JoeCo LLC Construction & Roofing

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a general contracting firm that can handle any project big or small. Additional contact name - Joe Bailey....

Bay-Mac Exteriors and Interiors, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today! Feel free to also call our Co-Owner Bryan at 405-476-5353 or email him at Bryan.baymac@gmail.com.

Offers by Bay-Mac Exteriors and Interiors, LLC on Angi

07/15/2015

Great guy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely replaced roof. Then had provider paint exterior of house and do pre-sale punch list.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,house painters

10/24/2012

They are really great. They come out and gave a great bid with great service. They did a fantastic job with a fantastic clean up. They took care of everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof, gutters and did some other repair work from a hail storm.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,roofing

04/25/2007

I thought he did a great job overall and had good customer service. When he came out to do the estimate, he explained everything he was going to do. He was on time everyday and was very professional. I'd rather not disclose how much I paid him for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe Bailey installed a new walk in shower with no doors in my master bathroom. The shower was a new addition in our bathroom so he did the tiling on the walls and the flooring in there. It took him about three weeks to finish the project. The size of my bathroom is about 120 square feet.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Residential & commercial remodels, metal buildings- new & repairs.

Check, PayPal