Home Maid Better

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

4149 HIGHLINE BLVD

Oklahoma City, OK 73108

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Established in 2016. We are a locally owned professional house cleaning company, dedicated to making the lifestyle choices of our clients better and cleaner. Choosing the right maid service is about inviting great people into your home, that you can trust and depend on. It's about loving where you live, coming home to a clean house, and enjoying the time you save to do what matters most. We care about the precise details and the not so obvious details. Let us help, it's all about you! Visit us online at HomeMaidBetter.com or call us today at (405) 754-5100....

house cleaning (88)

10/15/2020

I love Home Maid Better and the way my house looks after a service! I have been using their service since 2017 and have had the same technician all along - which speaks volumes that they do not have high turnover. I use them on a regular basis and to prepare for holiday gatherings. Their attention to detail is outstanding. I could not ask for a better housecleaning service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

We are so thrilled to hear how happy you are with our service. We appreciate your support.

10/15/2020

My service tech did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your support. We enjoy serving you regularly, please feel free to contact us anytime if we can assist further.

10/15/2020

Great service, great people. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to cleaning your home weekly.

10/15/2020

They’ve always been timely and thorough. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

10/15/2020

Excellent! House is always so clean.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

It has been a pleasure to clean for you and thank you for the lovely review.

10/15/2020

THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB. I AM VERY PLEASED!!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our services.

09/18/2020

They did a great job! The house looked great when they were finished, and they did a thorough job cleaning even though we had a scheduling glitch and the movers showed up at the same time as the cleaners. We would definitely use their services again and recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Move-in Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and it was a pleasure cleaning for you. We look forward to serving you in the future.

09/03/2020

Excellent - professional, personal and the customer service is stellar.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to hear how pleased you are with our cleaning professionals and our office staff. We look forward to cleaning your home regularly.

06/01/2020

I need to say this. Dani has been amazing. She is detailed, friendly, quick and sooooo valuable to us. I cannot do the cleaning needed and it causes me daily stress. For the last few weeks, with her at the helm, I have slept better, felt safer and TRUST her implicitly... My home is a safer place because of her. I am no longer scared to touch something, it has been sanitized... The dang dust bunnie...

Description of Work
Basic House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

01/16/2020

Outstanding! My home was very clean and smelled fresh when they finished.

Description of Work
HOUSE KEEPING

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your review and feedback! We look forward to cleaning for you again when the need arises! - Tamara

Residential House Cleaning | Maid Service | Housekeeping | One-Time Service | Recurring Service | Weekly/Biweekly/Monthly | Deep Cleaning | General Cleaning | Move-In/Out Cleaning | Airbnb/VRBO | Anniversary/Birthday/Holidays/New Baby/Social Gatherings/Spring Cleaning | Gift Cards | ...and more

Commercial Cleaning