Arrowhead Construction Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Arrowhead is a full service construction contractor with years of experience in large and small job requirements. We offer full-scale construction services in the residential and commercial marketplace. You can always count on Arrowhead to deliver a good, quality product, on budget, on time that will meet or exceed your expectations. Arrowhead Roofing is a GAF Master Elite Certified contractor. Additional phone - (405) 235-6000. Additional DBAs - Arrowhead Siding, Arrowhead Painting, Arrowhead Roofing....

Oklahoma 1Roof & Construction

Lawrence Welch Construction, LLC

We are a Construction Company local to Tulsa, OK. We specialize in Interior/Exterior Painting, Home Remodeling, Custom Home Builds and Metal Building Systems.

ARCADIA REMODELING

Welcome to ARCADIA REMODELING !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimate

Offers by ARCADIA REMODELING on Angi

10/14/2013

Erik D.

I called ArrowHead roofing to get a quote on repairing a roof leak. We scheduled an appointment for a Friday morning at 9 am. I waited at the property and they did not show up. I called the main office and the person I talked with was apologetic. Said he wasn't sure where the person who was supposed to meet me was, and that he couldn't get ahold of him. He asked if they could re-schedule and I said yes. He said he had Sat 8:30 am available. Again I waited at the property on Sat morning and no one showed up. At that point I figured their business must be doing so well that they don't need my money and called someone else to fix the leak.

Description of Work
Was a no show 2 times in a row.

I don't believe you scheduled with our company. You could not have talked with someone in our office because we use a call center to schedule our appointments. I have reviewed the entire month of August and you were never scheduled for anything according to our file backups. Also, we do not typically ever schedule Saturday appointments unless we are working a current storm event. I would appreciate it if you would delete this post.

04/16/2013

Don H.

The company was professional from beginning to end, and beyond. They cleaned up all of the excess materials and did an excellent job. Several years later, we had a small leak from the outside soffit during a heavy rain, they came right out and didn't question as to whether it was new damage caused by the wind or not, they just fixed it. They replaced a few shingles, the soffit boards and painted. I couldn't be more impressed with the service, workmanship, and friendliness of their employees. I enthusiastically recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roof, some rotted fascia boards etc.

Category roofing,siding

09/10/2012

Samantha F.

We went with someone else who had a better price and who is also a friend of the family. He was great, he was in and out quickly and was very nice. I would rate him overall an A.

Description of Work
Arrowhead Roofing came out to give us an estimate for replacing some siding on the chimney and some trim. He came out the first part of August.

Category siding

07/25/2012

JANE H.

They are very fantastic. They have excellent quality of workmanship, it was done in a timely manner, and they cleaned up after themselves. That's a big deal with contractors because most of the time they don't. I really appreciated them and the roof looks great. They even went above and beyond and did some things that we didn't even know needed to be done. That's really good and we are really pleased.

Description of Work
Arrowhead Roofing replaced our roof. We had a hailstorm that beat it to pieces. The insurance covered the cost.

10/15/2011

SCOTT P.

This staff is professional and respectful of the home owner and the customer's belongings. They are on time and very neat. Everything was cleaned up before they left each night. The job took two days to complete which was faster then expected. I have used this company for other things as well. I have had electrical, plumbing, painting and heat and air work done by this company. Their prices can't be beat...... they come out the day you call them - even on holidays and do not charge extra. I think the best thing I can say about this company and the employee's is that my wife feels comfortable with them coming in to our house when I am not there...... That says a lot to me. I have recommened this company to my parent's and they use him as well. I don't even question who I am going to use for electrical / plumbing / heat and air / painting. And when I am in the market for windows / siding or exterior paint this is who I will call.

Description of Work
I had a leak from my roof that was coming in and destroyed a large section of sheet rock. The crew removed a 10x10 section of bad roofing shingles and adjoining flashing that wore out. The patch on the outside was very neat and professional. The sheet rock was removed along with wet insulation. The insulation was replaced and new sheet rock installed. The new sheetrock was textured and painted to match. They did an excellent job and you can't even tell that there was a leak there.

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

06/15/2010

Catherine E.

They were good. We went with another company that gave us a better quote. Our insurance company will cover the work.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Arrowhead Roofing & Construction to replace our roof.

05/29/2009

Ed S.

Once they started they stayed on the job until it was done. They accidentally cut a wire to the security system and they worked diligently and willingly to make necessary repairs. Clean-up and workmanship were excellent.

Description of Work
Repaired entire roof by removing damaged wooden shakes and replacing with a composite material.

07/10/2006

THEY ONLY TOOK A COUPLE OF DAYS TO FINISH THE JOB AND CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES. THEY GOT TO WORK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND WOULD KEEP GOING AS LONG AS THERE WAS LIGHT.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A NEW ROOF ON MY HOUSE, INCLUDING THREE LAYERS OF ASPHALT AND A LAYER OF SHINGLES.

07/06/2006

DENNIS M.

WHILE THEY DID CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY, I STILL THINK THEY COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB. THE ROOF DOESN'T REALLY LOOK BAD, BUT IT'S NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED FROM THEM.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT AND REPLACED THE ROOF.

07/06/2006

michael M.

THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON THE ROOF, BUT THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR WORD WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD COVER THE FLOWERS AROUND THE HOUSE TO PREVENT DAMAGE. THAT WAS ONE OF THEIR MAIN SELLING POINTS WHEN WE HIRED THEM.

Description of Work
THEY HAD TO REROOF OUR HOME. THERE WAS A TEN YEAR WARRANTY WITH THE PURCHASE.

Arrowhead Construction Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

5810 So 118Th E Ave

Tulsa, OK 74146

Installation and repair of roofing, painting, siding & construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover