Extreme Pool Care

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Home Office

Oklahoma City, OK 73173

We are your premiere pool service company that provides: openings, closings, re-plastering, re-tiling, new coping, liner replacement, repair & replace pool equipment, cover installs, weekly maintenance, sand changes, deliver chemicals, heater sales and install, acid washes, cover installs. We also do pool and equipment inspections. We don’t do above ground pools......

pool cleaning (94)tile installation (8)plastering (4)concrete repair (1)Pool Installers (7)

06/28/2021

I'm leaving reviews everywhere to try and prevent other people from dealing with this. we hired Susan 4 months ago to remodel our in ground pool. She was very helpful in the insurance process and responsive when we were in the hiring process. Since starting the job it has been completely different. She is unresponsive and unreliable. This was supposed to be a 2 week process and 4 months later we a...

Description of Work
Pool Remodel

Category ceramic tile,plastering,pool cleaners,swimming pools

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

02/18/2021

Susan and her contractors finished our pool remodel at the end of August, 2020. We moved into a house in 2017 with an inground, gunite pool. Unfortunately, we were unaware of the problems with the surrounding tile, expansion joint, plaster, etc. We had not choice but to get a remodel. After calling a number of pool builders/remodelers and getting some estimates that were insanely out of our budget...

Description of Work
pool remodel

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,plastering,pool cleaners,swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/25/2020

Hired company to paint deck and repair cracks, paint coping, replace liner. Was given color swatch to choose color. Color actually applied to deck was very different. They defended their work, stating we choose the color they applied. Coping poorly done and needed to be redone. Arrived without notice once, climbed fence. We had requested they let us know when they were intending to come so we coul...

Description of Work
pool remodel

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Review for Extreme Pool Care - Home Office, Oklahoma City, OK - 38826893

Fortunately I have all the emails, texts and contract showing this family falsified their statements. The Attorney General dropped the case!

07/11/2020

Susan and her crew persisted in getting the pool to be clean and chemically balanced and it took a lot to accomplish it! She upgraded everything in the filtration system adding state of the art controls that allow us to monitor our pool temperature remotely. She coached us patiently on the maintenance of our pool [our first] and continues to see to it everything is working properly and chemically ...

Description of Work
We needed the algae filled pool completely cleaned due to neglect by previous owners. We also needed all the pool filtering system replaced and a heat tank added.

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you so much! Appreciate you guys! We are always here for you!!

05/01/2020

Never came out just look up my back yard on internet and quoted me Astronomical amount

Description of Work
Install of new pool

Category ceramic tile,swimming pools

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Unfortunately that’[Member Information Removed] not a true statement....she canceled our appointment 2-3 hours before we were scheduled to look at her back yard. I have the text thread.....She told me she bought an above ground pool.

11/22/2019

Susan and her crew are amazing! My pool was in bad shape. She came and in 24 hours it had been transformed. She kept it sparkling and beautiful all season long and closed it down for us. She made our summer wonderful! You will be very happy you called her.

Description of Work
Pool recovery and maintenance

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Thank you ! Enjoyed serving you this summer! (And playing with biscuit)...... thank you again and hope the new cover is doing it’[Member Information Removed] job! )))))))). See you next spring!

11/21/2019

Susan is awesome and her and her team did a great job on our pool. It looks so much better and was worth the time and money she put into it. She is very knowledgeable and does high quality work. It’s hard to find someone who can do all things related to pools!

Description of Work
Put in new filter and pump. Bought new pool robot cleaner. Redid all tile and plaster work. Updated most everything related to the pool.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you for letting us make your pool like new! Enjoyed working with you and will see you in the spring!

11/21/2019

It didn't. Turns out they do not do hot tub repair. They gave us the name of the man who has worked on our hot tubs for years who is now retired. He gave us someone else's name, but they won't call us back. So our hot tub is still leaking.

Description of Work
Hot tub repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Angie’s List had my company under Hot Tub Repair however, I do not provide that service. I attempted to help Ms. [Member Name Removed] with providing her with a service man. He has retired but he gave her another number. So, I get an F because a person, twice removed, fails to call her back? I’m sure those reading this review will see it for the RIDICULOUSNESS that it is.

08/22/2019

I hired Extreme Pool Care, LLC ( [*** Link removed ***] ) to retile our pool, power wash the pool and replace the pump. The owner came out, looked at the pool, quoted a price and said no problem they could do it. They power washed the pool, no issues. They did a good job cleaning the pool. They also put in a used pump at a reduced cost, great, I appreciated it. But the owner contracted out the til...

Description of Work
Re-tiling of Pool

Category ceramic tile,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

Review for Extreme Pool Care - Home Office, Oklahoma City, OK - 38090637

I waited to respond to this to see if the homeowner would return to this sight and update. Apparently that won’t be the case, so I will update. We went and repaired the grout in the isolated area. I gave the homeowner a contact number to have her deck checked out and let her know I would return and do any grout repairs necessary. To date, she has not made contact with the deck company. (Albeit she...

07/08/2019

Fabulous! I have been through several pool companies and none did what they said they would do, and they left a mess with a huge bill. Years later I finally found Extreme and now everything is great. They are professional and do exactly what they say, with no surprises. Love the service and a great price.

Description of Work
Open pool, drain and clean, fix multiple plumbing issues

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Review for Extreme Pool Care - Home Office, Oklahoma City, OK - 37971001

Thank you for trusting our company to make your pool look beautiful again and your equipment working like it should. Enjoyed visiting with you!!! Hope you sell your house!!!!

Pool remodel,openings, closings, weekly, monthly, yearly pool maintenence, Liner replacements, we deliver chemicals, repair pool equipment, sell equipment. Heater sales and install. Acid washes. Cover installs, pool clean-out, tile repair, coping, replastering. We also do pool and equipment inspections.

I DO NOT DO HOT TUBS