Conrad's Roofing

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5630 S 107th East Ave

Tulsa, OK 74146

We master in Roof Installation and Roof Repairs for all types of systems and with over 100 Years Combined Experience you’ll be extremely satisfied your new Roofing System that’s made here in Oklahoma! ...

Resposiveness

roofing (16)

11/04/2020

Micah has gone above and beyond to make this an easy transaction. The support that he and his associates have provided from beginning to end has given my family high confidence in the entire organization. I take solace in knowing Micah is my main point of contact for the entire extent of my roof. His extreme ownership and problem solving ability is exactly what I look for in making a decision abou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best in Class Customer Support

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/29/2020

Initial payment has been made; however, due to inclement weather, this installation is pending. It is scheduled to move forward next week should we have improved, dry weather conditions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Gutters Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

The staff is very punctual, respectful, and spiritually minded. I haven’t need to replace my roof yet. But when I do I will choose this company and no other.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing estimate, possible roofing job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/29/2020

Andy Edwards was the sales rep that came to the house to evaluate and provide a quote. He was very knowledgeable, took the time to explain everything in great detail, and very patient answering all of the questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

10/29/2020

Micah Paul with Conrad Roofing is extremely thorough and truly does his best to work with his clients while maintaining their best interest. He does an excellent job communicating with his clients and the insurance company if/once they get involved. He is high on integrity and very trustworthy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/29/2020

John has looked at multiple roofs for me and saved me from buying a house that would have been a giant money pit. He was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. John went above and beyond my expectation. Whenever I need anything done involving my roof, John will be my first and only call. I definitely recommend John and Conrad’s Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

07/26/2020

We had a hail storm that damaged our roof in late April. Conrad's did an excellent job all the way around - scheduling me in quickly, getting my input on everything, and doing prompt, professional work. I couldn't recommend them more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

03/25/2019

The contractor's Name IJ, and he absolutely a superstar, workers were great, 4 days, and they did the job well and they cleaned up after themselves after the job. They were just outstanding and will hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Roof Replacement Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

01/14/2019

We were lied to about the damage done and were denied by two insurance companies on the two properties that they did an estimate on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair or replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

09/13/2018

They did awesome work, quick and quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore off and replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Shingle Repair, Roofing Install.