HOUCHIN ELECTRIC CO INC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2006

OKLAHOMA LICENSE 000670. 40 EMPLOYEES. FREE ESTIMATES. SERVICE CALL COST IS DETERMINED BY HOURLY RATE: $90.00 FOR THE FIRST HOUR & $40.00 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL 1/2 HOUR FOR 1 ELECTRICIAN. HELPER & MATERIALS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE IF NEEDED & WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE IS $135.00 PER HOUR. ONE-WAY TRAVEL CHARGE APPLIES....

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angie’s List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining.

Technicians from Liberty Air Services LLC are expertly trained and ready for any project in Tulsa and surrounding areas. We’re punctual, trustworthy, and dedicated to professionalism. We put safety as a top priority and are dedicated to producing high-quality results. Furthermore, we charge competitive prices for everything we do to keep our heating and cooling services as accessible as possible. All our repairs are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Customers can have the peace of mind that everything will be completed correctly the first time. High-quality parts are used for everything we do, and our skilled technicians are equipped with professional tools and equipment.

When you need appliance repair, call All Appliance Service. We understand that quality appliances can be a significant investment for your home and your life. When they malfunction, you need a company that offers reliable and cost-effective repair services. Our qualified technicians can diagnose the problem and fix it promptly, getting you back to your daily routine as quickly as possible. We’re a family owned and operated company that has been in business locally for more than 25 years, and we’re committed to providing the best service possible to the Tulsa area.

06/06/2019

Tim came right on time, early really. And he had the socket replaced perfectly in about 50 minutes. Have not gotten the bill yet, but from using them in the past, I know it will be reasonable. Only an hour's worth of work.

Description of Work
I had mangled an attempt at replacing a light socket on a fixture in our living room.

Category electrician

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business.

04/22/2017

Everything was done efficiently and satisfactorily. Marvin is very resourceful in repairing or fixing problems.

Description of Work
Various electrical work in connecting with remodeling project.

Category electrician

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business.

02/09/2016

Smoothly. Sometimes it's hard to get the residential business guy to call back but I am really happy with the electrician they have sent out. I had several bids and they were reasonable and I've been happy with all the work they have done for me. I plan on having them rewire my whole house.

Description of Work
They re-wired my detached garage and redid the service to it. They also added undercounter lights in the kitchen.

Category electrician

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business and are pleased that you were happy with our work.

02/02/2016

Tech arrived 15 minutes late, albeit late, he was professional. He addressed the problem but could not remedy the problem as it was related to the internal wiring of the fixture. I later replaced the fixture and finished the wiring myself. I was shocked to receive the invoice a week later to reveal labor charges for travel time to my home especially when it was not disclosed at the time when the a...

Description of Work
Trouble shoot electrical service to exterior light fixture.

Category electrician,lighting

01/25/2016

Living in an older home with plaster walls, the installer initially told me the job couldn't be done without ripping out historic crown molding. After discussing with another of their master electricians, they came up with a plan to avoid damaging the woodwork. They ultimately successfully installed the lights and switches with minimal damage to the walls or woodwork. Very pleased with the results...

Description of Work
Houchin installed 8 4" can lights and 1 pendant fixture and 3 dimmer switches.

Category electrician,lighting

COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL AND RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL NEEDS. INFRARED SCANS OF ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS.

WE DO NOT SERVICE MOBILE HOMES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express