QRS Quality Roofing Systems

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2015

11055 Pond Creek Dr

SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063

Quality Roofing Systems is a licensed and accredited contractor for residential, commercial and industrial roofing systems, many which are energy star approved. We are a local dependable roofing contractor, based out of Tulsa and serving the Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas areas. We are fully insured

12/10/2018

Gary D.

Made appointment did not come or call

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Never talked to this customer .We are not licensed in Arkansas ..

09/24/2018

Cynthia L.

Worked with me and my insurance company. Excellent job. Would recommend

Description of Work
Replaced roof

09/16/2018

S B.

Awesome!! Never knew my back entry Is white! The patio looks great too. Got rid of the old dirt and mildew that had discolored it. Looks like new!! Thanks to Clearview and Quinton.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned. Then My patio and back entry were power washed.

Category gutter cleaning

08/04/2018

Dennis M.

Quincy did an excellent job cleaning out gutters that had a lot of debris in them. He was on time and had a good price for what he had to do. He was professional in all aspects of his work. Yes I will use him again!! Our house is over 3300 sq ft and two stories.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

05/15/2018

Matt C.

It was excellent, very professional, quick, affordable and clean. The biggest thing to me was the communication. The yard was clean leaving no debris.

Description of Work
Replacement of a roof on a house.

05/02/2018

Marybeth D.

QRS was very professional, very clean. They completed the job on time and on budget. I would use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

Ronnie G.

They were able to complete the job in 1 day and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They re-roofed my house a couple weeks ago.

Tony H.

They were thorough and contentious. They paid attention to detail and they were timely. They actually completed the re-roofing quicker than the time that they allotted for.

Description of Work
Last year they did a tear off and re-roof of my home.

Bill L.

They did a super job. They were also always on time.

Description of Work
I had them install a whole new roof to a home and workshop.

Raymond G.

It went very good. I'm extremely happy with them. I really needed to have it done right away and they were able to fit me into their schedule to meet my deadline.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof.

John D.

It went very good and excellent job. I will hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They put coating on the roof.

John D.

It went really good. They did a very professional job. I will hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
They put different kind of coating this time. A better and more expensive one.

09/27/2017

Donald B.

See Above.

Description of Work
Repair of roof leak at main HVAC vent. Fill roof cutout where former had a tree. Extend roof canopy over front entrance. An employ responded in a timely manner in early September and observed the work required. He said the owner was out of town over the weekend but would be back on Monday and he would pass the work on to him. After approximately two weeks not having received a response I called. Mr Edwards said he had been busy but was working on my estimate and would have it to me in a couple days. it has been in excess of seven days without a word. I understand the work is small and hardly worth a contractors time, but professional contractor will at least make contact to let the customer know they do not eat the work. This is the second Angie's List "A" rated contractor to perform in this manner.

08/29/2016

joe M.

Service was excellent. Workmanship was superior. Great communication. Jeff went out of his way to please us and take care of us. It was a real personal experience and not just a cold corporate feeling. He really cared about every detail of the project and our well being.

Description of Work
Removed damaged roof and installed new shingles

12/29/2015

Bobbi D.

He never showed up and he never called.

Description of Work
I called this company because our roof had developed a leak in the middle of all the rain we were having. I spoke to Jeff and asked him if they could come out that day and tarp our roof...while it was leaking...while it was raining. I explained to him that my husband was already on the roof cleaning it off so he can try to put plastic over it. But, as I explained to Jeff, my husband is not used to walking on a roof and I'm concerned that he will fall. Jeff said he didn't have any guys out and would have to wait until the next day. I do not understand why a company that is in the business of dealing with roof leaks seemed to not understand about the damage that my home could incur. He said he could come out the next day (12/29/15), to tarp it and give me an estimate to repair it. He seemed like a really nice guy on the phone, and although he wouldn't come out in the rain to help me, he sounded like he was concerned about my situation. I agreed to wait until our agreed on appointment time (12/29/15, between 3-4pm). I waited and waited. Jeff never showed up and never called me. About 7(ish)pm, I called him to find out what had happened. He apologized and said that his guys were having a hard time working on the roofs because of the snow and ice, so they weren't doing many. But, as I said in my first conversation to him, when I asked him to come out the same day, it was to either help my husband who was already on the roof cleaning it off, or to just tarp it themselves. We didn't have snow and ice on the roads and barely a touch still on the grass. He laughed and said he could try to make it tomorrow (12/30). At first I agreed to it, but then after hanging up, I called him back and cancelled. See, I want to do business with a company that is RELIABLE and that WANTS my business.

I took it on myself to check several locations that day in Tulsa and surrounding areas for the snow conditions . I'm sorry for her situation and value her buisness but the people that work very hard for me has families and it's my responsibility to recognize a unsafe working condition so all my guys make it home safely .

08/06/2015

Warren W.

Jeff Edwards and his crew were challenged by frequent storms but got the new shingles installed without a hitch. They were particularly attentive to a problem area near the chimney. The crew worked long hours in near 100 degree heat, stopping only for water and a brief snack at noon. They continued until well after dark in order to make the roof water tight in case a predicted thunderstorm appeared. (It did, but no leaks.) Jeff was friendly, easy to work with, and open to suggestions. The job was done in a professional manner and looked great upon completion.

Description of Work
Removed hail damaged shingles and applied new ones. Repaired rain gutters.

Penguin Pros LLC

Penguin Pros LLC is a local family owned company that offers a range of outdoor cleaning services including but not limited to pressure washing (driveways, siding, fencing, porches/patios, decks, etc), gutter cleaning, leaf removal, window cleaning, and more!

2022 Super Service Award

Burnett Windows & Siding

Burnett, Inc. Windows & Siding began and remains a family-owned and operated business with headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our service area includes NE and Central Oklahoma. At Burnett Windows & Siding our mission is to provide the finest energy saving products in today’s market, combined with the most talented craftsmanship to make your project worry free and beyond expectation. Offering financing, including 12 months Same as Cash option. Award winning company. Recreating homes since 1979. Offering the widest selection of windows, doors, and siding in the Tulsa & OKC Metro Areas. Complimentary Color & Design Consultations.

Offers Coupon

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Roofing - Metal Roof Restoration, TPO, & Polyurethane Foam.