" class="contact-info__call btn-link btn btn-link">`; }

Cut N' Edge Prof. Lawncare LLC & ILLUMINATIONS LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2007

8 employees. Rarely uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel fees. Dump fees apply. ...

Green District Lawn Service

**We are now accepting new homeowners for mowing services**Ask us about our Fertilization programs**Green District Lawn is in business to provide quality, dependable service to the homeowner. and business community with a priority on lawn services. We take pride in our work, keep our agreements and tailor our services to the full satisfaction of our clients.**FREE Estimates** We are now doing Aeration! *We're expanding our services to include; House cleaning and Hauling/Junk Removal** We can now take care of the interior and the exterior of your home!! ***CALL US ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS ON COMMERCIAL AND RENTAL PROPERTIES FOR ANGI MEMBERS***

Offers by Green District Lawn Service on Angi
Waterworx

At Waterworx we provide residential and commercial pressure washing, pool services and irrigation services. We have trained technicians that take pride in making sure our customers receive the best customer service! We also have only the best equipment and training! We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 918-319-2208

Offers by Waterworx on Angi
Rowe Landscape Installation LLC

Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC is a landscaping contractor landscaper serving the Broken Arrow, OK area since 1986. If you are looking to beautify your Broken Arrow home, give Rowe Landscape Installation, LLC a call. We can design and implement your vision and make your property uniquely special.

11/21/2013

Shirley C.

They never called back.

Description of Work
I called Cut N' Edge Prof. Lawncare LLC & Illuminations LLC

Category landscaping

03/22/2012

Derek G.

He did a great job and we were absolutely satisfied. The pricing was pretty good. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We used Cut N' Edge for lawn service.

05/25/2011

Julie S.

Overall, it went good. They were here quickly and provided prompt service. They do their job as they had promised. He just did an awesome job overall. He called me back. He was very effective.

Description of Work
I used Cut N' Edge Professional Lawncare a couple of months ago. I had them freshen up my lawn beds with mulch. They got my flowerbeds ready for the summer. They planted some shrubs, trimmed up my bushes and things like that.

Category lawn service,mulch

01/21/2011

GENE K.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Description of Work
COMPLETE LAWN SERVICE FOR $324.75 PER MONTH

09/10/2010

Angela D.

Very Well

Description of Work
The lawn service has done a great job. The work was reviewed (clean out old tree junk and old leaves from flower beds, rake and mow, etc) and estimated and I accepted. The work was immediately completed and follow-up has been made. I will continue to use this service.

10/26/2009

BILL O.

These guys are skilled and work hard. They've been doing my yard for the last twelve months and I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
The annual contract is all-inclusive except that I wanted to do my own weed removal from the beds. The services include weekly mowing and edging, both fall and spring flower planting, five lawn fertilization and weed control applications, and shrub pruning. They also strung lights on the house for the holidays.

Category lawn service,holiday decorators

08/14/2008

Joseph S.

He has always been a good deal. He has always followed through and done a very high quality job. I would highly recommend him and use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Cutting' Edge cuts my grass and takes care of my lawn.

10/25/2007

Mary T.

We found this company from a friend. This is our first Spring and Summer in Tulsa and the neighborhood boy that moved our yard at first wasn't able to do the extra work we needed. Everyone on the crew is so nice and I'm not kidding about how fast they are! They have never missed a week and it is something we know will be done.

Description of Work
Tony's crew is fast! They come the same day every week and mow and trim. They also have done bush and undergrowth removal and fixed sprinkler heads. What ever we need done, they have a crew come do the work.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Cut N' Edge Prof. Lawncare LLC & ILLUMINATIONS LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2007

Residential & commercial full landscaping, landscape maintenance, planting, sod work, fertilization & weed control, leaf removal, spring & fall lawn cleanup, bed work, hedge trimming, small tree removal, small tree trimming & Christmas lighting installation.

Landscape design, snow removal, large tree removal & trimming.