Empire Lawn Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

***2015 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner*** We perform residential and commercial services. When my company has a job to do we do it so that our clients are happy with the job we do, And what Empire does is for our client and our company is pleased with the job they have asked for....

Waterworx

At Waterworx we provide residential and commercial pressure washing, pool services and irrigation services. We have trained technicians that take pride in making sure our customers receive the best customer service! We also have only the best equipment and training! We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 918-319-2208

Offers by Waterworx on Angi
Rowe Landscape Installation LLC

Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC is a landscaping contractor landscaper serving the Broken Arrow, OK area since 1986. If you are looking to beautify your Broken Arrow home, give Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC a call. We can design and implement your vision and make your property uniquely special.

GreenGro Outdoor

GreenGro is a locally owned Lawn Fertilization and Weed Prevention company. We specialize in using Bio-Based fertilizers to keep your lawn healthy and free of any harmful chemicals. We have a combined 35 years of lawn care experience and fully back by our 100% Lawn Care Guarantee.

09/01/2019

AJ S.

I was referred by a very reputable client of mine to Empire Lawn Care. I reached out to them, they gave me a quote. When I started asking if they had any pictures of their work that I could see they responded “no”. I thought that was strange given that they were an actual company and not just some random joe. I proceeded to ask how I could find them online so I could see their work and his tone changed. I could never find any pictures ANYWHERE! Despite not finding pictures, I still went ahead and asked him to do the job. I wasn’t getting any response to my questions about pictures or finding them online, and then I receive a text from him telling me to find someone else. I should be able to ask a company for pictures of their work if I’m wanting to hire them for a job don’t you think? I didn’t see anything wrong with that but apparently he did. I’m very disappointed and will NEVER inquire about their business again

Description of Work
Very simple landscaping in my front yard only

Category landscaping

08/20/2018

Dennis & Kara H.

We have used Nolberto a couple of times. He and his crew do a very good job and we will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Weeding, mulching,bush trimming and lawn mowing

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/22/2017

Janet K.

Empire Lawn service arrives each week to mow and trim the front and back yards and gather up the leaves as needed in the fall. They will also remove small branches that fall after wind storms. For an extra fee, they aeriated and re-seeded my front lawn They also provide lawn irrigation service and landscaping but I cannot provide a review for these services.

Description of Work
Lawn service for mowing during the summer and leaf pick up during the fall.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

06/08/2017

Tim W.

This is the second time I've used Empire Lawn Service, and they did an excellent job again. Workers showed up within the time frame agreed upon, and my flowerbeds/shrubs look very nice and well groomed. Mr. Gonzalez remembered me from the last job (about 3 years ago) and gave me an estimate of how much it would cost, which came roughly the same amount. Even though this is his busy time of year, he got my small job done quickly and to my satisfaction. I will definitely use Empire again, and recommend his work to all those needing similar services.

Description of Work
Cleaned flower beds, pulled weeds, trimmed shrubs, brought in dirt to level out flowerbeds, placed mulch in flower beds.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/08/2017

Steve B.

Went very well. Always on time and shows when others wouldn't . Takes care of items outside just mowing and edging. Always charges a fair price. I have him come year round.

Description of Work
Yard mowing, edging and maintenance as well as other needs in the yard that need done.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

04/24/2017

Thomas C.

Nolber Gonzalez and his crew always are on time, on budget and do fantastic work. I am always treated fairly and everyone I've referred them to has been more than happy with Empire's work and prices. They are the best.

Description of Work
I have used Empire for years for virtually all outdoor services at my house--mowing and trimming, leaf removal, irrigation system repairs, tree service, landscaping, etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

04/06/2017

Robert D.

It went well. Mr. Gonzalez showed up on time, did and excellent job for the agreed upon price.

Description of Work
General clean up, mowing, pruning, shrub removal and hauling off yard material.

Category lawn service

12/29/2016

Rhonda C.

As promised, 3 men arrived on the scheduled day with the right equipment for the job (industrial blowers and truck/trailer). They very efficiently got all the leaves removed, and even did a little extra work in the front area per my request. Very professional! Will use again and would recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
Lots and lots of leaves in our yard. Nolber quoted removing the leaves from our backyard at a reasonable price. He was able to commit to having the job done quickly.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

12/16/2016

Carolyn R.

Great ! We could not have been happier with this service.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care

Category lawn service

10/25/2016

Barbara J.

must do something ok since I have now used them for several years for mowing and will continue to try to find a knowledgable person who will take care of my flower beds. In the meantime, I use Empire for it all.

Description of Work
I hired this company a few years ago and use them every week to take care of my lawn. I also have them do some weeding, pruning etc. from time to time. Like most lawn companies, they don't know much about other work but I have to use them because it is hard to find someone with horticulture knowledge to take care of beds and the are ok with lots of guidance.

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Empire Lawn Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

413 S Xanthus Ave

Tulsa, OK 74104

Residential and Commercial irrigation, bushes and tree trimming, mowing, edging, weed-eating, blowing, sprinkle repair, pull weeds, leaf removal, french drains, steel edging, etc.