ARTISAN CUSTOM CABINETRY, INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

Custom cabinet shop specializing in kitchen, bath & general cabinetry for the residential remodeling market dealing directly with homeowners & remodeling contractors. Commercial cabinetry also done....

DunRite Plumbing

We are a full service plumbing company covering the Tulsa and Oklahoma City market. We currently have 11 technicians to take care of all your needs. DunRite Plumbing is the company that customers can rely on when it comes to residential and commercial plumbing. Businesses and homeowners can have confidence that no matter what the plumbing problem is, our team has the solution. Our team offers a complete sewer and drain cleaning service, as well as services to repair, replace and install anything in and outside of your home or business. Our goal is to ensure that every customer is satisfied with the service provided. We take the time to answer all of your questions and provide the plumbing solutions that you’re looking for. We take you step-by-step through the entire process and go over every possible option for the job you need done. We take pride in hiring, training and providing a team of knowledgeable and professional technicians that are licensed, honest, presentable and ready to get the job done right.

Reynolds Renovations

Occasionally, we can sacrifice lunch or an early night home. But we promise to NEVER sacrifice quality. Whether a small home remodel or an entire home renovation, Josh Reynolds commits to quality and lasting craftsmanship. Whether you’re looking for a small bathroom remodel, a major kitchen update or whole home makeover, Reynolds Renovations of Tulsa can help. Quality, character & beauty are always standard.

Offers by Reynolds Renovations on Angi
Kitchen Concepts

07/11/2018

Barry and his coworkers were absolutely wonderful. The cabinets turned out far better than I could have hoped for. I cannot say enough good things about this company and Barry. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets

Category custom cabinets

10/12/2013

Barry came to the house and measured and figured the job. He contacted us within a few days with the estimate and we arranged for the work to be done. In a short time, he made arrangements to do the installations. The fits were perfect and the color match was excellent. + His estimate was $1650 and that is exactly what he charged. No surprises and the cabinetry is gorgeous. Barry is professional a...

Description of Work
Barry built and installed a cabinet for a double oven and a lovely floor to ceiling pantry.

Category custom cabinets

11/07/2012

Barry was very patient, kind, and supportive. They never gave up, just consistently in there. Small shop, I think he has a couple of support people but he does most of the work. He takes responsibility for everything. He was real easy to work. When people do more than you expect, that to me is more than an A. He is always very good and he is very tenacious. He spent a lot of extra time giving me o...

Description of Work
They redid the entire kitchen. I ripped out everything and they rebuilt everything from the center island to cabinets with led lights, soft close doors and drawers, to the floor joyce and tile. He helped me design what he thought I needed to have as far as the island. When it came time to put the granite piece on the island, he was really savvy helping me with that.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Kitchen & bathroom design service, Cabinetry fabrication, Cabinetry finishing, & Installation service. Laminate counter tops. Granite counter top fabrication can be arranged

General contracting, painting