BEST REMODELING

With Angi since July 2006

2.3

General Remodeling

Black Thunder Roofing LLC

ATTN: All Norman and Newcastle customers with damage from the 4/28 hail storm, please text 405-473-8028 for EMERGENCY repair. Black Thunder Roofing has your back. Here at Black Thunder Roofing, LLC our company takes pride in providing exceptional service, integrity, and quality workmanship at an affordable price. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best throughout every stage of every project, no matter how big or small. We’re experts in our trade and hope you’ll give us the opportunity to put that experience to work for you. Give us a call or email us today for a FREE inspection or written estimate.

Prime Time Painting and Home Improvement

35 years in business in Tulsa area. Lots of references available. 5 employees, all but one has been with the company for more than 5 years. We strive to over deliver when it comes to customer satisfaction. No money up front, all billing is upon completion and satisfaction. All estimates are free.

07/13/2006

I PICKED OUT THE COLOR THAT I WANTED THEM TO PAINT MY HOME WITH. THEY STARTED AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB. IT TOOK THEM A WEEK BUT THAT WAS MY FAULT.

Description of Work
I HAD THE OUTSIDE OF MY HOME PAINTED.

Category house painters

07/10/2006

I WAS VERY UNHAPPY AFTER THEY "TRIED TO FIX OUR HOUSE". THEY DID A TERRIBLE JOB. I PAID WAY TO MUCH FOR IT. THEY PUT SIDING AND A NEW ROOF, AND DID A LOUSY JOB WITH THAT TOO, MY HOUSE LOOKS HORRIBLE. I'M STILL PAYING ON THE HOUSE.

Description of Work
THEY GUTTED THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND REDID EVERYTHING.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

07/10/2006

THE COMPANY WAS HORRIBLE. THE ROOM THAT THEY BUILT IS PUSHING OUT FOUR INCHES. THEY TOLD US THAT WE COULD GO DOWN TO THE OFFICE TO PICK ANY SIDING WE WANTED, AND WHEN WE PICKED ONE, THEY SAID "NOPE CANT HAVE IT". SO I WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE THE WORST CO.

Description of Work
I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A NEW ROOM BUILT, NEW SIDING PUT ON, AND A NEW ROOF.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding