You Move Me

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2013

3932 E Reno Ave

Oklahoma City, OK 73117

Moving to Oklahoma City can be a daunting and overwhelming task, and not one that's easy to tackle alone. Enter You Move Me OKC! We're dedicated to changing your perception of moving once and for all. Our objective is simple: make the experience of moving in OKC stress-free, smooth, and even fun. You Move Me is a full-service local moving company in Oklahoma City and area, which means that we can do it all. We can pack your belongings, pick up your boxes, plan your move, problem solve on moving day, and bring you a coffee (your coffee machine is packed, right?). We can move you in Oklahoma City and all the cities and towns in the area, wherever you are. Even if you're all the way out near the University of Oklahoma in Norman, or all the way out near Oklahoma State University. Of course we can move you if you're moving from OKC to Tulsa, or vice versa. We can't wait to move you, so give us a call today!...

04/19/2022

Lester T.

Cameron T and Ian did a fantastic job of moving our furniture in to our garage. They wrapped, taped and carefully and neatly placed all of our furniture in one side of our garage. They were very courteous and a pleasure to have in our home. We have requested them again for bring our furniture back in to our home when the floors are done. Great Job Guys!!!! Dottie & Lester Tucker

Description of Work
We are having new floors put in our home and we had to have the furniture moved out.

08/18/2020

Julie G.

You Move Me was hired to pack a 28 foot trailer I rented from ABF for an out of state move. I was willing to pay the higher price they charge because I have a lot of antiques. Not only did they not utilize the whole truck in loading they did extensive damage to much of my furniture. After speaking to the owner, Connor, he took little responsibility and was rude and unprofessional. He actually had the audacity to say my furniture was not that nice. Who says that to a customer? I would never recommend them and would caution anyone to not use their overpriced and poor quality services.

Description of Work
Loading a 28 foot truck

11/01/2018

john H.

These guys were fast and good. Padded and wrapped everything with damages

Description of Work
office to office

10/25/2018

David F.

I spoke with Connor (who phoned me after receiving a notification from Angie's List), and I described the job--a simple, 30-minute move, tops. I needed a mattress and base picked up from my storage unit and brought to my home. The unit is just over two miles from the house. He told me the price and we set a tentative date. After that, he ghosted me. He did not respond to texts or phone calls. A simple text, "sorry, can't do it," and that would have been fine--I wouldn't have even considered leaving a negative review. Luckily, I found a handyman to do it last minute, all in, 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Retrieve mattress/box from storage and deliver to home

07/03/2017

Piers B.

Great. Very considerate and helpful service and would hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Moved furniture in my home

03/27/2017

Tom S.

Terrible. Failed to move all items, broke some items not found until later, was totally unfriendly and disrespectful when called to move the items they missed. Very messy move.

Description of Work
Entire house move

Category moving companies

Good Morning! At You Move Me we take every customer complaint very seriously. We searched all of our records and jobs on and around this date, we couldn't find any customer by this name. My direct number to my cell phone is 918-284-6854 I would ask the person writing this review please call me directly as the owner so I can discuss your case or at least verify if your move was done with a different business as I can not locate your information. We have a very specific policy about how we charge on jobs. As well as how damage claims are handled. If someone had items that were accidentally left behind we would 100% of the time return to move them at no cost. If items wouldn't fit into the trucks and you are paying by the hour we would still return for the items 100% of the time but there would be additional expenses associated with the extra time. We love Angie's List and learn from every review. We have the goal of being the best in the industry. Please give me a call to discuss in further detail. Respectfully, Andrew

03/14/2017

Tom S.

Not good at all. It was a terrible move. They forgot stuff, it was bad. They were very rude when we called them and said, “hey, you didn’t get everything!” They said, “well, we will give you one more hour, but if we go over an hour we are going to charge you extra!” They charged us more than they said they were going to, to start with. It was somewhere between $1,700/$1,800 & $2,000. Somewhere in that area. They were on time, but they didn’t finish the pack like at night.

Description of Work
Moving.

11/09/2016

Melissa T.

They were great. They were very helpful. They took very little time to move all of our stuff. They were really easy to work with.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for You Move Me. They helped us move.

08/12/2016

Pam C.

I was very impressed by You Move Me. They staff had a great attitude, lots and energy and were pleasant to be around.

Description of Work
Moving out of a storage unit

02/10/2016

Maryann R.

Excellent. Guys were well mannered, careful and moved quickly!

Description of Work
Move large furniture.

Category moving companies

Arbor Transport & Construction, Inc.

Since 2006, we have been specializing in demolition services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wilson Delivery

Wilson Delivery offers fast friendly pickup, delivery and hauling of items. If chosen to do a job you will not be disappointed and I guarantee great service.

Offers by Wilson Delivery on Angi
    405 Junk Removal & Dumpster

OKC Metro's #1 Junk Removal Business and Dumpster Rental. We are locally owned and serve Oklahoma City, Norman, Moore, Edmond, Yukon, Mustang, and other surrounding communities. For Junk Removal you get upfront pricing and full service. Just show us what you want gone and we will take care of it all. You will schedule a time with us and then we will come and give you a no obligation quote. If you approve, we take it all right then! Our dumpster are affordably priced and are great for any project that you have going on. Junk Removal and Dumpster rental can often take place the same day that you call us.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Pack your belongings, pick up your boxes, plan your move, problem solve on moving day.