Precision Brickworks, LLC

With Angi since July 2016

Precision Brickworks, LLC is a locally owned/operated fully insured masonry company in Oklahoma City that specializes in repair work. We pride ourselves on being the only authorized installer of the Advantage System™, which is a proprietary method used to blend both the color and texture of repaired mortar joints with the existing masonry siding to restore the curb appeal of your home. Repairs are intended to last by removing cracked mortar joints entirely and replacing them with new, rather than masking the problem by filling existing cracks. Call us today for a free estimate: (405) 652-1213. We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash....

Trademark Masonry Inc.

Trademark Masonry Inc.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Masonry, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/06/2021

Precision Brickworks was amazing from them coming to my house to give me an estimate to the end of the job. Their price was very reasonable compared to other local companies. Other companies had given me an estimate of over $4500.00. They relayed a large area of rock on the back wall of my house that had come loose.They actually started my job the afternoon before the scheduled date for them to be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry Work

12/11/2020

Outstanding customer service was provided by Cory and his crew. Spectacular results. I could not be more than happy with the results. I would highly recommend Precision Brickworks, LLC for brick repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox Repair (Brick pedestal rebuild)

CATEGORY masonry,mailbox repair

10/20/2020

I would say they did work better than I had hoped for. They did a outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack Repair / Chimney Repair

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

10/16/2020

Great job. The house looks new again. Cody and his work team were professional and work thru clean up was exceptional. Would recommend for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry Crack Repair

05/27/2020

Better than expected. My 102 year old wall was repaired and looks great. Should last another 102 years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

CATEGORY masonry

We repair/replace cracked mortar, shifted or misaligned brick, broken or spalling brick, chimney caps, masonry fireplaces and mailboxes, planter boxes, retaining walls, foundation corners and caulking around doors/windows. We also construct new brick or stone mailboxes from the ground up. No job is too small!

Precision Brickworks, LLC focuses on masonry repair and aesthetics, we do not perform new construction of buildings or homes.