TornadoSafe Shelters

With Angi since May 2013

Health Insurance - Brokers
Health Education/Workshops
Health Insurance - Agents & Companies

Made in Oklahoma for Oklahomans! We take pride in every shelter we manufacture and install and strive to make all of our customers happy. TornadoSafe is dedicated to quality and excellence starting with our design and manufacturing process and ending with the best installation process in the industry. We manufacture solid, steel tornado shelters and take every necessary step to ensure your shelter is of the highest quality installed with professional service at the most affordable price. Also Servicing Other Areas in Oklahoma, Please ask for Details....

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Best Decision Remodeling LLC

Our company is family and veteran owned and operated. We are new to the business not the trade. I grew up helping my dad work on houses. This has always been a passion of mine so after I quit truck driving my wife and I decided to open a home remodeling business. We take pride in all the work we do. We do pretty much anything you can imagine that is home remodeling related. If your not sure if it’s something that we do, just send us a message and we will let you know. We look forward to working with each of our customers. So give us a call when your ready to have an estimate done. We offer senior citizens and veterans a 10% discount off of labor . Must have documentation for discount.

10/09/2018

It was wonderful. On time delivery and rugged installation. It was the right size and shape. I now have a F5 tornado shelter that doubles as a closet!

Description of Work
I had a custom storm shelter installed within my house that doubled as a closet.

Category garage builders,home builders,architect

09/04/2015

From the first contact to the last,?Tornadosafe has been the best of any company we have had do work for us.? The receptionist is knowledgeable and friendly. She helped coordinate the install all the way. She was pleasant to speak with and could answer any questions we may have had.? The workers were prompt, professional, and willing to explain what and why they were doing what they were doing.? I...

Description of Work
Installed Garage Storm Shelter

Category Uncategorized

06/10/2014

They were an hour early and did a good job. They called the day before installation to let us know that we would be getting a large for the price of a medium because they didn't have any mediums in stock. We were fine with that. But the guy that came to install it seemed irritated that we were getting the larger one for the same price. He even used that as a reason that he shouldn't be responsible...

Description of Work
Installed tornado shelter

Category garage builders

Hello [member name removed], We appreciate your business and your review. Customer service is a priority for us and I am sorry to hear that you had issues with an installer. I want you to know that we have addressed the issue and this installer is no longer with our company. We are truly thankful for your business. If we can help with any questions you may have, please let us know.

05/31/2014

1. Told us the exact date and time. 2. Showed up on that day and time. 3. Completed entire job in less than 6 hours. 4. We now have a tornado shelter in the floor of a garage. 5. We are happy.

Description of Work
Put a tornado shelter in our garage.

Category garage builders,Uncategorized

Thank you for your review and for choosing Tornado Safe. We appreciate your business!

05/23/2014

They were prompt and courteous. They ran into shelf rock and the supervisor came and told me there would be an additional hourly charge to use the jackhammer to get it removed. I appreciated that he talked to me first about it. They proceeded and it took an additional 45 minutes for the install. They were in and out of there within 3 1/2 hours. The insall went very smoothly.

Description of Work
They put in a storm shelter in our back yard.

Category garage builders

04/21/2014

I used Angie's List when selecting this company and could not be more pleased. From the initial call to ask about pricing, installation and timeline, this company was extremely helpful. About a week before the install I received an email with the detailed architectural drawings with specific instructions regarding where to get required permit, inspection, registering the shelter and a website to apply for possible government rebates. The morning of the install, I received a call letting me know they were on their way. Upon arriving, the two young men, immediately began prepping the area and moved things in the garage for me. They were extremely polite, professional and just did a wonderful job! I had a couple of trees removed from my yard and when I asked if they could dump some of the soil in the general area for me. Not only did the dirt get dumped, but it was spread out evenly for me! I was very pleased with this crew and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed an in-ground garage storm shelter.

04/17/2014

The experience with them went fine.

Description of Work
I used the services of Tornado Safe Shelters.

Category garage builder

04/09/2014

They did an excellent job on everything in both places.

Description of Work
I used TornadoSafe Shelters to install a storm shelter at 2 different houses last fall.

Category garage builder

04/03/2014

It went great. The sales girl was very helpful and knowledgeable. They got us scheduled quickly, about two weeks. The young man that installed it (might have been 2, but I only saw 1) was courteous and on time. It took them about 5 hours to install it. We're very pleased and glad to have the peace of mind that the shelter provides. Hope we don't have to us it, but this is Oklahoma.. I'm sure we will.

Description of Work
Installed a tornado shelter in our garage.

03/12/2014

It went very well. They showed up at the agreed time. They worked very hard, and were extremely professional. They answered all of my questions from beginning to end. They really knew what they were doing. I got exactly what I wanted. They cleaned everything up meticulously when they were done. They gave excellent suggestions on what to keep in the shelter, and how to register it with the City and County. I chose the company especially because of the size of their medium shelter, which is 5' wide, 7' long and 5-1/2' high. This is quite a bit larger than many I researched. I'm somewhat claustrophobic, and felt very comfortable sitting in it. The price was quite reasonable too. I now have piece of mind.

Description of Work
They installed a storm shelter in my garage floor.

Manufacture & Install Underground Storm Shelters & Above Ground Safe Rooms