Adams Window Tinting

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 2010

Adams Window Tinting is proud to be Oklahoma City's exclusive Huper Optik dealer. With over 30 years of experience we specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Automotive window tinting Additional contact name - David Kratz. Additional DBA - Adams Auto Tinting Inc. Additional website - www.tintok.com....

Penn Glass Company is a locally based company in Oklahoma City, OK. We have been providing our exceptional auto glass repair services for more than 18 years. Our experience has brought us a great number of customers who are pleased to have one of the best windshield repair service providers. You can contact us on our phone: (405) 607-1161 or visit our facility. We will provide you with extraordinary customer service and professional care for your vehicle. Our technicians will kindly handle any size job you may have and give you only professional windshield replacement and glass repair services.

Home Renew is an exciting home improvement company who is focused on interior and exterior upgrades such as windows, siding, doors, kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We are a team of professionals having over 30 years of combined remodeling experience and we are licensed. Give us a call to get your exterior projects started today!

First established in 1995, Window World of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma began servicing customers as soon as the doors opened. Now, our window replacement company is one of the leaders in new vinyl replacement window installation in the Oklahoma City area. Window World of Oklahoma City is stationed in Oklahoma City, and is creating newer, brighter, and more modern looking homes daily through replacement windows, door, and vinyl siding services. Window World of Oklahoma City provides free in home demonstrations and consultations, completed by highly trained home improvement specialists. Schedule an appointment today for an in home demo of what Window World of Oklahoma City can do to make your house feel more like a home.

06/12/2017

They were very professional and they did a great job. It was a fair price.

Description of Work
I had my truck windows tinted by them.

Category auto glass

12/12/2016

Very professional and courteous! Did a great job with giving options. Did not try to over sale me on tint I didn't need. Would definitely recommend them and will use them for future needs!

Description of Work
Windows tinted

Category window tinting

09/08/2015

We had an excellent experience with Adams Window Tinting. The office staff were very professional and knowledgeable and the tinting was expertly done. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Tinted the windows on our Acura.

05/29/2015

Just recently got a new, west-facing garage door with windows and realized that I would have to have the windows tinted, or else suffer the wrath of the hot Oklahoma sun. So, of course I turn to Angie's List! Kayla came out and gave me an estimate...she was very professional and explained about the different tinting options for the look and performance I wanted to achieve. She followed up with a r...

Description of Work
Install ceramic tint on garage door windows.

01/26/2015

The owner of this company comes to your home and does all of the work. He is so professional and respectful. They have been to my home several times doing different sections of my home windows. They are so much cheaper than their competition. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Tint my home windows

Category replacement windows,window tinting

Home, Business & Vehicle Window Tinting.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check