All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

14416 Pony Rd

Oklahoma City, OK 73134

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Backyard Renovation 1

Backyard Renovation 1

home remodeling2020
New patio roof extension, decorative ceiling, fireplace, built in grill and refrigerator and flagstone.

All Oklahoma Roofing and Construction started with over 20 years of experience in the roofing and construction fields. We have set out to build an honest and hard working company of Oklahomans serving Oklahomans! Every customer is treated how we like to be treated with kindness and integrity. We are more than just a roofing company! We are a full service construction company with the ability to wrap up all the odds and ends around your home. If you were hit with large hail let us be your one stop shop for everything that could possibly be damaged on your home....
Backyard Renovation 2 project
Backyard Renovation 2

home remodeling

2020
Bathroom Renovation 1 project
Bathroom Renovation 1

home remodeling

2020

roofing (109)house painting (28)siding companies (23)gutter repair (21)home remodeling (14)plumbers (14)woodworking (13)drywall (12)decks & porches (12)window replacement (10)handyman (7)water damage restoration (6)

10/04/2021

I contacted three roofing companies including All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction recently to replace the hail damaged roof on my mother-in-law's 1950's built house. Mr. Cash Sanders, the owner of the company, came out the house to give me a cost estimate to replace the roof. During his inspection, he pointed out that the 1" X 8" decking planks would need to be replaced to bring the roof up to cod...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

10/03/2021

I've used All Oklahoma roofing several times now. Originally it was for a complete bathroom gut and remodel - which came out way better than I expected. The guys did an amazing job, so good in fact I called them back several months later to do some more work for me. This time around it was for several random jobs, replacing old outlets, shed repair, gate repair, and general roof repair. They knock...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, roof repair, outlet repair, gate repair, shed panel repair, paint etc

Category contractors,drywall,fencing,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Review for All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction - 14416 Pony Rd, Oklahoma City, OK - 39495266

10/02/2021

Cash and his team have completed several home improvement projects for me over the past several years. These projects include exterior painting, siding, door replacement, etc. I know that if I contract with Cash to complete a home improvement project, it will be completed to the highest standards and in a timely manner. I am consistently impressed with their professionalism, honesty, and integrity...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

10/02/2021

Excellent company. If you want it done right give them a call. Fair pricing and great work. my roof and gutters look great.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category awnings,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

10/02/2021

Awesome job! quick response and quality work. Would use then again

Description of Work
Soffit and roof repair

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

10/01/2021

I am very impressed with the quality of the work this company does. While they are very busy and hence it takes a while to schedule it is worth the wait. Highly professional with a rare commitment to quality that is often missing these days. They are not the most inexpensive contractor but in this case you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
house painting

Category awnings,house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

06/04/2021

AORC repaired my stem wall where water was seeping into the house: removed siding to reveal damage, removed water damage, installed steel barrier, silicone, and waterproof backerboard. Expert repair! They installed a French drain in concrete driveway to divert water away from the house to prevent water seepage. Expert repair! They replaced water rotted soffit, including mesh vents and repainting f...

Description of Work
General construction and repair

Category concrete driveways,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,house painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/02/2021

It took a reminder to get an estimate emailed to us, but once that happened things went smoothly. They were able to

Description of Work
We needed a repair/replacement of vinyl siding in a gable area of our home.

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

03/02/2021

They dropped the materials off and I unfortunately got locked, but they were swift to strip the old roof and installed decking, roofing and exhausts, just before the coldest storm in 7 decades. I was snug as a bug in a rug and I could not be more relieved to have excellent work done so quickly and timely.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

09/08/2020

I contracted with Oklahoma Roofing and Construction to install vinyl siding on my home in the places where traditional Masonite had been installed when it was first constructed. I obtained several quotes from other contractors but was impressed with Cash's communication, the product being installed, and well as their quote being at the lower end of the ones I received. Ronnie Roy and his crew arri...

Description of Work
Installation of vinyl siding on my home

Category siding

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Everyday Services: Roofing, all kinds of siding, windows and doors, garage doors, guttering, soffit and fascia repair, sheet rock repair, interior and exterior painting, concrete replacement, new and decorative concrete, pergolas and patio roofs, interior remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, exterior remodeling and more.... Storm Damage Service: Insurance Claim Handling

Foundation Repair