A Better Fence Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

600 SW 64th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73139

From Edmond to Moore to Norman, we provide excellent fence installation in the greater Oklahoma City areas. We are accredited BBB fence contractors. From our fine wooden privacy fence to commercial ornamental iron, we at A Better Fence Construction would like to work with you in building a fence that is attractive and functional....

01/19/2018

Linda M.

They provided a quote within a few days of contacting them. I got two other quotes as well. The other two companies were very close to the same price but the quality of the materials they quoted were not near the quality of what A Better Fence gave me. It was an 8' solid board western red cedar fence on the back side and 6' on the other two sides. After the quote, I decided to go with A Better Fence to get the back 8' section done because that was the most critical. I am waiting until my neighbors on the other two sides can help with the cost of the other two sides. The fence is gorgeous! The workers were diligent and got it done in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. They were very courteous as well. Brad was my contact and I had to call him about a problem with my metal gate right after they finished the back fence. That was NOT part of the original job or quote but he was nice enough to get a part and come out and make repairs on both gates. I would DEFINITELY hire them again! Great job! Quality work!

Description of Work
I called A Better Fence to get a quote to have a privacy fence put up for 3 sides in my backyard.

04/13/2017

Haldor H.

it went well overall there was an oversight in getting old fence material hauled away, but good response when brought to their attention quality of fence and fence materials very good

Description of Work
fence built

07/15/2014

Michael H.

05/17/2014

Emily C.

I am so happy with our fence. We fenced 1 acre with two single and one double walk through gates. We have a lot of uneven ground and trees that they had to build on or around. They fenced our acre in 3 days and the quality is great. They did everything like they said they would. They were the cheapest quote we got by a long shot and I'm so happy with their price and quality.

Description of Work
Black chain link fence

10/08/2013

Kendra T.

I originally had this company build our fence back in September 2010. The fence is a 6' tall, board on board cedar fence with steel posts. Levi and Brad did a wonderful job installing the fence. In June 2013, a contractor hit our fence with a backhoe and did some damage. After months of negotiating repair costs with the contractor I called Brad and set an appointment for him to estimate repair costs. The damage only affected the north side of the fence, but Brad took it upon himself to fix any cracked pickets, slightly bent posts, or loose nails on rest of the fence. He even adjusted the gates that sagged (very little I might add) due to the ground settling. All these things are just the natural wear and tear of the fence, but Brad want to fix any and all problems. He only charged me for the repairs to the north side of the fence even after I offered to pay for the other repairs. He said that he made the other repairs because he felt bad for the fence not holding up as it should. I didn't see any issues with the fence to begin with. Like I said the fence looked great, aside from the aforementioned damage, and all the little cracks, etc. was from wear and tear. Overall, this company builds outstanding and strong fences. You can tell they take pride in their work and go above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I plan on extending our fence in the future and will definitely use them again. I recommend this company to any and all who are need of a fence.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged pickets and posts.

09/08/2013

Pamela L.

Needed south, west and north sides replaced. Was built board by board and work took 2 days. Removal of old fence and cleanup was done well. Best quote for what I had requested. Would use again without question.

Description of Work
Absolutely a wonderful job. Had fence replaced after May storms.

07/25/2013

Tom N.

Showed before I was told they would be here and it was greatly appreciated. The job was done in a little less than 2 days and it looks great. My 2 dogs love it, because they can run all over the yard without a lease on. I have had 4 people since yesterday when they completed stop and ask me who did the fence. They were all saying what a great job it was which I totally agree. Workers were very knowledgeable about their work and how to get it down in a very timely manner. They were kind and courteous to everyone which made the project easy to have happen.

Description of Work
Provided me with an estimate for fencing in the yard around my house.

06/25/2013

michael M.

We were very pleased with their service. They were very good. They came highly recommended and everyone that we know that used them has been very pleased. We love the fence. It was done very well.

Description of Work
We used A Better Fence Construction for building a fence on three side of our property.

05/09/2013

Mary W.

After a lot of research, I chose this company due to cost and knowledge I felt they had during calls. This company is like a small family owned business that did exceptional work for a very affordable price. They were quick to do the work and responsive with questions even after the installation.

Description of Work
Cedar 6' privacy fence installed around a very large property (do not have exact measurements). Installed with steel posts. Removed old fencing.

EZ Insulation

With the ability to do both residential and commercial insulation we are able to accommodate any projects you may have. We specialize in spray foam insulation providing the best protection against any weather. Feel free to call or email us about quotes and availability. Se habla espanol tambien

Fences Ruiz

We are providers of construction services in the Oklahoma City area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Fences Ruiz has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Offers by Fences Ruiz on Angi
    Foster's Fencing & Construction

Foster's Fencing & Construction is locally owned and operated out of Choctaw, OK. We offer a wide range of Fencing and General Construction/Remodeling services. Quality, customer service and communication are our main focus. We look forward to working with you on your upcoming project!

Privacy fencing & workmanship. Commercial security fencing.

Brick columns.