Hull Plumbing Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2011

2600 W Main St

Oklahoma City, OK 73107

Since 1998, Hull Plumbing has been Oklahoma City’s go-to plumbing specialists. The company services both residential and commercial customers, offering a full range of plumbing solutions done right. From general plumbing repairs and maintenance to complex jobs such as bathroom and kitchen remodeling, sewer line replacements, and gas line services, the company’s professional team is fully equipped and highly trained to tackle them all. Expect fast, clean, and quality service every time. Call now to schedule an appointment. Hull Plumbing provides free, detailed estimates before commencing any work and cleans up after themselves to ensure total customer satisfaction. 24-hour emergency plumbing services are also available in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, Mustang, Moore, Norman, and the surrounding areas...

09/04/2020

Ashley S.

Everything went exceptionally well. Tracy House came on time, he explained what he was doing as he was going throughout the process and when there was a missing part, he went out and quickly bought and was able to fix our spout so well that I don't have to worry about the tub spout for a long time. I appreciate all that he has done for us and if anything goes wrong I will be calling Hull and asking for Tracy.

Description of Work
Replacement of Tub Spout

04/27/2020

Billy R.

UPDATE AS OF 12:06 06/04/2020: I spoke with a manager, Jason. Jason took care of the issue and made things agreeable. Jason went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I purchased a kitchen faucet from Amazon. I had Hayden from Hull Plumbing Inc. come out and give me an estimate for the job. He quoted me $185 and I agreed to the price. Hull does offer free estimates, which is not the norm. Hayden came out and had some difficulty installing the handle. He wanted to switch around the handle and faucet, which I did not agree to. He modified the handles water supply and made it work. As he finished up I noticed a leak under the sink. Hayden said it would cost $40 to change the trap and I approved. Once he left I noticed several issues. The plumber said to fix the trap it would be $40, but he charged $235, which is $50 more than the original estimate. I failed to notice the difference in pricing initially. The faucet and handle were not flush against the granite and the sink was leaking. I sent Hayden a text about the issues with the installation. I told Hayden that the installation guide did not show a clear plastic washer above the granite. We texted back and forth and I even sent him the picture in the installation guide! Even after seeing the installation guide, Hayden still felt like he was right. I called the next morning to speak to a manager. The manager, Jason, initially just said he can come out Monday (it was Saturday), but I told him it was unacceptable with a leaking drain. He agreed to send somebody out to repair the leak that day (Saturday) and to send the original Hayden to address the faucet on Monday. Robert came out Saturday and adjusted the work of Hayden and stopped the leak. On Monday, Hayden came out and loosened the faucet and handle. They lifted up the faucet and handle and cut the washers off so that they would be flush. Hayden never acknowledged that he did not follow the installation guide and ask me if this is the WAY I WANTED IT! I just wanted it installed correctly. Not to mention the fact that what he called extra washers may have been intended in another location or as spare parts needed to replace worn parts in the future. I have used Hull Plumbing several times recently and this is the first time I was not satisfied. I would have hoped that Hayden carefully looked at the installation guide and just admitted to the mistake.

Description of Work
Install kitchen faucet

Category drain pipe

03/31/2020

Billy R.

Steve came out at the time agreed on. Steve repaired the spigot and had to access the back of the spigot through and interior wall. He is coming back to put concrete around the spigot. Repair completed.

Description of Work
Outdoor spigot replacement

10/20/2019

Michael B.

Toilet disassembled ,base leveled, reassembled with new seal between tank and bowl, adjusted float and checked everything. Cleaned up work area! Professional and polite!

Description of Work
Toilet tank seal to base leaking

09/27/2019

Panayiotis P.

They corrected the problem quickly and did a good job.

Description of Work
Plumbing inspection and regulator repair

08/28/2019

Machelle M.

Salesperson was nice but seemed and did work performance well. Since I do not know codes or inspection information. He added a $100 stand (seemed high $$ their cost was about $30) with was new code inside our mud room - I heard they did this if in garages?! But not inside units.. I have no idea. Need new drip pan that was a another high $60 (looks like it might have cost them $25) I felt like I was asking the right questions but realized there was more I did not realize that I could have Learned from sales guy. Apparently they sell a specific brand, the sales person did not offer alternative options. The unit he sold us was not a energy star unit and therefore did not qualify for the ONG rebate, which he also failed to mention. I emailed several times complaining about the “sales” pitch and not education customers on energy efficiency units or lack to mention the rebate opportunity. No return emails acknowledging the issue. I am shocked the owner doesn’t care about his business issues, They must not care they got my money. He may have done a great job installing (and doing the job the same day). But i hope it is a good water unit and I know I over paid even with the Angie’s list discount (they originally quoted $1560.). Disappointed but probably not surprised but we are happy with hot water

Description of Work
Replace hot water tank

08/21/2019

j A.

Professional, quality service. After another company’s high quote and long wait time for a water leak under our house, we called Hull plumbing and they will now be the first we call for anything. They completed the job within 24 hours for half the price the other company quoted me. Technicians went out of their way to provide us excellent service quickly. I highly recommend them after our experience.

Description of Work
Water leak under the house

07/31/2019

Penny V.

We got off to a rocky start as there seem to have been a schedule misunderstanding. However, whenever Wade and Dean did arrive they preformed all tasks to total completion and our great satisfaction.

Description of Work
Unclog drain, fix stopped up toilet, stopped faucet leaks on two sinks

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/21/2019

Sheryl B.

The job was performed in a timely and professional manner. There was (understandably) some delay in the initial start time because another customer had an plumbing emergency, so the plumber for my job arrived later than scheduled But, the work was still done on the originally scheduled day. They also did a great job of cleaning up. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace a hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

04/13/2019

Todd E.

Overall, I'm very pleased with Hull and the 2 technicians Wade and Hayden. I've worked in procurement for over 25 years, so I don't through around praise lightly. After receiving a completely bogus quote from another local company, I called Hull due to their Angie's list ratings. They arrived at my house, same day, within 2 hours. First, they gave me a quote for the work on the spot after 20 minutes. Second, they had recommendations on how to do the job by routing my plumbing through the attic and ceiling. Initially, I thought the plumbing could just go through the door where the tankless heater is. This wouldn't have been right. Third, they didn't try to say I need extra things (like an additional drain) which would have ballooned the cost. They were super flexible and agreed to come back the next day at a time that was convenient for me. I really liked the fact that it was 2 guys, because this winded up being a 2 person job. They followed my instructions and put a bypass in the closet and used quality materials. The job was finished in around 3 hours, which was exactly what I expected. Another plumber told me it would be an all day job, and I knew it wasn't. During the installation I prepared the softener and they were fine with me overseeing the work. To me this is a medium complexity job (beyond just drain repair, fixture installation, etc.) and they were a perfect fit for the job. There is a fair amount of anxiety with cutting into your home plumbing and drilling through walls, etc and these guys are up to the job. I would highly recommend if you need something like this done to consider this company. I have high expectations and they were met on this job across the board.

Description of Work
Install Plumbing for Water Softener

Blue Collar Drainage Solutions

Blue Collar Drainage solutions is a Oklahoma Family owned business that believes in supporting other local businesses. We specialize in French Drains (foundation, landscaping and erosion drainage). We also offer Rock Gardens, Sump Pump and Gutter Guard Installation. We also a 10% Military, Teacher, Medical professional, Law Enforcement and First Responder Discounts.

Offers by Blue Collar Drainage Solutions on Angi
    Giant Landscape LLC

Is your landscaping overgrown, boring and blah? Plan your complete landscaping makeover with a Degreed OSU Landscape professional! We offer a top notch landscape design including landscape construction services in the Oklahoma City metro area with over 24 years of experience. Whether you would like an outdoor living space with privacy to complement your indoor living areas or complete landscaping makeover, we can do it for you! We offer landscape design, hardscape construction, patios, pavers, flagstone walks, retaining walls, seat walls, fireplaces, fire pits, landscape lighting, plant installation, sprinkler systems, and more! Owner and Designer, Blake Emerson holds a B.S. in Landscape Contracting with an emphasis on Horticulture. He has been designing landscapes since 1999 in Oklahoma City. Give us a call at 405-889-1957 or check out our website at giantlandscape.com

Offers by Giant Landscape LLC on Angi
    Freeman's Landscaping

We have a very knowledgeable crew and maintain a professional work ethic. We have annual maintenance programs available and work exclusively in the Edmond and NW OKC area. Please contact us for any questions about your landscaping and lawn needs. We service the entire OKC Metro for Landscaping and Hardscaping

Offers by Freeman's Landscaping on Angi

Oklahoma
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Hull Plumbing Inc.

How is Hull Plumbing Inc. overall rated?

Hull Plumbing Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Hull Plumbing Inc. open?

Hull Plumbing Inc. is open:

What payment options does Hull Plumbing Inc. provide

Hull Plumbing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Does Hull Plumbing Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Hull Plumbing Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Hull Plumbing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Hull Plumbing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Hull Plumbing Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Hull Plumbing Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Hull Plumbing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Hull Plumbing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Hull Plumbing Inc.?

Yes, Hull Plumbing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Hull Plumbing Inc. offer?

Hull Plumbing Inc. offers the following services: Emergency Plumbing Services, Bathroom Remodeling, Boiler Repair, Burst Pipe Repair, Commercial Plumbing, Drain Cleaning Services, Faucet Install & Repair, Shower And Tub Installation, Toilet Installation, Garbage Disposal, Gas Line Services, Kitchen Remodeling, Repiping Services, Residential Plumbing, Slab Leak Repair, Water Filtration Systems, Water Softener Installation, Home Inspections, Sewer Line Services, Winterization Services, Water Heater Repairs, Tankless Water Heater