DomesticAide

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

5401 S Sheridan Rd Ste 203

Tulsa, OK 74145

Locally owned & operated, in business since 1986. Not a franchise and not a shell office with subcontract workers... our cleaning crews are our employees, background-checked, insured and bonded....

4.4

house cleaning (115)floor cleaning (8)window cleaning (2)

05/13/2020

I have employed Domestic Aide to clean my home for almost three years now. I highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking for regular (or occasional) house cleaning. They do a spectacular job and use products that are safe for my family and animals. During the Covid-19 outbreak they are using personal protective equipment and utilizing color coded cleaning cloths to reduce the chance of...

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your awesome review and value your business!!! The DomesticAide Team

04/10/2019

Sandra and Grecia are so great! They are sweet, listen carefully and follow instructions and work hard.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate your review and value your business!!! The DomesticAide Team.

03/30/2019

They do a great job. Victoria and Lupe are the best, the work fast and efficiently. I have been with them for about a year, plan to stay with them.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

03/25/2019

Rosa and Grace always do an excellent job! DomesticAide is always so accommodating when I need to change my schedule. I love them, and so do my dogs!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much! We appreciate your review & business. The DomesticAide Team

09/22/2017

The staff worked with me on moving the scheduled visit to a later time and was very friendly. The cleaning staff did such an excellent job, they even cleaned a spray glue stain on a glass-top end table that I'd tried to remove for years and couldn't. They even cleaned the inside the floor of the patio door. It was above and beyond what I expected, especially for the price.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

05/22/2017

There were old leaves left on window of kitchen sink.

Description of Work
Clean the floors in the kitchen and bathrooms, clean appliances, cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

01/23/2017

I have been using their services for several years and I continue to be pleased with them. From the office staff to the ladies that do the cleaning, it's a great group to work with.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/19/2017

09/19/2016

They did a great job. Everything was sparkling.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/19/2016

09/11/2016

Rosa and her co-worker (I didn't catch her name) did a great job getting our fairly large house cleaned from top to bottom. They vacuumed, dusted, mopped our hardwood and brick floors, emptied trashcans, and cleaned our bathrooms and kitchen in 4 hours. They left all the fixtures and appliances gleaming. In fact, we haven't wanted to use anything since they left (including the stove!) because it a...

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2016

08/02/2016

absolutely superb! Juana and Rosa did not leave anything with a spot of dust. I will never call another cleaning company.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2016

General housecleaning, including kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms/areas, halls, dining rooms or other rooms, freezers, windows, special event or occasion cleaning. DomesticAide also does commercial cleaning for offices and businesses.