Air Solutions

OK
Oklahoma: Contractors

108 Wellston Park Rd

SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angie’s List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining....

HVAC Companies (558)plumbers (153)home energy audit (25)appliance repair (20)fireplace services (19)gas fireplace repair (16)air duct cleaning (15)water heaters (9)drain cleaning (6)electrician (6)insulation (5)house painting (2)

03/06/2021

Turned off the water supply to the washer.

Description of Work
Water leak from the washing machine.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/21/2021

When Dean came out, he was professional & did a thorough inspection, he found several problems that other techs in past wouldn’t take the time to document or missed due to inexperience. He supported his claims with photo/ video evidence which really helped my situation tremendously.

Description of Work
HVAC inspection

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

02/15/2021

I had completed the same repair on my previous house in the past and it was a simple process. I expected the replacement kit would cost about $20-$40. I was told by their office when I made the appointment that I would be told of any other repairs needed before work was commenced. They replaced the toilet bowl kit and also a short water hose leading into the water tank without talking to me. The t...

Description of Work
Toilet Bowl Repair Kit in water tank of toilet

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for Air Solutions - 108 Wellston Park Rd, SAND SPRINGS, OK - 39193826

01/22/2021

Jeff was great-went above and beyond-when couldn’t be fixed he installed new air scrubber

Description of Work
Fixed air scrubber and tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/29/2020

Went great. Seth our tech had to replace a great deal of wiring in furnace. He was very professional and completed in a timely manner. Air Solutions has always been great he work a mask and covered his shoes

Description of Work
wiring in furnace burned up.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

10/08/2020

I don't think the person who showed up was qualified for this type of work. He's probably an indoor type plumber. Also, he brought one assistant who looked about 14 yrs of age and I doubt had very much experience. The feeling I got was the plumber did not want to do this job and the amount he was going to charge was way too much.

Description of Work
I needed renovation work done on my water line which lays on the bottom of a creek

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

07/03/2020

The tech,Stoney , did a great job., as always. Air Solutions has done numerous jobs for me. They are always on time and do a great job. I can call on them for electrical, heat & air and plumbing. As a widow it is so comforting to have Air Solutions available when I need them.

Description of Work
Repairing leaking pipes in my yard.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

03/25/2020

The work was done well by a skilled electrician who was very personable.

Description of Work
Installed Motion-Sensor Light on Garage, Post Light in Yard, & Light Fixture in Closet

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

02/27/2020

He came and both problems. However, the leak came back and he came back out and fixed it again. Hopefully this will do it.

Description of Work
Leaking showerhead and cold shower

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

11/18/2019

I was impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and efficiency.

Description of Work
Shower head leak repaired and water shut-off valve installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Heating, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Heaters, Ductwork, Geothermal, Plumbing, Electrical

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal