James Lighting, Inc.

With Angi since July 2015

2.5

Please Call For More Information About Our Products & Services...

Right on electric

Specializing in electrical work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today

Owens Service Electric

We can accomplish any electrical project from Residential, Commercial, to Industrial Construction and maintenance. Our company is owner operated. We have been in business since 1999 and have been in the electrical industry for over 40 years All of our techs have multiple years of experience. There is no electrical project too small or too large. Give us a call today to get a free estimate 405 760-6006.

Offers by Owens Service Electric on Angi
Steve Ocker Electric LLC

Better Business Bureau: Accredited Business. I am a small electrical contractor that takes pride in doing the job right the first time, making all of my electrical jobs look great! I treat every house like I would like to live in it, and I back all of my work! Let me help you and your family with all your residential electrical needs. I strive to exceed all customer expectations, and I always clean the work area. I am personable and easy to work with, so feel free to call me with any of your electrical questions. I look forward to working with Angie's List customers!

Offers by Steve Ocker Electric LLC on Angi

05/22/2013

Bryan C.

The place is crowded and they were very unprofessional. They didn't get our order right and never fixed it even though it's been over a year. We will never go back and never recommend them. The prices were crazy too!

Description of Work
Provided the lighting for our entire house when we had it built. We had to use them because of our builder.

Category lighting

03/22/2012

Scott W.

It was an acceptable experience. They know their products.

Description of Work
Off and on over 20 years I have purchased lighting fixtures from James Lighting. They are strictly a retail lighting store. They do not perform services such as repair and cleaning on site.

Category lighting