AMERICAN HEARTLAND BUILDING CO

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2006

Keith Morgan and Morgan Custom Builders has built more than 300 homes from $100,000 to over $4,000,000 We do all types of remodels and additions and home repairs.

25 years ago, I found out the best way to do Business is to act like the customer is your own grandma. In other words, you get my best price and best possible work every time... I never do want to disappoint grams. We've learned to never say no! We know how important it is to stay within the budget, provide quality work in a timely manner. Our focus is on quality and customer relations. We are an owner operated business and you will be dealing with me throughout your entire experience. We offer free estimates for all of our services and we would love to take up any upcoming project in your home. We're invested in our clients homes as if they were our own. Please call or click for an estimate today!

Small local business with 7employees, specialized trades are subcontracted, forms of payment are cash, checks and credit cards.

12/29/2010

We bought a new home and at the time we were looking at all the builders but we didn't go with them. They acted like they would build whatever we wanted and there wasn't a specific range. We didn't get as far as getting a number from them. They seemed honest and very straightforward. They were nice people. They build beautiful houses and as far as we know they are nice people to deal with. We had ...

Description of Work
We talked to a representative from American Heartland Building and toured some of their model homes.

09/04/2010

We interacted with the owners, office personnel, a carpenter and a trim man. Everyone I contacted were attentive, professional, and polite, and their knowledge and skills were excellent. They listened to my problem and presented a great solution. They gave a clear contract with a diagram and completed price, then quickly ordered the materials and completed the needed procedures to fit my schedule....

Description of Work
Replaced and redesigned existing wooden handrail with a new, studier and safer wooden handrail for our stairwell to the second floor.

07/10/2006

WE LIKE AMERICAN HEARTLAND BECAUSE THE OWNER IS A GOOD MAN. IT DID TAKE THEM A LITTLE LONGER THAN WE WANTED BUT I THINK THAT'S BECAUSE WE WERE ANXIOUS TO SEE HOW IT WOULD TURN OUT.

Description of Work
THEY BUILT OUR HOME FROM THE GROUND UP.

CUSTOM HOME BUILDERS