Handyman Extraordinaire

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2008

Small to Large Projects.Handyman Extraordinaire is a Full Service Company like no other from a small to do list to a large remodeling project we are here to help, providing you Value. Serving the Tulsa area and all of NE Oklahoma 918-499-6100 www.myhmx.com Our Professional Specialists take pride in the workmanship and services we provide our clients and are interested in helping you achieve the goals you have for your home or office. www.myhmx.com...

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angie’s List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining.

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

04/19/2016

I contacted handyman Extraordinaire as a prior customer for them to come out and estimate my repairs. The first time I called they told me that they would have a repairman call me back. A week later I had yet to receive a call, so I called the office once again. I spoke to the same office staff member who apologized to me for no one calling me back and told me that she would have someone call me s...

Description of Work
Evaluate and estimate repairs

Category siding,woodworking,house painters

We are sorry for your experience in getting your free estimate. Had we known at the office we would have been able to expedite that for you, perhaps our craftsman had a wrong email address.

02/26/2016

No response at all. If he could not do the tasks or did not have time I would understand, but I wasted time waiting on him when I could have been using someone else.

Description of Work
I had a list of tasks for him to complete.

Category handyman service

We are sorry for your experience back in Sept. 2015 For some reason the electronic info did not get to the craftsman that served your needs in the past. Communication with our office could have corrected any issue with that info.

10/13/2015

Schedule an appointment to see the job. Gave. E an estimate and the did the job right then. Then he cleaned up after the job was completed. Quick and easy and very reasonable

Description of Work
Hung two doors

Category handyman service,doors

09/27/2015

Mr. Mike Soetaert was suppose to have an estimate to me within 48 hrs. This was on 9/20/2015. I waited until 9/24/2015 and sent him a message through Angie's list. He called me and said he purchased a new phone and something had happened that I had not received my estimate! So I gave my email address to him again and sent him a message to his personal email address that evening since I haven't rec...

Description of Work
Nothing!!!

Category handyman service

We have just sent Mr. [Member Name Removed] a personal email along with his pricing that was sent to him on the 25th after receiving his correct email address on the 24th. We apologize for any miscommunication, that is why we ask contact be to the craftsman directly or the office.

09/18/2015

went great, did great job

Description of Work
Fix both my gates

Category fencing,handyman service