Statewide Roofing Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2012

Statewide Roofing is a third generation family owned roofing business. Statewide Roofing is a financially secure company with strength and stability that was started in 1997. The company originally started as a residential roofing company and expanded to commercial roofing in 2000. Statewide has served the Central States in residential and commercial roofing. Our sales force is local. 50% of them call Cleveland County home. They have been extensively trained to properly identify storm damage, guide you through the insurance claim process and educate you on the many shingles available today. Specializing in insurance claims, we offer free roof inspections to determine the condition of your roof and to help you decide whether you have a legitimate claim with your insurance carrier. Registered with the Oklahoma Construction Industry Board. For more information please visit http://www.ok.gov/cib/Roofing_Contractors/index.html. 2013 and 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau of Oklahoma. Licensed in your city. Insured and Bonded. We NEVER require money up front. National Roofing Contractors Association Member. National Association of Homebuilders Member. Over 100 combined years of experience in the roofing industry. A+ Credit rating with all major supply companies. Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. CertainTeed Golden Star Contractor and Shingle Master Installer. DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor. Versico Authorized Contractor. •GAF Authorized Contractor. • We answer all calls 24 hours a day!...

Five Star Painting

We are professional house painters proudly offering five star quality painting services at competitive prices, with a warranty that can’t be beat! We are local Edmond painting experts that value our local reputation. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Whether you have an interior or exterior residential OR commercial painting project in Oklahoma we will bring our average of 15 years painting expertise to every job we take on. CLEAN - ON TIME - ON BUDGET - GUARANTEED!

KING'S TOUCH

King's touch Professional pressure washing we offer commercial and residential cleaning wood and vinyl siding decks and patio exterior windows driveways sidewalks and dumpster pads and much more.. Please call to schedule your 5 star technician and Free quotes..

Total Door Solutions

We are a Oklahoma City based Garage Door Company who strives to give our customers the best products and customer service. We specialize in Garage door service and installations of all Garage doors and Openers. we only use Premium parts to insure your products get fixed the first time ever time! We give 1 Year Parts and Labor warranties on are work!!

06/07/2017

Statewide has replaced my roof more than once. I completely satisfied with the roofs they install. I do not recommend having them do windows or gutter work as I believe they just sub these jobs out and I was not satisfied with either of these jobs. But again great for roof work.

Description of Work
Roof, windows, gutters

01/05/2016

Statewide roofing did a great Job replacing my roof. Jeff Gray was the company rep in charge .He was very responsive, always answered my calls and was on time for any appointments we had. Statewide was not the lest expensive but I was very happy with the quality of the product and workmanship. Do to the weather conditions , the original date had to be rescheduled for Saturday. Statewide does not n...

Description of Work
Replaced my roof do to hail damage.

Thank for you very much for your review. We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear your kind words. Please let us know if we can help in the future. Thank you for choosing Statewide.

11/12/2015

The work was done well, once the crew started they were professional and worked tirelessly. And their after work clean up was immaculate And after they finished neighbors whom used other providers for lower costs were disappointed and envied the job that we received.

Description of Work
Roofed the house with hail resistant shingles, replaced the attic exhaust fans and vent covers.

Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate hearing about your experience. Your feedback is extremely valued. Thank you for choosing Statewide.

09/14/2015

Entire job went quickly and smoothly. Timely service; company was very responsive. Would use them again. They were easy to work with from my location.

Description of Work
I have a rental in Oklahoma that was damaged by a tornado. My homeowner's insurance paid for Statewide repairs to tornado damage on the house. Replaced the roof, small repairs to trim, and had a contractor replace a garage door.

Category garage doors,roofing

Thank you for your kind comments and choosing Statewide. We are very pleased to hear your review and positive roofing experience. Please let us know if you ever need any further assistance in the future.

08/11/2015

Received hail damage during recent storms in Norman. They took off the old shingles & completed the job in one day. They sent a crew of several workers. Roof looks great! They cleaned up the yard and blew off all dirt & debris from the sidewalks & patio before they left. No Complaints. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Thank you for your kind comments and review. We love to hear about your experience. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Statewide.

Residential Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Custom Copper, Gutters: Seamless aluminum, copper, and commercial, Siding & fascia: Repairs and/or full replacement, Garage and entry doors, Drywall repairs, Windows and screens, Patio covers, Carport covers, All types of sheet metal, including copper, Interior and exterior painting.

Ask for details.