Above It All Roofing & Construction Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

415 E Broadway Street

SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063

Above It All Roofing & Construction is a locally owned & operated business serving the Tulsa metro and Oklahoma City metro areas, as well as portions of Texas & Arkansas. AIA offers exceptional roofing, guttering, and HVAC services. With years of experience and quality service, we have earned an excellent reputation in our industry. Our goal is to be the "go-to" company in every community in which we serve. We are certified, licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We offer no cost inspections and bid proposals, superb customer service, and highly-trained, highly-skilled installers. Our experienced staff serves both residential and commercial needs. We are fully-staffed and fully-equipped to handle any size project. We are here to serve you, our valued clients; to provide what we feel is the most affordable, well-installed and stress-free construction services available. AIA also specializes in TPO, PVC, Cold Applied Built-Up Roofing, as well as all Residential Roofing needs. We hope if you or your company ever has any needs or questions arise in our area of expertise, that you will consider Above It All Roofing & Construction for the job. Thank you for your time and we look forward to doing business with you! Additional DBAs - JWY Enterprises LLC, Above It All Roofing....

05/23/2018

Elana G.

Above it All Roofing exceeded my expectations. They worked directly with my insurance adjuster, got the job done quickly and left no mess. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof and repair of garage ceiling due to water damage.

05/22/2018

Adam Z.

Recommended by a friend. Replaced roof on my home in Collinsville. Great roofing contractor.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/02/2017

Helen E.

We called a roofing company that came out gave a quote & then would never call us back when the insurance company wouldn't cover the entire roof. We then called Above it All, They meet with our insurace company & they were able to get the entire roof & outbuilding covered instead of only 1/2. It was completed quickly & they cleaned up &hauled off all debris.

Description of Work
Replace roof & guttering

01/13/2017

Donald E.

We were happy with the roofing. We recommended Above It All to our neighbors.

Description of Work
I got a new roof.

12/17/2015

Wynter H.

Working with this company has been nothing short of a nightmare. We are part of a townhome community consisting of several homes which we have been re-roofing at a rate of 4-6 per year. Our relationship with Above it All began less than two years ago and the communication deteriorated over the last year. We would have to stay on our point of contact to get work completed and usually only after no showing and rescheduling a number of times. I finally called the office and the Owner responded that he had fired our contact for that very reason and we now have a new point of contact. No apology, no attempt to make it right. This is very poor management (and marketing) on behalf of the owner who should have accepted some responsibility for the actions of this employees and made some attempt or effort at resolution for a customer with another 17 roofs to be replaced. On Thanksgiving we received a call from a homeowner who, for the second time since replacement less than two years ago, was experiencing quite severe leaking inside her home. The ?emergency services? listed on the web site are pretend as they were not available to tarp the leaking skylight until after the Holiday weekend. Three weeks later, we have still not received a response despite several calls, text messages and e-mails to the company. We are now looking for another company to repair a new roof along with the expensive repair to the interior which will be necessary since their workmanship failed. We selected this company, in part, because of the guarantee provided for not only the product but also the work. A guarantee and ?warranty? is only as good as the company backing it.

Description of Work
Replacement and repair of several roofs in a town home community at a cost of apx $3500 per roof.

09/17/2014

Susan B.

Description of Work
Did not send 2 referal fees. |Installed roof & work was subperb. Installed heat & air the work was awesome. They then dropped the heat/air side of the business & wouldn't call back after repeated calls, tweets. Finally sent another company out to check it out. Ok with that answer. Turned on heat yesterday it didn't heat. No idea who is going to warranty it. They did not notify they were quitting the heat/air biz. I raved about this company on my websites & social media account then to be dropped like a hot potato really bothered me. Still waiting on call back for referal fees.

06/16/2014

Heather W.

I called for them to come out and give me an estimate on my roof. I made an appointment at beginning of the week for that Thursday, sometime after 4 PM. Well, they never showed up or called me on Thursday so around 5:30 I called them to confirm my appointment for that day. A lady answers the phone and says that she will call the contractor and have them call me. Again, I never received a call and they never showed up. That is very unprofessional and rude. They could have at least called and said their schedule was too busy or something. I definitely wouldn't use them now. This is what has led me to Angie's List. I want to see reliable reviews so maybe the next roofer I call will actually show up.

Description of Work
I called to have them come out to give me an estimate on a roof repair.

05/06/2014

stacie W.

