Country Home Enterprises (LLC)

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2011

General Contractor for complete houses, remodels, and additions. Roofing and many types of siding work. Licensed and insured!...

America's Best Choice Windows and More

Call us today for a free no obligation estimate. Our company is the leader in energy efficant windows starting at $198.00 and that includes the installation. We also offer low maintance vinyl siding with a lifetime warranty that includes the lifetime installation warranty, just like the windows,

Foster Roofing Inc

Since 1994, Foster roofing has been providing customers with professionalism and quality service in the roofing industry. Foster’s mission to provide great service and high-quality work has developed from our great team of employees with a wide range of roofing experience. Foster Roofing has been building quality roofs in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley Areas for 21 years. We also provide service in Oklahoma and Missouri. Foster Roofing has assembled a superintendent team that is one-of-a-kind in the roofing industry. We have eight Roofing Consultants with a combined 62 years of experience. This means we can meet any and all of your roofing needs.

Adams & Son Roofing & Construction LLC

Adams & Son Roofing & Construction specializes in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Guttering, and Torch Down Modified Rubber and any construction or general contracting needed in residential. Proudly serving Fort Smith, Arkansas and surrounding areas.

07/27/2017

From demolition to finish work, this company is top notch! Chad even fixed my kitchen drain leak which happened after the kitchen was completed. I trust them completely! I love the attention to detail and I will call them for future projects.

Description of Work
My 1977 home needed updating and Country Home Enterprises promptly gave me a quote, performed all work expertly, and provided professional crews. They gave my home a new kitchen layout, new kitchen cabinets to match the existing, new laminate countertop and backsplash, stove vent, room trims, front door, storm door, custom bedroom closet, bathroom mirror and opened the wall between the living room and dining area. Country Home Enterprises gave design suggestions for modern solutions. The cabinet work, trim, paint, tile and open layout all make the rooms look brand new.

Category remodeling

07/04/2017

Description of Work
Roofing, siding

Category roofing,siding

05/30/2011

See Above!

Description of Work
Vern Martin, Owner is one of the most likeable people you will ever meet, This is the 3rd job he has done for us. Installed vinyl windows in 08, installed a 16 X 36 covered deck on the back of the house in 09 and put a new roof on the house last year, his crew is mostly family, they are some of the most courtious young men you will ever find, they clean up thier mess after the job is done. During the roofing job, a ladder accidently cracked a front window, Vern personally came to inspect the damage, ordered new window and installed with no problems. Recommended him to my parents, they had a small area covered and was amazed at the detail that went above and beyond thier expectations from the bid they received before the job started. Would Recommend them highly and have several times.

Category remodeling

Roofing shingle and metal, vinyl siding and windows, pole barns, decks, patio covers, pergolas, painting