BP Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

BP Remodeling is an insured business with several licensed subcontractors available if needed i.e. electricians etc. There is no job to big or small. Bill has a list of references that can be accessed at any time. Call to set a appointment for a free estimate....

On Phase Electric LLC

Thanks for taking the time to look at my page. All photos uploaded are projects that I have personally completed. All customers will get great service and a job well done

Offers by On Phase Electric LLC on Angi
Stewart Carpentry & Home Repair LLC

Our company offers carpentry and home repairs with high quality end results. We have an in-house crew that is very skilled. We can renovate your kitchen, bathroom and other areas in your home to add beauty and functionality. Stewart Carpentry and Home Repair can help you rest assured of beautiful and durable results every time. You can go through our previous projects to get an idea about what we do.

Daryls Painting, LLC

Offers by Daryls Painting, LLC on Angi

11/04/2013

Brandon was great. Reliable, good work, stayed with the estimate. Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Built a room on my lake house

Category handyman service,remodeling

11/20/2012

Overall the experience was good. Bill is sometimes difficult to get hold of and we did experience difficulty getting a printed bid for the work, but otherwise the process went smoothly. The team arrived when promised and under Becky's leadership, did a swift and efficient job. We are still waiting for one more item to be completed, but hopefully Bill will have time to finish that.soon.

Description of Work
Painted house trim, repaired wood trim around garage door, installed storm door, installed two thresholds, repaired a screen, installed pull-down attic ladder, repaired door sweeps, repaired window trim.

Category handyman service,remodeling,screen repair,house painters,doors

02/09/2012

Bill is very professional and always punctual. I will continue to use him for any of my remodeling needs.

Description of Work
We hired Bill to come out and do some extensive remodeling of the home that I'm currently living in. I have also used him to remodel two prior homes and have been happy with the results. What I like about Bill is that he gives you a quote for the labor and you provide the parts for the job. If you want he can also go along with you to select and purchase the parts as well.

Category remodeling

Remodeling bathrooms, kitchens, flooring tile, hardwood, texture and paint, fence wood, chain link & storage barns.