AMERICAN EAGLE BUILDERS

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2006

We are a Home Improvement Company and have been in Oklahoma for over 30 years. We are family owned and operated. We have crews that perform the work, some are sub-contractors. We strive to provide the BEST Products for the BEST Price....

Tunrkey Roofing and Construction INC

For all your roofing and gutter needs . " JUST DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME " We are a small family owned business with over 40 years experience .

Assurance Roofing and Construction

Call now at (405) 818-1500! Veteran owned and locally operated, Assurance Roofing and Construction is a general contractor which specializes in roof repair and replacement as well as painting services. We prides ourselves on professional project management and elite workmanship. We will work directly with your insurance company, if needed, to help produce the best possible outcome for your claim. We strive to complete all of our projects as promised and on time. Please call Michael to schedule a free inspection and estimate.

Ridgid Construction

Since 2006, Ridgid has been the local contractor of choice for thousands of customers in the OKC metro and surrounding area. Providing quality residential and commercial roofing, siding & gutter solutions (and more), we always use top of the line products to ensure a fantastic finished appearance that will stand the test of time. We pride ourselves on customer service, working with you to develop a customized solution for your home or business. Our trained project managers will be able to assess the your needs and/or damage and, if insurance related, meet with your insurance company to insure proper scope of the damages. Call today for a FREE property inspection and don't forget to ask about our unlimited referral program - refer your friends or neighbors and receive $100.00 referral fee.

Offers by Ridgid Construction on Angi

08/21/2006

I thought that American Eagle Builders did a good job installing the windows. I liked that they cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had American Eagle Builders help me with a window project. I had them install a few new windows for me.

Category replacement windows

08/21/2006

This was my first time using American Eagle Builders. They did an excellent job for me. The first day I broke one of the window cranks, they came back out the next day to fix it.

Description of Work
American Eagle Builders installed new siding, windows and new window covers.

Category contractors,handyman service,siding,replacement windows

Installation of Quality Home Improvements: ie., Carports, Patio Covers, Replacement Windows, Siding, Roofing, Guttering, Fencing, etc.

No electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, all interior remodeling, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available