NORTHWEST BUILDING MATERIALS

With Angi since August 2006

3.3

ADDITIONAL COMPANY MANAGEMENT: BILL....

ICGM, LLC

iCgM specialized in construction management our team can help you with any remodeling project or build from stretch project. Construction can seem overwhelming and our experience and friendly team are ready to help.

Renown Contracting

General Contractor doing New Construction and Remodels in the OKC metro area. We also do handyman jobs for customers. No job is to small.

Thompson & Son Construction

We are a family owned full service construction company. We focus on all of your residential needs, as well as small commercial projects. We can start with design services, if desired, all they way to construction completion. We are willing to do the small jobs (replacing light fixtures or painting a room) and the big jobs (complete addition to your house or a full kitchen remodel). There is no job too small or too big. Give us a call or reach out to us and we can give you a free estimate for whatever project you need completed.

10/09/2013

Mary M.

We worked with Chris at Northwest Builders Supply. He was awesome; thoroughly knows his product, has a fantastic eye for color and detail, did not push the most expensive product, kept in contact to ensure our satisfaction. Followed up on all the work. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
removed formica countertops in kitchen and replaced with granite. Also installed a new sink.

Category countertops,marble & granite

05/09/2013

William A.

I had hoped that they would come out to measure, but they only suggested that I fax them the dimensions. I did that and never heard back from them. If you're not building a subdivision or large condo complex, forget it, they're not interested.

Description of Work
I wanted to get granite countertops and tile backplashes installed in a medium size-kitchen and granite countertops installed in a small half bath, a wet bar, and two large bathrooms.

Category marble & granite

08/08/2006

Northwest Building Materials had a lot of issues with installing. They had to come back 4 times. I still have one seam that really sticks out. I am not pleased with them at all.

Description of Work
Northwest Building Materials installed granite countertops in my kitchen.

Category marble & granite

NORTHWEST BUILDING MATERIALS

With Angi since August 2006

3.3

5535 NW 5TH ST

Oklahoma City, OK 73127

ROOFING, MILLWORK, FLOORING, GRANITE, DOORS,TRIM, TILE, WOOD FLOORING.