Prudhom Heating and Air Conditioning LLC

Oklahoma
Oklahoma: Contractors

100 NE 37th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Prudhom Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated business. Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and NATE certified technicians. We accept major credit cards and have financing available. Military and first responder discounts....

HVAC Companies (24)appliance repair (3)

01/13/2021

Jo J.

Great! On time, fair price, explained all to me, didn't ty to sell anything.

Description of Work
Inspect heater

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

10/23/2020

Laquaita C.

The estimate and scheduling went great, install seemed OK, until I was told my electric line going to unit had no power. Installer said he'd checked a breaker that was off by turning it on but nothing happened so he turned it back off. I assumed (like an idiot, without confirming for myself) that this was the breaker to my hot tub which is not in use. Called an electrician out next day and paid $175 to be told my breaker was off. Never felt so stupid. Flipped breaker on and since it was evening and I do not live in the house because it's being renovated, set unit on "cool only" mode and left. When I returned next day it was 97 degrees in the house. The high outside was around 70. I called first thing Monday morning and they got someone out by noon to fix it. This gentleman was great- polite and competent. He rewired everything and fixed some other things that had been done wrong. It has worked fine since. So, there was an initial screw up, but they were courteous and quick to repair it. Their customer service has been great. I'd use them again, tho I'd request to not have the same crew that installed this system. My house is old and a bit unusual, so maybe it was just something those guys hadn't run into before.

Description of Work
All New Heat/Air System

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

[Member Name Removed] I want to apologize for the headache this has giving you. We would like to reimburse you for the amount you paid the electrician. Please contact our office and we will get this resolved. Thank you

08/15/2020

Amy P.

Everyone we worked with at Prudhom Heat & Air was courteous and professional. This family-owned business offered a good product at a fair price that met our needs perfectly. There was one small issue a few days after the installation but we called and they were back out within 30 minutes and had the problem resolved in less than an hour. We'll definitely use them for our future HVAC needs!

Description of Work
AC repair/replace

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

05/08/2018

Jo J.

Great! My AC went out on a fairly warm day and I knew all AC companies would be swamped. They got someone out the same day, he answered all my questions, was very professional and did a great job at a reasonable price. I would definitely hire them again and have already recommended them to some friends.

Description of Work
AC checked

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

11/03/2017

Rhonda S.

I was very stressed calling someone out to take a look at my heating unit after hearing about so many horror stories of dishonesty and people being swindled out of there money. I got a referral from a co-worker and they were very positive about this company. I made an appointment and I am very glad I did. Eric my service tech within minutes of meeting him he eased my stress level and I felt comfortable right away. He was very friendly, respectful, explained everything in detail, answered my questions in a simple way that I was able to understand. I had such a good experience I will be using this company in the future and I would recommend them as a company of integrity.

Description of Work
My Heating Unit was putting out cold air instead of heat and the temperature was not regulating on the thermostat. Eric my service tech determined it was a heat flow issue which lead to the unit receiving false readings and it would shut down as a safety precaution. Eric did a wonderful job with determining and fixing the problem.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

11/02/2017

Ernest P.

Dustin, from Prudhom HVAC performed the work on our system. He did a fantastic job. Also, he installed 2 digital Carrier COR thermostats in our home (in only 1 hour) which will give us better environmental control and more efficient energy consumption. This company is professionally lead thinking about the customer first!

Description of Work
We needed our fall heating system check and service.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

09/25/2017

Alvin G.

Great. Emails reminding me to schedule. Emails confirming appointment Tech(Eric) was on time, did his job and was very professional. System works great and I am happy to be Prudhom customer..

Description of Work
Fall furnace/air handler tune-up.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

06/09/2017

David H.

Dustin did a superb job, taking my outside unit apart and cleaning it better than anyone has ever done in my 22 years living in my house. He has been the most thorough of any air conditioning service tech I have ever had at my house. Utmost professional, knows his business and an ultimate pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend using Prudhom Air for your air conditioning needs.

Description of Work
Needed my air conditioner serviced for annual maintenance.

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

06/07/2017

Renee J.

They are great about explaining what they need to do and how to operate new products. They are responsive to your call for service and they are friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Prudhom has serviced existing HVAC units, installed a new HVAC unit, and installed programmable thermostats.

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

06/01/2017

Alvin G.

The crew did an exceptional job on the installation. Ernie Prudhom was very informed about the best carrier system for my home and helped me complete the ONG rebate form that will save me some additional money. Very happy with the system and the company.

Description of Work
Replaced my home HVAC system

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

Maintenance agreements, new equipment installs, indoor air quality products, and new construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available