Dads Plumbing and Drain Service Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2010

4.1

1210 W Britton Rd

Oklahoma City, OK 73114

Family owned. Much like family, you get one of the best possible price's. No initial fees, free estimates, work priced before beginning and customer notified on what may change price. Calling Dad's is like calling family....

11/16/2018

Paul C.

The tech came to my home to replace one faucet and repair another. Did a great job on the replacement. Repaired the other faucet and it began dripping within a few weeks. When I called to ask them to make repairs, they wanted another $115 for the device call PLUS the cost of materials and labor. I asked why I needed to pay the device call fee and she told me it is because they wouldn’t warranty a repair, and I explained I specifically asked for that faucet to be replaced and their guy said it didn’t need it; only a repair was needed. That was the third in a succession of jobs they did, I had spent nearly $1400 and I said it seemed unreasonable to charge me a new device call fee when their work was not done properly. She consulted with the owner and would not agree to what I said in terms of the job not having been done right. From there I ended the call and will never recommend Dad’s to anyone. Totally arrogant and unreasonable in addition to very expensive. This is NOT the way to treat and keep customers. “F”

Description of Work
Leaking exterior faucet

10/29/2018

Megan C.

The company sent an inexperienced apprentice to do all the work. Failed inspection multiple times before finally sending a licensed plumber to do the job. Didn't come back to do finishes. Had to find another plumber to finish the job. Awful experience.

Description of Work
Replumb historic home

09/10/2018

Susan R.

They came out and gave me a quote for an addition stating they needed one weeks advance notice. I was told they would have the estimate done in two days, it took them a week. I called to give them a two weeks notice then they told me they wouldn't be available for TWO months. Now I'm stuck looking for another plumber. If they were honest in the first place to say they were too busy I would have looked for a different plumber.

Description of Work
Addition and remodel plumbing

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

08/06/2018

Megan C.

Dad's plumbing sent out an unsupervised apprentice to do the work, despite us specifically asking if a fully licensed plumbing professional would be there the whole time. The work was supposed be done in 2 weeks but took about 2 months. The apprentice failed inspection twice. Dad's finally sent out a fully licensed plumber to do the work and it passed inspection the next day. However, it is completely illegal and unethical for them to have an apprentice do all the work while charging us prices consistent with those of a licensed journeyman. On top of it, there were several upcharges throughout the whole process and when it came time to do the finishes, Dad's said they no longer had time so we had to find and pay for another plumber to do the takeover. I will never work with Dad's again.

Description of Work
Complete re-plumb of 3 bathrooms and 1 kitchen and water line replacement.

07/18/2018

Julie E.

Great service!! Everyone that I talked to was very helpful and kind. Very prompt service and showed up when they said they would. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
shower plumbing

04/24/2018

Thomas R.

Called close to closing and Owen came out first thing the following morning. This was a recurring problem that has never been completely resolved by multiple other providers in the past. Owen listened to what I told him and evaluated the situation. He correctly identified what was happening and used the simplest method to clear the clog. Owen saved me a lot of money and my drain hasn't worked this well in years.

Description of Work
Washer drain cleaning

08/24/2017

Kari W.

This company saved the day! I have been in a 2 month fight with my warranty company and Jet plumbing. They could not resolve my kitchen plumbing problems. In short, it was going to cost me $900 out of pocket for Jet plumbing to dig up my line and clear it. Issac from Dad's plumbing came and was able to snake the line and clear it for $124. He spent 40 minutes crawling under my house to insure he understood the issue and 1 1/2 hours snaking my line. He ended up staying until 6 pm fixing the problem. I should have called them in the first place and saved my money and the last 2 months of my time. Lesson learned. Dad's plumbing is the place to call and has guaranteed my loyalty. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washing machine were unable to be used because of black putrid water backing up the line.

03/16/2016

thornton B.

Description of Work
I'm a landlord and try not to call a plumber unless I've tried hard to fix what ever problem I might have. I'm really glad I made this call. The guys worked hard, didn't waste time or try to sell a job. I'll use them again for sure.

