Unique Renovations

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2014

Sapulpa, OK 74066

Unique Renovations has been in business now for over Twelve Years. We are made up of a group of subcontractors full time and part time. It is a family type atmosphere and we all work together very well which is important for the Client. All of our subcontractors and workers have worked for us for many years which enables to be very picky and trust who we bring on the jobsite. We have several Billing options for the customer to choose from....

06/01/2018

Mary D.

Great. Josh did a good job at a fair price. It turned out exactly like i envisioned.

Description of Work
Finished out 900 sft adjacent bldg into a apartment

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you !!

01/04/2018

Mary T.

This is my first home as a single female and after hearing discouraging stories from friends who've hired contractors, I was hesitant to move forward with this project. I sought referrals from businesses and did my research before choosing Josh Baker and Unique Renovations to complete the job--it was an awesome experience! The team at Unique Renovations are very professional, prompt, and experienced tradesmen. Josh and every member of his team communicated with me throughout the entire process so I would know what to expect. The only surprises were great surprises. Part of the project was handled by another company and on the final day, Josh personally identified an error the other company had made and took the responsibility to contact them to have the problem solved immediately. I am extremely pleased with the work Unique Renovations performed. I am already making plans for future projects and will not hesitate to contact Josh and his team to complete them as well as tackle any issues that arise in the future. I highly recommend this business!!!

Description of Work
Reframing of garage door, drywall, aluminum siding replacement, handicap ramp built

Category drywall,remodeling,siding,woodworking

05/22/2017

Courtney .

Josh and his team are extremely responsive to our needs and the quality of work was exceptional. I would definitely recommend their services and use them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting, walls/trim/crown molding. Repaired window leaks

Category remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

12/23/2016

Ann S.

Very high quality workmanship, would definitely use again! Josh was responsive and very professional to work with. I've found that it's hard to find someone that's not only dependable and professional but who will provide a high quality service. Josh exceeded those expectations. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replace doors on shed.

Category handyman service,remodeling

[Member Name Removed] ,thank you so much for your kind review. You were certainly a pleasure to work for. See you soon !

12/08/2016

Helen C.

Justin and Josh are just fantastic, I look forward to working with them again. They treated me very very very nice, they're so sweet.

Description of Work
They attached two headboards for me, hung some heavy picture frames, repaired the knobs on cabinet doors, swept my floor and placed a large heavy rug down.

Category handyman service

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we are always here for you whenever you need anything. It was a pleasure meeting you and will be seeing you soon.

03/02/2015

Martha C.

First they started by fixing all the mistakes our builder created which included fixing dry wall lines and nail marks. They also helped us resolve a small mold issue discovered in the wall. They put wood molding around the window and new more elaborate molding around double doors. They put up crown molding in a tray ceiling and painted a beautiful old world look in the very top ceiling. They also installed new electrical outlets and fixtures. They found a great carpet guy who put in new carpet to match up with existing carpet, can't even tell where one begins and the other ends. They painted my 12' walls beautifully, paying great attention to detail. So much so that I had them go ahead and paint my reading room and a short hallway. They were on time, pleasant, and even let my dogs out for me. I left them in my home to work on numerous occasions and felt very comfortable doing so. They were good to daily clean up their mess, as best you can in a remodel and where great about replacing all the furniture at the end of the project. I liked their work so much that I am having them come back for more projects!

Description of Work
Remodeled our dining room, paint a reading room and hallway

Category electrician,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you [member name removed].This was our second time working for you and we appreciate your business.Thank you for your review and we look forward to working for you again real soon.

12/03/2014

Larry C.

Unique Renovations does great work. I?ve used them several times. They are trustworthy, as I give them total access to my home while the projects are going on. I?ve not had anything for them that they can?t do, so they are the only ones I call now. The painting is excellent, and the repairs to my walls and ceilings (after a water leak) are completely undetectable. They are prompt, professional, and I always feel like I get a good value for what I?m charged. I would recommend Unique Renovations for any project you might have.

Description of Work
Removal of wall paper, painting, repair sheetrock, replace ceiling fans and lighting, tile flooring, repair cabinets, painting outdoor furniture

Category drywall,electrician,furniture repair,handyman service,remodeling,wallpaper removal,ceiling fans,interior painters

Thank You [Member Name Removed] .It is always a pleasure to work for you and you are a valued client of ours.Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

02/14/2014

michelle K.

fantastic! great work ... would highly recommend! will use again

Description of Work
paint, tile install, plumbing and exterior door repair.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review.It truly was a pleasure working for you,please call when you need more work done.

James Construction

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Central Concrete

we do all kinds of concrete work . {driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, curbs, stemwalls, slab, footings, stamp concrete, decorative concrete. we have over 30 years of experience. family owned business. we have reasonable prices. we are willing to work at a price that works best for you .

Circle K Construction

We are your one stop shop for all your Concrete and fencing needs. We have over 10+ yrs experience. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today for your free estimate!.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms, Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repair, Custom Cabinetry & Carpentry. Exterior Siding Decks.