Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

5626 S Mingo Road

Tulsa, OK 74146

Available weekends by appointment. * Local owned family business since 1984 www.berthenry.com<http://www.berthenry.com> * Wide selection of flooring products: Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, and Luxury vinyl * Full service flooring provider with spacious showroom * No "labor only" services *Free estimates

06/19/2020

Jill C.

Very well . Did a quality installation.

Description of Work
Flooring in 2 bedrooms and clisets

12/18/2018

James M.

Jeff and Aaron did a great installation job. Finished product looks wonderful. Very pleased and would highly recommend Bert’s.

Description of Work
Replace linoleum floor in 2 bathrooms with ceramic tile.

Category ceramic tile

09/30/2018

Bruce B.

It went as perfectly as a project of this size can go. Bert Henry worked with us on choices and estimates, changes were easy to manage. Bert ordered samples and we checked how a couple options looked in our house so we could be sure that what looked good in his showroom also looked good in our living room. The guys who laid the tile always arrived when they said they would and did excellent work. They also kept everything cleaned up as they worked. As we were finishing the original project, a water leak into a bedroom off the hallway was discovered. Our plumber found a plugged drain near the spot. We were given options (and NO pressure) to replace padding and repair the damage. We chose to go ahead and tile that room as well.

Description of Work
We planned to replace carpet in living room, dining room and hallway.

Category ceramic tile

07/09/2018

Brandon R.

I would absolutely hire Bert Henry again for my next flooring job. Not only is he a very professional business man but he is very personable as well. Bert came out the day after I contacted him about needing my floor done and was quick to take measurements, give his professional advice and get me a rough estimate. Once we decided on flooring I was promptly scheduled for my floor install. The employee that installed the flooring was very polite and professional and he did a fantastic job. Bert will be getting more business from me in the future.

Description of Work
Tile Flooring

11/09/2017

Philip T.

The purchasing experience was great. All carpet displayed had the price per yard - included padding, installation and sales tax. This allowed an easy feel for total cost as we looked at alternatives. We had visited a carpet provider that had pricing, but was not inclusive. In fact, they had a number of promotions and special deals making it difficult to get a handle on total cost. To get a total cost, we would need to spend some serious time as the sales person 'wrote up' a total price, likely making us feel somewhat obligated to move forward. Needless to say we did not stay there long. Berts had a great selection and was very helpful providing information and giving advice when asked. The installation experience was fantastic. The crew was courteous and professional. They moved furniture, did a very good job laying the carpet. The staircase work was excellent, a tricky pattern to match done well. We couldn't have been more pleased

Description of Work
Replaced 1200 sq ft of existing carpet in several rooms, closets and a staircase.

09/08/2017

stephanie P.

Bert Henry did an awesome job. The crew moved all of our furniture with no issues and replaced the carpet in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Re-carpeted upstairs.

08/14/2017

Bruce K.

Due to the amount of disruption (3 rooms were impacted including the master bath and bedroom), we needed the work to be done on an exact schedule so the concrete contractor was not delayed. Bert Henry was on time for both pull back and re-install. Some of the padding needed to be replaced due to it's age and Bert Henry's installers used very high quality padding to match our existing carpet pads. Their work was professional and the re-installed carpet looks and feels great. I recommend Bert henry and will use them when it is time to replace our existing carpet.

Description of Work
Concrete indoor floor repair required our 16 year old wall to wall carpet to be pulled back in 3 rooms; and then reinstalled after the work was completed.

06/19/2017

Bonnie D.

Very helpful and accommodating service all around. The slight reduction in letter grade was due to being told a particular carpet was available and then on the day it was to be installed, I was told it was discontinued. I was presented with samples in my home and selected another carpet, so all was great thereafter.

Description of Work
Replaced ancient carpet in bonus room.

05/30/2017

mace P.

Did not appreciate that I couldn't get them to call me back to let me know they were uninterested in doing the job. Wouldn't expect professionalism from this company.

Description of Work
replace flooring in kitchen and dining area of ho

Category carpet installation

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I measured your project at 8:30am on April 24th. I emailed you a quote on April 25th. I went back to your rental property on April 26th to look at the kitchen; upon discovering a sizable slab crack going into the kitchen, I advised you that I could only provide an approximate quote on that area until such time as the existing flooring could be taken up so the severity of the slab crack could be assessed. To date, I have no record of any further response from you, thus I was left to assume that you were no longer interested in pursuing the project. Regards, Rob Driscoll Sales Associate/Project Manager Bert Henry Carpet & Tile, Inc.

11/14/2016

Terry S.

Tile has been laid in kitchen and looks beautiful. Bathroom tile is next and carpet after that. Ryan and entire staff has been so helpful with ideas and always so prompt to respond when we had questions. We are extremely pleased with product and value.

Description of Work
tile and carpet

10/31/2016

Zane W.

Can't get Robert to return my phone calls. I also went to their location and left a message with their receptionist, still no return call. My job was a small one and I asked if it was too small and he insisted it was not. He was going to talk with his installer and call me back. He did not call me back and I've probably 4 times since along with the physical visit and receive no response. I indicated I would hire again because it sounds like they normally do a great job, but I've received no responsiveness for some reason.

Description of Work
I have a transition from faux wood flooring to carpet which is a larger than normal gap that I probably need a custom built transition piece for. Also the sub floor under the laminate wood close to that area is uneven and may need to be resurfaced.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], After both myself and Rob Driscoll conferring with you and assessing your needs, we determined that we were not going to be able to successfully perform your installation given its unique challenges. We're sorry you did not have a positive experience with our Company, and would welcome the opportunity to help with your future flooring needs. Sincerely, Ryan Henry

10/13/2016

Terry S.

Prompt and excellent service. Very pleased with experience. We are using again for carpet and shower tile.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile flooring

03/23/2016

Adrienne C.

I had called to have some reclaimed carpet installed. The installers arrived and were incredibly courteous. They installed the tack strips and pad and then went to put the carpet in. The carpet turned out to not be the right size and they advised me that if they spliced it that it would likely ravel and not last. I inquired as to the cost of new carpeting and they called ahead for me so that when I went to the store, they already knew what I was looking for and had options for me to select from that were within my budget. They actually came in about $100 under what I was expecting to pay!

Description of Work
Installed carpet and pad

01/13/2016

JORDAN H.

See above. Very happy with this company so far....

Description of Work
It has been several months since the service...this is the second time to use Bert Henry though and we were super pleased. This time we just had the carpet runner replaced on our stairs and onto the landing/hallway area. Their installer, Mark was awesome. Excellent communication, fast ordering and installation. A little more pricey than others but they are worth it.

10/19/2015

eric V.

Still in the bidding process, he is on the short list.

Description of Work
I called him to provide estimate for a commerial floor. Including removal and disposal of old floor and installation of comeplete new VCT flooring

09/09/2015

Carolyn B.

Relatively smoothly. They worked around a delay in delivery of supplies and kept moving toward completion.

Description of Work
They replaced a bathtub with tile in one bathroom and replaced tile surround tile with a new tile floor in the second bathroom.

07/28/2015

Kami B.

The estimate, schedule, and sample matching were great. The pricing was competitive and fair. The sales team made it easy and convenient on my schedule. Once scheduled, the work was performed quickly neatly and professionally. I would use Bert Henry again for my flooring install or repair.

Description of Work
Replace Carpet in Closet, repair carpet in a few areas and replace a few broken tiles.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

06/22/2015

Gerald H.

This was the worse service I have ever received from a a so called professional. I regret that I chose him and should have gone with Copes Carpet in Owasso. This is the last letter I sent to the company: Please find enclosed the check for the remainder of the carpet, tile and kitchen counter material and installation. I am now paid in full with your company. I thought about not sending you the money because the job; materials and labor, was not good and you really didn?t seem to care about it. I don?t know if you looked down on my father's house since it is not located in a wealthy area of town, or if you are just generally a snob. Either way, it is a losing situation for people who do business with you, wealthy, poor or in the middle. I will never recommend you to anyone, nor speak highly of the job that was done at my father's house. The materials and installation should have been flawless, not flawed. There should have been no snags, rips or tears of any kind in the carpet. The flooring in the kitchen should have been smooth and even, not hidden with more tile on top. The counters should have been installed and cleaned up the same day. I do know that mistakes happen, however as many that happened with the above mentioned at my father's house were too many. Because I am a person of my word I have paid the agreed amount after you took off the $500 from the invoice. With that being said I am closing this chapter of my life with your company. However Mr. Henry thought it good to try and place a lien and my father's house and then he charged me interest on my invoice. In my opinion he is not a very honest man.

