Osborne Electric Company

Founded 1943 • With Angi since June 2010

101 NE 46TH ST

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Proudly serving Oklahoma since 1943...

09/19/2016

Jay A.

The technician was courteous, knowledgeable and showed up on time. He explained what he would be doing and answered any questions I had.

Description of Work
Osborne installed 3 outside outlets.

12/04/2015

Sidney F.

Service on Nov. 20,2015 was good. However, our front yard light AND front outdoor electrical outlet,which they installed in October, is not working again today, Dec. 4. The work is supposed to be warrantied. I called and they cannot come until DECEMBER 15, which means I cannot have Christmas lights this year. I am very disappointed that the work did not seem important to them, since I am returning customer.

Description of Work
Re-fixed previously repaired yard light, installed new deck outlet.

Category electrician,lighting

02/27/2014

Kandi Z.

I called and talked to the receptionist who was very pleasant and made an appointment for 8:00 the next day. I asked that the contractor please call in advance so that I could put my dogs out. Juan called me at 7:50 and let me know he was 5 minutes away. When he arrived he was extremely courteous. I explained what I would like and asked his opinion. He explained how he could do it and approximately how long it would take. I left him to work and he was done within the amount of time he said. I had to leave him but felt good about leaving him to work. He called when he was done and left the bill in the mailbox. He asked if he should lock up the house for me. I checked the work when I got home and was satisfied. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
I had them put a new electrical outlet outside.

12/03/2013

Jeremy B.

Juan was my electrician. He arrived early and commenced working immediately. I had a very complicated problem due to the fact that the original HDMI cables that were installed in my living room for my Audio/Visual system were installed while the house was under renovation and there was no sheet rock at that time making the original install very simple. However, now in a recently renovated house the problem was much more involved and was going to require some demo work. Juan did as little demo as possible and re-ran the cables I needed installed and even repaired greater than 90% of the sheet rock he cut out (which was substantial), leaving me very little else to repair. He also cleaned up after himself perfectly. He was professional, friendly, and very pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to use this company again should I have the need in the future.

Description of Work
Ran some new HDMI Cable for my living room television after I had damaged the existing cables.

09/20/2013

Sidney F.

After an e-mail request and a call, they never called to schedule an appointment. I had used them before!

Description of Work
I called for an appointment and used their website to e-mail the request. They never called back and I have used them before!

Category electrician

My name is Bryon Brandon and I am the Vice President of Service at Osborne Electric Company. I would like to thank you for using us in the past and for leaving feedback with your most recent experiance. I am sorry, however, that we did not respond to your attempts to contact us. This is highly uncharacteristic of our company, as we take pride in taking care of our customers. I do hope that you will give us another chance to prove it to you!

05/09/2013

William A.

Their service person came out quickly and did a fine job for a fair price.

Description of Work
I needed to have several GFI outlets installed.

05/08/2013

Kent M.

They called to let me know he was on the way. Shane arrived in about 15 minutes. He replaced a GFI receptacle and verified operation of photocell controlled flood light on front of garage that was damaged by hail. It took about a hour..He was a professional and helpful. I will use them again

Description of Work
Replaced plug in bathroom and checked out outdoor light fixture.

Category electrician,lighting

12/26/2012

David T.

I called Osborne to get an electrician sent to my house. It was non-emergency work and the two day time frame was fine. Electrician Robert Woods showed up when Osborne told me he would be here. Mr. Woods showed up on time, did exactly what I asked for, which included placing the wiring inside of flexible conduit.

Description of Work
Electrician Robert Woods came out to relocate some existing switches and correct some problems from previous work done years ago. Mr. Wood's work was perfect and done quickly. My number one priority is that electrical work done on my property is safe and correct. I was very happy with the quality of work done by Mr. Woods. I have used Osborne in the past and the electricians they have sent have always done excellent work.

09/10/2012

Ed G.

They made an appt. for the day after I called. Robert arrived on time, did good work pretty fast, and was very courteous and very professional. Hourly labor rate was $88.

Description of Work
Installed outlets for two ceiling fans.

09/01/2012

Leslie P.

I cut a power cord whtat we later found out caused a GFCI to go off. The repairman was able to identifiy the problem and help us map what sockets were controlled with what GFCI.

Description of Work
Problem was dead wall sockets. Repairman was ery helpful in pointing out that the problem was with GFCI. He was very thoroug becasue some of the sockets were not close to each other that the GFCI controlled. His appearance was very professional. My wife was very comfortable with him working in the house.

Two Rivers Electric

Two Rivers Electric is incredibly proud of the level of experience and expertise that it's bringing to the table. All of Two Rivers Electric employees have been vetted to adequately assess that they have the proper qualifications to service your home and business. Have you had issues reaching other electrical companies or receiving call backs? Look no further! With Two Rivers Electric you no longer have to worry that your calls will go unanswered. Give us a call today!

Steve Ocker Electric LLC

Better Business Bureau: Accredited Business. I am a small electrical contractor that takes pride in doing the job right the first time, making all of my electrical jobs look great! I treat every house like I would like to live in it, and I back all of my work! Let me help you and your family with all your residential electrical needs. I strive to exceed all customer expectations, and I always clean the work area. I am personable and easy to work with, so feel free to call me with any of your electrical questions. I look forward to working with Angie's List customers!

Offers by Steve Ocker Electric LLC on Angi
    Wedgeco LLC

Wedgeco LLC provide electrical service need for residential and commercial projects. New construction, remodels, service upgrade or just any of your electrical needs. Wedgeco LLC is a small owner operated company that have been in business for 20 years with over 35 years of electrical experience. Wedgeco LLC is a quality first company and has pride in it's work.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Visa

Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Service Work; Commercial and Industrial New Construction and Remodels; Generator Installation

Residential New Construction, Residential Remodels