MOYER LAWNCARE & LANDSCAPING

With Angi since June 2010

2.6

Privest Power Washing

Auzenne PowerWash

Veteran owned company, that provides lawn service and power washing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sharp Edges

We offer quality and affordable landscaping and hardscaping services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

05/31/2012

Moyer's employees are very destructive blowing fertilizer into the pool, damaging soaker hoses and flower beds. They also enjoy teasing our two house dogs by blowing the leaf blower at the sliding patio door while the dogs are standing inside the house watching. This has not been a good experience for my family. We have talked to Moyer about these problem and either he cannot do anything about it ...

Description of Work
Weekly mowing plus weed treatment and fertilizing

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

05/15/2012

See detail in "Services Performed"

Description of Work
I contacted Moyer from a mailed flyer and requested that they give me an estimate to install a new lawn in my front yard . In addition, they do a lot of work in my neighborhood and have the maintenance contract for the common areas in my addition. It is now 2+ months later and I have neither seen nor heard from them. they obviously don't care about losing my business.

Category lawn service

04/25/2012

I called and requested a estimate on clean up off an area in my font yard, It is very over grown forest area. The Sales man contacted me while I was in Meetings and left a message. I didn't have a chance to listen to until late in afternoon, He said he would go by my house and look at the area and leave an estimate. How can he give me an estimate when he doesnt know what I want done. I found the e...

Description of Work
I contacted Moyer from a Mailing flyer, I requested a estimate on a clean up!

Category lawn service,leaf removal

02/23/2012

We contract with them every year. We don't let them near the flowerbeds anymore because they don’t know what flowers are. They are a little bit pricey but they show up when they are supposed to be here and they do a really good job mowing the yard and keeping it fertilized. We pay about $300 a month. We've tried other places and just couldn't count on them. We will continue to use them because the...

Description of Work
We use Moyer Lawncare & Landscaping for mowing and fertilizing. They were last here to clean up.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

02/01/2012

I use them all the time. I've been a client for 2 1/2 years. They do a good job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Moyer Lawncare & Landscaping to clean up my leaves and clean out my flowerbeds and the grass; it was general cleanup for the winter time.

Category lawn service,leaf removal