Description of Work
Replaced countertops in kitchen, new kitchen floor, carpet three rooms and a hall

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

In 32 years of business, Bert Henry Carpet & Tile has established a reputation of proven customer service. We do our best to rectify occasional situations that arise. We did that in this case. Despite repeated efforts, Ms. [member name removed] remained unhappy. Her non-payment of the bill is why we filed a mechanics lien on her property. She then chose to make a factually inaccurate and personal attack in this forum. We are sorry she found her buying experience with us unsatisfactory, and wish her the best in the future. Bert Henry

06/11/2015

James D.

Two workmen arrived on time and worked steadily for about two hours. They did a very neat job and we are pleased with the results. The only negative we experienced was a misunderstanding of the cost. My wife talked to the office and an agreement was made without a problem. Overall, we are very happy with the work and the company. We will use them again and will recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Re-stretched carpet in two bed rooms, including closets.

06/09/2015

Terry M.

Contacted them for our new house based on prior Angie's List reviews. They responded to phone call very promptly and Rob came to the house to review the job next day. He brought carpet samples that were an excellent match to what we had described we were interested in. He was very knowledgeable and confident, arranged for a few additional samples to be FedEx'd to us. He was able to give us a review of the three different types of wood floors in the house, and discuss plans to extend the wood floor into one of our children's bedrooms. Ordering two different carpet types and wood flooring was efficient and painless. The installers arrived as scheduled and were courteous, did a good job of cleaning up after themselves. We had other workmen present (painters, HVAC) present some of the days floor was being installed and that was handled smoothly. Rob did a great job keeping us informed of issues and scheduling by text and mobile phone, and my wife enjoyed working with him through this process. We're very happy with the carpet results. The wood floor installation was perfect, stain is an exact match to what was already in the hall. Ultimately, the job was done on time, as promised, with great results.

Description of Work
Select and install new carpet throughout house; install new wood floor in one bedroom and stain to match existing wood floor in hall.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

04/06/2015

Coby D.

It was a great experience. The 2 guys that came out were very professional and did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
They came out and fixed the carpet we had to pull up when we redid our fireplace. They came out when they said they would and did a great job. It was a small job and they only charged $80.00, which I thought was very reasonable. I would recommend them to any one.

03/26/2015

Gerald M.

The carpet in our large master bedroom was showing some age in a high traffic area. One of the dogs had also taken an interest in that area and had pulled out a few pieces of yarn. We decided to replace the carpet in that room and the master closet (very large closet). Since most of that old carpet was like new, we decided to use it to replace the carpet the stairs to the second story. Ryan and Bert brought some samples out and recommended a carpet that was nearly an exact match to the existing carpet. The install crew was very professional and did a great job. The master bedroom and closet look great. Replacing the stairs carpet with the carpet removed from the bedroom turned out to be a great idea. The stairs look better than new now. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced the carpet in a large master bedroom, large closet, and stairs.

02/10/2015

Chris F.

The job was handled professionally and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in the entire house

Category carpet installation

01/12/2015

Allen K.

They were friendly, professional and completed the repairs to my satisfaction

Description of Work
They replaced and/or repaired some areas where the carpet had been pulled back or had been chewed up by the family dog

11/06/2014

Daniel M.

They crew arrived on time, prepared and worked hard. They did an outstanding job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Carpet installation.

Next Gen. Custom Floors

Next Gen. Custom Floors is a wood floor company specializing in hardwood floors, laminate, glue down, engineered floors and luxury vinyl. We do restoration work, remodels and new homes. We pride ourselves in that the person giving you a quote will also be working on your job. In using Next Gen. Custom Floors, your getting a company that is truly passionate about what they do and 10+ years of experience on every job.

Award 2022
    Lopez Chaver Tile LLC

We are a small construction company with a lot of experience installing tile throughout the state of Oklahoma we have many satisfied clients with our services we work with the hands of God to provide you with better work with the best quality and the best prices on the market thank you

4 Boyz Installers llc

We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to life

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Do not install owner provided materials. We do not replace shower pans. We do not stain concrete. We do not do small repairs.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc.

How is Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. overall rated?

Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. open?

Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. provide

Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa

Does Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc.?

No, Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. offer?

Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. offers the following services: 2014 Super Service Award Winner in the Carpet Sales/Installation and Ceramic Tile Categories. Flooring sales & installation, including carpet, tile, and hardwood. Residential & commercial. We do not install customer provided material, due to warranty issues. We are a full service business.

Are there any services Bert Henry Carpet and Tile, Inc. does not offer?