Black Thunder Roofing LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2013

305 NW 5th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73102

ATTN: All Norman and Newcastle customers with damage from the 4/28 hail storm, please text 405-473-8028 for EMERGENCY repair. Black Thunder Roofing has your back. Here at Black Thunder Roofing, LLC our company takes pride in providing exceptional service, integrity, and quality workmanship at an affordable price. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best throughout every stage of every project, no matter how big or small. We’re experts in our trade and hope you’ll give us the opportunity to put that experience to work for you. Give us a call or email us today for a FREE inspection or written estimate....

roofing (30)gutter repair (6)house painting (3)siding companies (3)Patios (2)interior painting (1)fence company (1)drywall (1)

04/19/2021

They walked me through every step, helped deal with the insurance company, and made everything easy. Unlike some contractors, who are difficult to communicate with and slow to act, they were proactive and kept the process moving. The finished product was excellent. My only complaint is that the siders somehow messed up the back door frame, and now the door won't close properly. They promised to co...

Description of Work
Roof, siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

It was great working with you [Member Name Removed]! You house looks fantastic! We greatly appreciate you choosing us to do your work. Lynn

09/08/2020

Very professional. Communicated well with my insurance and was able to get them to cover more than I expected. Work was done very well and very quickly. They were great with my tenants as well. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category drywall,roofing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

It was great working with you [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business very much! Lynn

06/27/2020

Our roof needed repair in multiple places, because tree branches around the house had hit and destroyed some shingles during a storm. Black Thunder Roofing did a perfect job for us. They were very quick, professional, and all for a great price! My phone call was answered immediately. They did an inspection of my roof right away. Two days later, my roof repair was already finished. In addition to p...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your business very much! Lynn

05/10/2020

Lynn at Black Thunder was very professional. She worked with the insurance company to settle any extra costs. Lynn showed up to inspect the job over the weekend. The supplies showed up on Monday. The Crew showed up Tuesday and completed the job in one day. Did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. The roof looks excellent. Very pleasant experience overall. Thank you Black Thunder Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof needed to be replaced due to hail damage.

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

It was great working with you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for choosing BTR do to your re-roof.

04/14/2020

Excellent doesn't suffice Lynn is the most professional the ONLY roofer we called who spoke with the adjuster got us more money and did a superb job.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It was great working with you! Lynn

11/15/2019

I original had another big name roofing company come out to put on my roof but after two months of delays and tons excuses I told them to cancel the job. I found Lynn wth Black Thunder Roofing on here with excellent reviews so I decided to give them a shot. Lynn was able to come out to my home the next day and give a bid. To my suprise it was less than the previous company. She was able to get it ...

Description of Work
Reroofing Hail Damaged Roof

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. It was great working with you! Thank you so much! Lynn

08/05/2019

Black Thunder provided excellent customer service, and a superior product. Every detail on the roof is perfect, and the crew was very hardworking and polite.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was a pleasure working with you. Lynn

07/16/2019

The Black Thunder group does excellent work. The patio cover construction started on Monday and finished on Friday. That’s unheard of in the construction business. They are fast, efficient and professional!

Description of Work
Roofing replacement and construction of a new patio.

Category roofing,patios

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Review for Black Thunder Roofing LLC - 305 NW 5th St, Oklahoma City, OK - 37985627

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave comments about your experience. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/09/2019

Everything went great. Lynn and her staff are a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Re-Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave your comments. It was great working with you. You have a beautiful house. Lynn

06/18/2019

Lynn was very perfect for the job I needed her to do for me. She was able to understand the insurance requirements with ease and able to communicate with them on a one to one bases on my behalf. Lynn's crew was very polite and very professional worked non stop up to their break to take their lunch hour only. They cleaned up after themselves each evening also. She does not require any money up fron...

Description of Work
total replacement roof,soffit, painting, replacing vents, repair of decking around fireplace, mantel replacement,woodwork inside

Category roofing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

[Member Name Removed] was a pleasure to work with. We did roof, fireplace framing, soffit repair, painting, electrical, interior drywall repair and fireplace mantle repair. Insurance was extremely hard to work with. We had to have 2 inspections to get everything covered that was damaged by storms. I worked closely with [Member Name Removed] over an extended period of time and she made it very plea...

Residential Roof Repair/Replacement, Flat Roofs, Total Re-decks, Gutters, Siding, New Construction, Drywall Repair, Interior/Exterior Painting, Chimney Repair & Brick Repair, Fencing & Garage Doors

Metal Roofs