Executive Heating And Air LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

801 NW 79th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73114

Additional contact name - Disa Drury....

10/15/2018

Tracy H.

Our old A/C unit went out on one of the hottest days of the year. We had trouble with old unit that came with the house (15+ years old). Went out on a Friday evening. We thought we were going to have to sweat it out all weekend in 100+ degree temps. Called several HVAC companies and left messages on their answering machines. Eddie called me back first thing Saturday morning and said he could be there at 10:00am. He apologized for not returning my call the same evening, but they had been very busy. Understand, I had never used this company before. He got the system running very quickly, but discovered there were more issues. I was skeptical initially, but he showed me the issues in detail and went over the costs of each option. I decided to purchase a new unit. He had his crew out with new equipment and the new system installed and running that afternoon. Has been great to work with on regular maintenance. Great company!

Description of Work
Replaced Central Heating and A/C

07/21/2017

Randy W.

About 2 hours later, I received a call from the Technician, Drew explaining that he found a small leak and that he had repaired it and recharged the system. Eddie Wilds, the owner and his employees go above and beyond to satisfy their customer's needs. I simply cannot say enough about this exceptional company and their fantastic employees. The closing is scheduled for tomorrow and it would not have been possible without Executive Heat and Air. Thank you Eddie and Drew!

Description of Work
We were getting ready to close on our home sale and the buyer discovered a small leak in our AC system that needed repair. This was discovered the day before closing and I was really in a tight spot because of the closing date. I called Executive Heat and Air and they said they would have someone come out immediately.

06/24/2017

Leslie S.

I absolutely love them. I had several estimates before I chose them.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioner and condenser on the outside and put insulation in my attic.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

05/28/2017

Paul H.

When I contacted the company for an estimate, Eddie the owner came out--in uniform. He carefully but quickly assessed our situation, and was good at explaining our options. His estimate was solidly better than the other two we had received. The two man crew arrived at the designated date and time to do the removal and install of the supply side duct work. Their work was done quickly in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Had the supply side duct work for the heating and air conditioning system removed and replaced with R-8 insulated flex duct. Relatively small house--about 55-60 feet of duct total. The 57 year old sheet metal duct work was in fairly good shape; but the foil vapor barrier had only a thin layer of insulation underneath. The cost to re-insulate it to current day standards would have been more than the cost to remove and replace with R-8 flex. Note of information: We arranged to have this work done before attic temperatures started soaring toward the summer heat. You can expect to pay more now--if you can get a company to mess with attic duct work at all until things cool down.

07/11/2016

Randy W.

Once again, Eddie and his team exceed my expectations. Our upstairs unit stopped cooling on the 4th of July weekend and I was shocked when I called Saturday morning to schedule an appointment and was told they could be there in a couple of hours. I was planning on having to wait until the week to have it repaired. They arrived right on timely and quickly repaired the problem, which was still covered under warranty. The Technician clearly explained the issue and provided valuable insight as to how to properly maintain my system. Executive Heating and Air gets a A+ from me.

Description of Work
Upstairs AC Unit Repair

04/20/2015

George H.

They were excellent across the board. He was just professional, he came over, and he explained everything. He tells you what you needed, and what you didn't need at all. He was impressive, and everything he tells you were the truth. The quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Executive Heating And Air a couple of months ago

01/02/2015

Jeff P.

Big remodel job, was paying out the nose every month on electric bill. All electric so had one heat pump and 2 small a/c units for 4,300 sqr ft home that were a good 20yrs old. Eddie got my a/c units termporaily running again during the heat of summer until he could start on completely guting out the old and installing top of the line (you get what you pay for) Trane systems with Comfortlink II thermostats. Its a really nice system, saves me a ton (30-40% from previous years over 3 months) of money on electric bill. Installed 3 heat pumps instead of just the one with 2 auxillary a/c units. Eddie explained everything to me very well and always had answers for questions. Very professional crew and they cleaned up well after themselves.

Description of Work
Removed old heat pump, 2 a/c units, 3 electric furnace, and replaced with 3 new heat pumps and 3 new furnaces, new piping, wiring, and insulation.

12/18/2014

Matt W.

Eddy with Executive replace my AC system. He also replace some rusted out ducts that he wasn't aware of when he gave me the bid. I was pleased that he didn't change the quote any. He was always at the house when he said he was. I'm not living there yet so he would lock up and send me a text after each day of work about what they did that day. I thought he provided a solution to my problem, mainly having a two story house and making it comfortable. The main test will be in the summer but I'm hopeful what they put in will be ok. It is a 100 yr old home so I know the temperature won't be perfect.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C and furnace

08/27/2014

John H.

I called several other companies but they were all booked. He came out the same day as I called and took care of what needed done -- he replaced a capacitor on my A/C. His prices were very good and his response time is top notch.

Description of Work
My A/C went out. Eventually he replaced my furnace in another visit.

08/23/2014

Carol M.

Turns out it was just 1 bad fuse out of the 4. Went ahead and checked freon, said it was good. system back up within 30 utes of arrival. Thanks Executive!

Description of Work
Came out on Saturday evening at same service call rate as daytime weekday, very unusual and very competitive price. A/C went out on 99 degree day, temperature in house had risen to 80 degrees, needed service immediately. Was on the job in 2 hours or less after making the call for service due to finishing up an earlier customer.

Rapid Water Heaters

Rapid Water Heaters are the experts when it comes to anything water heaters, from tank to tankless type. We offer special up front pricing and online booking. We also offer payment plans with zero money down and 0% interest for 18 months. We are one of few companies here in the metro that is a Navien Service Specialist. We do more tankless retro installs than any other plumber company in Oklahoma. We also have become experts in the Halo water treatment systems and offer free water testing.

Offers by Rapid Water Heaters on Angi
    Weatherization Experts Inc

We are PEERLESS in lowering your utilities and increasing your comfort! Proud recipients of Angie's "Super Service Award" winning 6 consecutive years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 in two categories Energy Efficiency Auditing & Insulation . Additional contact names - Todd L. Cox, Stella Cox, Jesse Cox.

A+ Plumbing & Gas

We do Commercial-Residential-Service Repairs-Sewer and Drain Cleaning-Sewer line repairs & Sewer line replacements-Water line repairs-Hot Water Tank Replacements-Gas Pressure Tests-Gas Line Repairs and Replacements. And much more...

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Furnaces, air conditioners, winterization, hot water heaters, full heat and/or AC installation as well as service and repair, and plumbing services