Said they would get me a estimate, but never did. Gave me the run around and wasted my time. They were nice and arrived as scheduled. I will never use them in the future due to run aound. e

Description of Work
Brian and Joel arrived as scheduled and inspected my roof. They talked about options to repair the roof. They were nice and perfessional. They stated that they would be sending me an estimate in a couple of days and seemed interested iin doing the job. But, I waited a week and never got an estimate. I called them and asked if they were still interested in doing the job. I was told yes. I asked about my estimate and was told it had been mailed out and should have gotten it. Brian said he would talk to Joel about getting it out to me. I have waited and waited still no estimate. If they didn't want to do the job they should have just said so instead of giving me the run around and wasting my time waiting for an estimate. I gave up and said fooey on them. I found a much better company off Angie's list. I will never call on them again since all they did was give me the run around.

08/16/2013

Jeremiah B.

Their price was pretty comfortable. All of the ones that came out here for an estimate were pretty good. They were also knowledgeable. I got the estimate the same day that I called them.

Description of Work
Above It All Roofing & Construction Inc. did an inspection and they gave me a quote on roofing.

07/16/2013

Phil V.

He was really professional. He came out and looked at my whole roof, inspected it and spent his time and got down and told me that I don't need to replace my roof. He's honest.

Description of Work
I had Above It All Roofing & Construction come out and take a look at my roof for possible roof damage.

06/11/2013

Patty S.

I had to call 3 times before the bid was emailed to me and I had waited a week and a half and lots of rain. I had asked for an option that was not included in the bid.

Description of Work
They came to inspect a flat roof and give a replacement bid.

02/08/2013

doug T.

The experience was fine. My advice to others is to check their references and check around; there is a big difference. Their pricing and quality of work was great and there were no problems. They were prompt.

Description of Work
I used Above It All Roofing & Construction to install a new A/C unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/28/2012

Thomas M.

Finished on time and came back on request for some back repairs.

Description of Work
Re rook after hail storm

10/20/2012

Linda & Tom H.

We began with an appointment in our home with company representative, Jonah Paolercio, for presentation of product available from AIA. Visual samples of shingle style/color choices were presented to us along with visual diagrams of the process of application of new roof products followed by this company. What would be done was covered in detail, from site prep, tear off, haul off, protection of landscaping through clean-up were all presented. Questions were answered in detail and for questions asked that the representative needed advisement, he was able to have those answered by the end of the appointment. With this rep, we discussed all aspects of the roofing and guttering process. For the HVAC presentation, we had a planned appointment with the HVAC representative, J.D. Richardson. The company uses Trane brand units, and square footage/tonnage of units was presented to us. The presentation appointments were punctual and detail oriented. Questions were answered and time for consideration was afforded us. Install of HVAC system occurred within one week. Install of roof occurred within 3 weeks. Install of guttering occurred within 4 weeks. All work was completed in one day, for each job. All debris and all old equipment was hauled off by company employees, and the property was left clean as when they had arrived. All employees were courteous and punctual, respectful of the property, and workmanship reflected an exemplary work ethic. Quality of workmanship and materials was exceptional. Warranty on roof is: 5 year workmanship, Lifetime Warranty of material, Lifetime System Plus Warranty. Warranty on HVAC units: 10 yr. compressor, 10 yr. coil, 20 yrs. heat exchanger, 10 yr. parts and 10 yr. labor. All work done is covered under AIA company. We are extremely please with every phase of this process. Every employee of the company that we had contact with, were helpful and hardworking. We would not hesitate referring anyone needing this type of work done, to Above It All!!

Description of Work
Free quote for HVAC units replacement, roof replacement & new guttering on entire house. We had a new 5-ton Trane XB13 (system) air conditioner unit, new heating unit, some ductwork replaced, added new filter grills in both return locations, new thermostat. 2 layers of old roof removed and hauled off. New 15 lb roofing felt was installed. New GAF architectural shingles were installed with new ridge caps. 1-1/2 metal edge was placed on all edges of roof as Ice & Water shield. 3 sheets of 7/16 redecking was available for no extra cost, should any decking need replacing. 4 square roof vents were also installed at owners request. This included re-roofing our 10x12 storage building and patio cover. Installation of any/all vent pipe flashing, new valleys, seal/paint all pipes, vents and flashing were included. The guttering job included tear off and haul off, of old guttering. Installation of new guttering and all down spouts. This work was done on our 2300 sq. ft. two-story home with a steep hip roof.

Category gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

09/07/2012

Candi G.

This company deserves an A rating. They went above and beyond removing a collapsed porch roof and cleaning all the debris.

Description of Work
Removed a large porch roof that had collapsed. Jason and his crew were exceptional. Jason came out the next day when my other roofing contractor didn't show up. They were very professional with the removal and clean up. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you Jason.....

03/22/2012

Robert J.

From date of contract to finish, it was within the promised time frame. One has to take into account weather, of course, so the job was done in a timely manner. All were courteous to my family as we went about our business.