10/07/2014

M H S.

I've used them several times at this house and at other remodels and they're generally very good. We had some initial problems and the owner's son came out to fix everything at no charge. They definitely back up their work. In terms of punctuality, they generally let you know if they're running late and call you when they're about 30 minutes out.

Description of Work
I had themout to completely re-plumb our house.

08/22/2014

Thomas L.

We have used Dad's Plumbing for several plumbing needs. Each time they were on time, professional, and fairly priced. They were easy to coordinate schedules with and very thorough with their work. I will continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
Snake drains in whole house

06/27/2014

Holly K.

Description of Work
Brought a furnace/hot water heater vent up to code. Confirmed appropriate repair with city prior to work. Bad smell inside is gone! Jacob was very pleasant and professional!

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you! We appreciate all feedback

06/10/2014

Sherry W.

They were very professional, they were able to clear the line and give me time to save up to replace the main drain line, turns out it was orange burg and the roots are destroying the line.

Description of Work
Snaked drain line

06/04/2014

Cindy H.

He showed up on time, diagnosed the problem (worn and leaking fittings in the shower) and had it fixed quickly.

Description of Work
A great experience.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all of our feedback. I am happy that we were able to get to you in a timely fashion and solve your issue. =)

06/02/2014

Bob B.

They were good. Their price was competitive. They explained everything. They showed up on time.

Description of Work
I used Dads Plumbing and Drain Service for plumbing.

Category plumbing

Thank you for this review. We can only get better by knowing what we do well and what we need to work on. Therefore we appreciate all feed back. I'm happy that our technician was able to solve your issue in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again.

04/24/2013

M H S.

We have recommended them to a couple of friends. They do good work and they are reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We use Dad's Plumbing and Drain Service Inc to do all our plumbing work.

Freeman's Landscaping

We have a very knowledgeable crew and maintain a professional work ethic. We have annual maintenance programs available and work exclusively in the Edmond and NW OKC area. Please contact us for any questions about your landscaping and lawn needs. We service the entire OKC Metro for Landscaping and Hardscaping

Offers by Freeman's Landscaping on Angi
    Blue Collar Drainage Solutions

Blue Collar Drainage solutions is a Oklahoma Family owned business that believes in supporting other local businesses. We specialize in French Drains (foundation, landscaping and erosion drainage). We also offer Rock Gardens, Sump Pump and Gutter Guard Installation. We also a 10% Military, Teacher, Medical professional, Law Enforcement and First Responder Discounts.

Offers by Blue Collar Drainage Solutions on Angi
    Giant Landscape LLC

Is your landscaping overgrown, boring and blah? Plan your complete landscaping makeover with a Degreed OSU Landscape professional! We offer a top notch landscape design including landscape construction services in the Oklahoma City metro area with over 24 years of experience. Whether you would like an outdoor living space with privacy to complement your indoor living areas or complete landscaping makeover, we can do it for you! We offer landscape design, hardscape construction, patios, pavers, flagstone walks, retaining walls, seat walls, fireplaces, fire pits, landscape lighting, plant installation, sprinkler systems, and more! Owner and Designer, Blake Emerson holds a B.S. in Landscape Contracting with an emphasis on Horticulture. He has been designing landscapes since 1999 in Oklahoma City. Give us a call at 405-889-1957 or check out our website at giantlandscape.com

Offers by Giant Landscape LLC on Angi
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover
    $20.00

Plumbing repair, plumbing replacement, drain cleaning, drain repairs, water, sewer, natural gas, sinks, faucets, toilets, sewer camera & locate, estimates, repipes, commercial and residential, tankless hot water heaters, septic systems, waterline replacement or add-on, sewerline replacement or add-on, natural gas line replacement or add-on, gas leaks, water leaks, drain leaks, electric hot water tanks, gas hot water tanks

new construction, net pay, net billing, industrial plumbing