Everett's Handyman Consulting Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2015

2.5

4720 s Santa fe

Tulsa, OK 74107

We find the best workers for every job you need done. "You won't regret calling everett!"...

02/10/2016

Jennifer F.

Description of Work
I wanted to replace my toilets and Everett quoted me $100-125 to install both. He pulled up the first toilet and claimed that there was wood rot and we'd have to completely redo the flooring to fix it. He brought his wife, who showed up at the beginning of the job and sat in my son's room for the next 3 days while the project ensued. He made me go to Lowe's with him to buy the materials, took literally 4 hours to purchase said materials, until I finally had to leave him with a blank check to purchase them since I had to find a sitter for my son and had not intended for anything remotely this long of a process to occur. |He tore my tile up and put down laminate, poorly. He cut it too short before the tub so I had to hire someone else to try and fix it. He knocked a hole in my bathroom wall behind my sink, claiming that was rotted as well, and I had to hire someone to build a shelf to fix the hole that he didn't repair. |The toilet that he purchased wasn't from Lowe's, I've recently come to find out. It must have been purchased secondhand at a lower price than what I paid him for bc shortly after his "job" was done, it started leaking. I had to pay someone to come and redo the seal underneath, and then eventually called the company bc I kept having issues with the toilet itself. Upon inspection of the actual toilet while I was talking to Kohler, I found that the toilet wasn't new. It was older and must have been purchased elsewhere. |Not only is this man a terrible handyman, he is a flat out crook. I will make it my life's duty to warn every potential client of the experience that they will have if they hire Everett.

Category lawn service

08/06/2015

Mary R.

Everett did a lot of odd jobs for me after I moved into my new home. He gave me a very fair price on the work I needed completed. I found him to be an honest man and thoughtful of my financial restrictions. He had the knowledge to do any work I asked of him, and was meticulous in doing it right. It's important to have someone that takes pride in their work, and he is not satisfied with mediocre performance. I had a lot of work that stretched over several days. I only wish his schedule would have allowed him to get my work done in a shorter period of time. I honestly believe Everett has the skills to fix anything. I will certainly call on him to give me an estimate for any future projects I may have.

Description of Work
Cleaned out large flower bed of dead deep rooted bushes and weeds, trimmed back bushes/trees and vines in the back yard and hauled it off. Installed towel racks and hooks in bathroom, replaced and/or repaired four doorknobs on internal and external doors, replaced molding under bathroom and kitchen cabinets, and dining room floor, repaired hole in storage unit, partially installed and made repairs on some privacy fencing, filled nail holes around doorways, installed mini blind, installed curtain rod, hauled off trash from my garage, repaired some internal doors that would not close properly, repaired bathroom vents that had not been installed correctly by someone else, replaced flood lights, caulked around tub faucet, sprayed for wasps and ants, filled hole that was under kitchen sink, and there may even be other small jobs I'm not remembering. Although I personally purchased the curtain rod, towel racks, hooks and mini blind, Everett paid for other parts & supplies that were needed for the job and included the cost in the overall total of $1,150.

Category electrician, pest control, fencing, garbage collection, handyman service, hauling services, lawn service, lighting, roofing, tree service, woodworking, doors

Green Group Oklahoma

Green Group Oklahoma believes that whether you are looking to have the best lawn on the block or just a great place for your kids to play, you deserve to enjoy your lawn and trust your lawn care service. Our goal is to please our customers so much, that they will tell others about us. A newer lawn care name in Tulsa, but built by a team of professionals who have been serving the Tulsa community for decades.

T-Town Landscape & Irrigation

With over 45 years of combined experiences, we specialize in Lawn Irrigation and Landscaping services. We work on all brands of Sprinkler Systems and we respond to our repair requests in 24-48 hours! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a FREE estimate today!

Penguin Pros LLC

Penguin Pros LLC is a local family owned company that offers a range of outdoor cleaning services including but not limited to pressure washing (driveways, siding, fencing, porches/patios, decks, etc), gutter cleaning, leaf removal, window cleaning, and more!

Call for details we have contractors for every job.