Description of Work
We had some hail damage from the spring storm in 2011. They replaced the roof with a better insulated overlay and TPO covering. The sales rep was great, really sharp and respected us and our wishes. Other bids came in higher, with less offered. Maybe I should not let AIA know that. But I assume they do. They will not try to hard sell, they seem to really want to do what you want, as long as it is not really out there. We only found four cigarette butts afer the job was done, no litter to speak of save the odd bit of TPO, which I kept as a souvenir to show the roof off. It is a flat roof, BTW. Went from a dark tar and chat roof (50's~60's tech) to a white reflective surface, which I am betting will help with cooling this summer. We shall see.

11/01/2011

Chris S.

My experience with them was very good and very positive. They handled all of my insurance on the insurance claim. The checks came to us. The work got done and they took care of everything.

Description of Work
They did roofing work from an insurance claim.

08/15/2011

Deb C.

The roofing work was very well done. The flat roof no longer leaks, so I am very happy with the work done on the roof. The only very small complaint I have about the roof work is that I wasn't even aware the work had been done until I received the bill. I would have proferred a phone call prior to the workers being at my house. I guess I'm just uncomfortable with people working on my home when I'm not home or even aware they were there. The door install was a bit of a disaster. The door was nicely installed, but Jonathan was not able to properly finish the trim work around the door. I did the caulk work, drywall repair, painting, etc. myself. When I hired Jonathan to do the job, he assured me he was a contractor, so I expected the door install to be fully completed, so I was not happy that I had remaining tasks to completely finish the door install. Also, I was uncomfortable with one of the workers Jonathan sent to my home. He arrived with an ankle bracelet on, and since I had no idea why he was wearing an akle bracelet, I was concerned about him being at my home.

Description of Work
Added shingles to the bottom edge of my garage roof, reroofed a small flat roof that was leaking, installed new exterior door.

Category roofing,doors

08/11/2011

Kimberley B.

Service was quick, professional, and excellent quality! We love the look of our new roof, especially with the ridge vent. We were very impressed by the care taken with installation, clean up and follow up by the owner to make sure we were satisfied. There were issues in dealing with our insurance company, and the owner called the insurance agent several times himself to make certain that our claim was handled properly and fairly. The company owner went above-and-beyond his call of duty where our insurance company was concerned -- and you don't see that everyday! He truly cares about his customers and wants the whole experience to go as smoothly as possible. We can't thank him and his crew enough for their impeccable service!

Description of Work
Remove existing roof, replace rotted decking, and install new roof including ridge vent. Remove and replace all guttering.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

Member, Thank you SO much for taking time to write such a wonderfully positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I'm more than glad that your expectations were not only met, but exceeded!! We would LOVE to take care of you again in the future, but would also love to take care of any friends, family or neighbors of yours exactly how we took care of you. Feel free to call us anytime, even if its just to say Hi! If we don't communicate soon, you will hear from us this winter wishing you a "Merry Christmas" when the weather is thankfully much cooler!!! Take Care!!

05/11/2011

Joseph M.

It took almost four months for the company to complete about ten days of work. The crew did a mediocre job of cleaning up the site and left a porch swing exposed to the elements during the project. After about 18 months, the knotholes from the wood began to show through the paint and the railing on one side of my porch stairs has come loose. They were very professional in pointing out a pre-existing structural problem and letting me view it before fixing it. The workers were polite enough, when they showed up. This company may be better at roofing than other work. In retrospect, they were probably working on my porch in between roofing jobs.

Description of Work
Remodeled porch.

Category decks

04/14/2011

Bart D.

They did a good job in cleaning up my air conditioner and had it serviced and ready for spring. I've used them on roofing, gutters and a lot of other things. They've either been on time or before time. Apparently it appears that I don't have any leaks. It looks like they did a really good job and there is no problem with the air conditioning also. The one who came out is the owner and he did a good job. I wasn't home and my wife was there. He talked to me on the phone and explained to me about the problem. Nobody explained that to me before. I have recommended them to others. Their prices are good and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I had Above it All Roofing & Construction come out and they do air conditioning also. They came out on Saturday.

Category gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

Member, Wow....you never cease to amaze me!!! Not only were you sure to rate us with all A's in the past for our roofing and guttering services, but you took time out of your day to make sure everybody on here knew of how great our heating and air company was too. We really do value you and your opinion and we appreciate your referrals. We will be in contact soon to let you know directly how thankful we are for your business, referrals, and of course your extremely positive reviews. You are great!!!

09/13/2010

Bart D.

They completed the job early and at the estimate. So far everything appears to be holding well.

Description of Work
Totally roofed one house and put on new gutters and patched a roof on another house.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are added by our customers to Angie's List, but are not always notified when that happens. I am so glad you gave us the opportunity to take care of you and we will gladly do the same for you whenever you need us again! You are definitely a valued customer and we will also take care of anyone you send our way, the same way we took care of you. Hope to hear from you soon!!