Cleaning Restoration Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2014

2133 N Sheridan Rd

Tulsa, OK 74115

Small local business with 7employees, specialized trades are subcontracted, forms of payment are cash, checks and credit cards....

4.4

water damage restoration (4)interior painting (3)carpet cleaning (3)biohazard cleanup (2)mold removal (2)home remodeling (1)upholstery cleaning (1)hardwood floors (4)siding companies (2)roofing (1)

11/28/2020

They did a nice job for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

07/06/2020

Really happy with how the repairs went. They presented us with an estimate that was very complete and Simon was good about keeping us up to date on how things were going and what they were doing. They got rid of the mold and worked on 3 rooms as well as replaced some siding and painted both inside and outside. We are very happy with how the outside of the house looks and work they did on the insid...

Description of Work
Water damage restoration & repairs

Category siding,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to helped you with our services.

06/23/2020

They were very professional and polite. They got the stains out of the carpet and the chairs. And, they cleaned up after themselves completely. Except for cleaner carpet and rugs you could not tell they had been in our home.

Description of Work
Nate and his co-worker clean all our carpets, three rugs, two recliners and a love seat and ottoman

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

03/27/2020

Fast and efficient

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

01/30/2020

CRS is wonderful to work with, I highly recommend them! We did not know the true source of the leak when they came in, CRS crew worked until they discovered the source and remedied all problems. They are professional and trustworthy. Thank you Simon and crew for working until everything was taken care of properly.

Description of Work
Water Damage and Mold Remediation

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to helped you with our services.

03/04/2019

Excellent! CRS was able to remove the odor completely. CRS was very professional. When I called to inquire about the process Simon went through, step by step, the process explaining everything that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Removing the cigarette smoke residue from a house I was selling.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

01/25/2019

Simon was very professional and explained the process to dry and repair the door frame and water under the wood floor. The estimate was detailed and accurate. I was also happy that he communicated the work schedule so I could make plans to be at the house while workers were there. I’m very happy with neatness & detail. Everything looks new again.

Description of Work
Water damage around front door frame, in closet and on siding.

Category hardwood floor,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thanks for the opportunity to helped you with or services.

01/23/2019

They did an excellent job and the floors look great.

Description of Work
repaired and refinished wood floors.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

Thanks for your business.

01/23/2019

He's excellent because once he sees the problem, he gets it done right away. I've never had to call him back to correct any issues with his work. He does excellent work.

Description of Work
I thought I had a mold problem in the kitchen- they discovered it wasn't mold and cleaned my walls. He also re-built my back porch in the past. Recently, I had a raccoon that tore up shingles on my roof that caused water leaks so they patched some cracks in the walls and re-painted 3 rooms.

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

I appreciate your repeated business.

01/23/2019

They did great work. The boss is great and the workers were great. We love them. I hired a poor contractor so I had them fix it and finish the job and we were pleased. They were here when they said they would be.

Description of Work
We had a shower installed. Complete bathroom remodel. Installed a hardwood floor and they did a great job on that too. Painted the bedroom they did a great job on that too.

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Thank you for your business.

Water and fire emergency remediation, full general repairs after remediation, bio-clean ups, carpet and upholstery cleaning, general cleaning after repairs and specialized detail cleaning, services after hours.

Not maid like services.