Andy's Plumbing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2014

4.4

Andy's Plumbing is your local full service master plumber and professional plumbing contractor! We offer a wide variety of plumbing services including faucet repair, pipe repair, leaking pipe repair, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, drain cleaning, pipe burst repair, repiping, rerouting, water filtration system services, relining sewer lines, clog removal, garbage disposal repair, tankless water heater repair, gas leak detection, line detection. We also offer installation, repair, and full service for all your water pipes, faucets, drains, sewer lines, water heaters, water softeners, or for any other plumbing issues. We are your licensed plumber through the great state of Oklahoma #21301. We offer plumber services, plumbing repair, toilet repair, sink repair, shower repair, bathtub repair, water heater repair, drain cleaning, sewer clog, leak repair, faucet repair, drain cleaning, general plumbing contractor services, and more throughout all of Oklahoma County, OK. We are you local expert plumber, plumbing service, and plumbing contractor for over 20 years. Give us a call for any details or questions!...

Handymen R Us Inc

Handymen R Us Inc

Handymen R’ Us prides itself on their motto "We Do Everything Almost." We can be your one source for all your home and business repair and remodel needs. We have a hand picked team of skilled and bonded tradesmen to do everything from an electrical repair to fixing a plumbing leak, painting, ceramic tile, kitchen and bath remodeling, concrete driveway/sidewalk projects, to a complete room addition. Our primary goal is complete customer satisfaction. References available on request. Remember, we are bonded and insured. This is a very important thing for you to check on with anyone doing work on your property. Many handymen work uninsured. Handymen R' Us is a Member of National and Oklahoma Home Builders Association and is a Founding Member of the Oklahoma State Re-modelers Council of which Vic is currently serving as President Elect. A one (1) year warranty is given on workmanship and any products we install carries the manufacturer's warranty.

01/11/2018

I suspect that this may be a family run operation as "Andy" himself and his helper arrived - 10 minutes before scheduled. Their attitude was that their top priority was to make me feel that I called the right people to fix my problem. They quickly evaluated the situation and between them developed a plan of action and went to work. It took them about 20 minutes and that was after rechecking the li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clog in the kitchen and laundry section of my home and needed help bad.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

06/22/2016

Showed up, told me my manablock had to be replaced and he would not do it, charged me $69 for a service call. Ultimately, the manablock did not have to be replaced, a kit was purchased for less than $50 and fixed the broken piece. I would not call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call for a broken piece on the manablock.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/26/2015

It went very well! He was very kind and very polite. He said no job is too small and was happy to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and fixed my garbage disposal. All he had to do was turn it around a little and get a cherry seed out.

CATEGORY handyman service

01/26/2012

They were wonderful! They took a situation which was overcoming and made everything go back to normal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of our plumbing had backed up in to our house.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

10/27/2010

I was not completely satisfied with the results; the faucet continued to leak after they were here. I switched companies because I didn’t feel like the work was done to my satisfaction. They've done work for me before that was adequate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andys Plumbing came to fix a faucet that leaks and repair a leaking gas line.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

All residential plumbing and natural gas services. Install or repair water heaters,natural gas service lines, water and sewer lines. We offer repairs before replacing when possible.