice, courteous and reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone. Probably the best carpentry work I have had done. You have to wait sometimes to get him however.

Category woodworking

06/03/2011

Disappointed that the first time I try to use Angie's List I get Ken and he hangs up telling me he's to busy. Great, but being rude is unprofessional.

Description of Work
too busy and extremely rude. hung up on me.

Category remodeling,woodworking

05/25/2011

He was absolutely wonderful and went above his work. Overall, it went perfect. He is a perfectionist. He is very detail oriented and absolutely perfect. He is wonderful at his job. He talks to me and walks me through the whole stuff. He is very knowledgeable. He will go out of his way to do extra things. My mom hired him too.

Description of Work
I used Ken Ackley Craftsmen a couple of months ago. He re bricked around my chimney.

Category masonry,chimney repair

03/22/2011

Very pleasant and he repaired the shower. Only issue is he came to see the problem and during that visit merely screwed on (without the use of tools) a shower attachment. Took all of 60 seconds. He charged me for two service calls. He could have done both procedures the second visit. He did not say he charged for an estimate or to access the problem.

Description of Work
Repaired shower control in master bath. It would not provide hot water. He replaced a part and it works fine.

Category plumbing,remodeling

Carpentry. Painting, Roofing. Tile work. Stucco, Drywall. Foundation work, & Handyman

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal