Trademark Exteriors Restoration LLC

Oklahoma
Oklahoma: Contractors

3141 NW 63rd St Ste # 4

Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Trademark Exteriors Restoration features and installs quality roofing materials supplied by GAF. Homeowners have numerous choices of products, styles and design options. There are several shingle and shingle type materials, Asphalt, Wood, Tile, Metal, Composite and more, Choosing the right contractor to install your roof is just as important as selecting quality materials. With so many products available, we'll help you make "Your Best and Safest Choice. We are a "full service" roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience. Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance. We are equipped to properly help you with your storm damage needs, from hail to wind. Please visit our website at https://tmexteriors.com/Storm-Damage for more information on how we can help protect your largest investment. Call us today for a free estimate!...

roofing (133)gutter repair (46)siding companies (30)house painting (20)window replacement (13)fence company (5)garage doors (13)screen repair (10)woodworking (8)HVAC Companies (6)door installation (4)decks & porches (2)

05/27/2021

All of my home projects went wonderfully well. I could completely depend on the Exceptional Leadership team of Jason Farley and Vincent Batrez with Trademark Exterior Restoration. From start to finish these professionals took charge and handled every detail, every concern and every question as if I was their only customer. Every inspection they were present - every insurance expectation they covered with me and told me what to expect. They listened, cared and had my back during each category of restoration and came through with the highest level of distinction and commitment. My roof is BEAUTIFUL along with every detail Trademark was involved in. Jason and Vincent are dedicated professionals. Their days are long because they work hard at being the Industry's Best. Way to go Jason and Vincent!!

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, paint

Category gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing,screen repair,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Review for Trademark Exteriors Restoration LLC - 3141 NW 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK - 39348589

12/15/2020

Professional, friendly, answered any questions we had honestly. Totally recommend!

Description of Work
Roof, gutters and garage door

Category garage doors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

04/28/2020

Job took months longer than necessary to complete. One skylight leaked and it took them three tries to get it stopped. Put in writing that they would pay to have the water stains at three places sealed and painted. Said the person that did their drywall work would contact me. This is in writing. Never heard anything and let them know this and they never answered my text letting them know this.

Description of Work
roofing, skylights,

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

03/28/2020

Josh Lambert did a terrific Job as Project Manager, his communication skill and business savvy was exceptional. Josh Lambert managed all aspects of our project to include direct interaction and communication with USAA, resulting in fair and supplemental claims that could have been overlooked by less skilled program managers and companies. Every trade Josh deployed did an exceptional job! TMEXTERIORS.COM coupled with Project Manager Josh Lambert exceeded all expectation in terms of Value, Quality and Pricing, they delivered for us! Highly Recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement, Gutters and Leaf Guard installation, Painting

Category garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

12/31/2019

The total experience went much better than I originally anticipated thanks to TRADEMARK'S JASON PETERSON. Shortly after our summer rains and hail storms I called our previous roofer for a damage review and cost estimate and was told I would need to hire a separate contractor to perform siding work. I referred to Angie's list and based on reviews I called Trademark for someone to come to the house to talk siding. Jason Peterson came out the same day and examined the roof and adjacent siding damage and resulting interior ceiling damage from water leakage. He then explained in detail what was needed for the siding repair and how it should be coordinated with the roofing crew for the best results. I explained I did not like the idea of me trying to time the roofing and siding between separate companies and asked if Trademark performs all jobs including gutters and ceilings. Jason's reply was they have crews to perform all work necessary without any involvement on our part except for contacting our insurance company to submit a claim. The more discussion my wife and I had with Jason the more comfortable we began to feel. To make a long story short we hired Trademark to complete all necessary claim work plus extended guttering and additional ceiling work at our request and expense. We were treated like family and are more than 100% satisfied with the outcome and would not hesitate to hire Trademark again. One last comment about Jason Peterson--- our insurance company (or should I say previous insurance company) dug in their heels throughout the entire process from damage adjusters to claim payout but Jason stayed persistent with many phone calls backed up by numerous damage photos and calculations necessary to make for a successful and satisfying project.

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter Replacement, Siding Repair plus Ceiling Repairs

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

09/11/2019

Called the number got someone out to look at damage in about 30min. The job was done the next day, looks great. Jason was great!

Description of Work
Ridge repair on roof

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

06/12/2019

Excellent Service provided by the associate, Josh Lambert, timely and thorough. Everything was delivered and work performed as explained by Josh. Being our first claim, all insurance paperwork was handled through their offices and it really made it convenient for my wife and I. We appreciate the ease and professionalism and will refer Josh and Trademark to our friends

Description of Work
Roofing, Guttering, Windows

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

04/23/2019

I needed a new roof and siding due to hail damage. Trademark got the job done quickly and kept me posted on updates, etc. Communication was great and I felt like I was in good hands throughout the entire process! I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roof, Siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/04/2019

The wind ripped a section of shingles off are roof. I requested an estimate from Trademark and they called the next business day to setup an appointment time. They arrived early and began inspecting our roof. Fortunately, the rest of our roof was in good condition. We were also told about additional discounts we could receive from our insurance carrier based on the type of shingles. Trademark was able to come back that same day to complete the work. They cleaned up the work area nicely and we were very satisfied with their professionalism, timeliness, quality and price. We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Replace Roof Shingles

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

03/30/2019

They did a great job, clean up well and on time. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did shingled and sidewall.

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

Roofing, siding, windows & gutters contractors. Storm damage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal