JERRY'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2007

743 S Hickory St

Nowata, OK 74048

I offer a handy man service with 1 employee. I dont offer financing. payment affter job is complete. Please call 321-537-2393. call or send a text to my phone, dont leave a message on Angie's list

12/08/2017

Tinh N.

Jerry is an amazing carpenter with a lot of experience. He came out and gave us a fair and detailed quote. We agreed to do the job and he exceeded our expectations. He even went out of his way to do some minor details not included in the quote. We highly recommend Jerry for all your home improvement needs.

Description of Work
remove and replace rotted wood with hardy board

Category woodworking

Thanks for everything

04/29/2016

Arthur T.

Category garage doors

01/10/2016

Richard L.

SUPERBLY, I WOULD NEVER HIRE ANYONE ELSE IF I EVER NEED THINGS DONE IN THE HOUSE. LIKE I SAID ABOVE, JERRY IS THE PERSON I WILL HIRE FOR ALL MY HANDYMAN WORK AND PLUS MORE.

Description of Work
Installed baseboards in the entire house, caulked and painted them. Installed bedroom doors, and painted them. He also corrected bad painting inside the house. Jerry is a true professional, very meticulous and will not quit until he gets the job done. His prices are extremely reasonable, honest and very kind.

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

12/13/2015

Linda B.

. I would definitely hire Jerry again. Jerry did an excellent job. He was very professional from start to finish. He cleaned up the work area and even hauled away extra shelving for us. The job I think took longer then expected but he stuck to his price and never asked for more. Now we have a very sturdy shed and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
Jerry took down 2 old rusted 10 x 10 sheds from the side of our condos and hauled them away to the dump. Then put up a new 10 x 10 that the condo association had purchased from Home depot.

Category handyman service, hauling services

12/08/2015

errol H.

Jerry did a great job remodeling our small bathroom. He repaired or replaced the walls, installed all the fixtures, vanity, counter, toilet, new shower doors, light and fan, mirror and towel/tissue bars. He was punctual and removed everything and never left a mess to clean up. Great job, Jerry! We love it.

Description of Work
Complete small bathroom remodel - floor and tub/shower tile, repaired/replaced cement board, built small wall, removed soffit, installed: bathroom light and fan, vanity, counter, all fixtures, towel and tissue bars, installed new toilet and new tub/shower doors.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, siding, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, doors

08/05/2015

Linda B.

Description of Work
Install tile in 3 bedrooms, new cabinets and counter top in kitchen, closet doors, new toilet and vanity in bath, hung ceiling fans and lights, new door and screening on porch.

Category handyman service, interior painters

06/25/2015

Robin K.

Great news! Jerry is answering his phone again! He was having some problems with it and now he answers right away. I called him in the late afternoon yesterday. Not only did he come to see the problem within about 20 minutes, he immediately went and got the materials and fixed it. He is fast, clean, professional and very reasonable. I would never hesitate to recommend Jerry for any job.

Description of Work
Sealed a space between my sliding glass door and doggy door.

Category handyman service, doors

04/14/2015

penny N.

Never came to do an estimate. I called left a message to call or come by, they did neither. Project never completed.

Category house painters

Im sorry [Member name removed], I dont ever get a call from you

03/27/2015

Robin K.

Description of Work
Jerry is extremely good. He work is impeccable and he cleans up. I had him do a few things and I was extremely happy with his work. He is very reasonable in price. My only problem is that he does not answer his phone anymore. I think he is very busy on some large jobs. If you can get hold of him, I would recommend him without a reservation.

Category garage doors, handyman service, replacement windows, doors

12/30/2014

Vicki P.

Was done in a timely manner at the cost we agreed on.

Description of Work
Replace over 80 bad tiles in my home.

10/12/2014

Kelly W.

I contacted Jerry through text message as requested on here. Jerry came out looked at the job and said he was very busy remodeling a house by himself and would be back in 2 weeks to do my work. He didn't call, and didn't answer back my text messages i sent 3 and 4 weeks later.

Description of Work
Caulk and paint crack in stucco and paint touchups

Category handyman service, remodeling, house painters

07/12/2014

Matthew W.

He did a great job with the installation. He was courteous and did the install very quickly. I was able to communicate with him easily over the phone or through Angie's list messages, which I liked.

Description of Work
Installed rail and anchored for metal storm panels over three windows.

06/16/2014

Karen P.

He did some handymen type of work for me and everything was good. He came and gave an estimate, I had other few estimates and he came in pretty good. He was able to do it in a time frame that I needed. Everything was fine, he took all of it for one day to do it. I was satisfied with the job.

05/28/2014

Ron M.

He was very good. It was high quality and he was always on time. He was always looking out for me, finding the best price and getting the best parts.

Description of Work
I used Jerry’s Home Improvements. He did everything, major house renovation, change cabinets, cleaning, floors, and bathrooms.

Category remodeling

12/13/2013

Celinda J.

Jerry is WONDERFUL. I plan to have him come back for more home improvements projects.

Description of Work
Jerry placed a new door sweep on my front door.

Category handyman service, remodeling, doors

11/19/2013

Tish G.

I will continue to use Jerry's services and have multiple other jobs I will be using him for. He did a great job and continues to provide great work!

Description of Work
Jerry did various jobs for me last week and I have him back again this week to do some additional jobs.

Thanks [removed members name]

10/25/2013

andrew W.

We are out of state ( military)and this is our Rental Property in FL. I called Jerry based on the reviews from Angie's List. I told him the situation that my Husband and I have. The house was very much damaged. Jerry said he will go by there in the morning and look what needed to be done, take pictures and have an estimate. He called me that morning emailed me the pictures and had the cost of everything. My Husband and I chosen to go with Jerry and we are glad that we did. He is not all about MONEY! He did everything we talked about and more. We can only recommend Jerry. Thank you Jerry we will definitely keep you for the future.

Description of Work
cleaning and removing trash in and outside, trim trees, windows, replaced carpet, doors, painting, lights, blinds and mailbox added.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, mailbox repair, interior painters

10/15/2013

errol H.

Jerry did a great job with all the work he performed for us. He was responsive, punctual and accommodated us with additional work that was not requested initially. He completed all work within a very reasonable timeframe, also. We will definitely use Jerry's services again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed and painted exterior of house; installed 2 ceiling fans on lanai, repaired lanai ceiling; re-screened lanai with 20/20 screens.

Category handyman service, screen repair, house painters

10/03/2013

Marilyn M.

Each time, his work was done efficiently and professionally, at the promised price. His prices are excellent. No complaints.

Description of Work
Jerry has returned several times to provide different services. First, he put up siding, which he did rapidly and professionally and at a very reasonable price. Another time, he rescreened some porch screens and fixed an electrical outlet. Another time, he ran wires through an outdoor cable to provide outlets in my Florida Room. And, he moved a water heater from an indoor closet to the florida room.

Category handyman service, plumbing, screen repair, siding, water heater repair, woodworking, sunrooms

07/17/2013

Angel N.

He went tile by tile until he found the leak. Repair the leak with new tiles that I had. Check for mold in spare room by cutting a two by three opening in the wall and then performing a professional job on the repair.

Description of Work
Bathroom leak into spare room.

04/16/2013

Eugene A.

Jerry didn't call me this afternoon/evening as he said he would. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow mid-morning, I'll try calling someone else. 4/16/13 - Jerry did call at app 10:30am this morning. By that time I had already hired someone else to do the work. Since I didn't hire Jerry, I cannot comment on the quality of his work.

Description of Work
I spoke with Jerry via phone to request information about fixing a leak in the kitchen sink, and to replace the kitchen faucet. He asked whether or not I had the parts (a new faucet, which I had already purchased). He indicated that he would have to take a look at the leak to determine what had to be "repaired," and to see the faucet that I had purchased. We arranged for him to call later this afternoon (4/15/13), and if he couldn't come out to the house today, then we would try to set something up for tomorrow morning (4/16/13).

03/27/2013

Hazel D.

He is very good.

Description of Work
He put in attic stairways and garage. He took a garbage disposal out.

Category garage doors

10/14/2012

Betty P.

Smooth. I ran to Lowe's a few times to get parts etc. and his fee was very reasonable on anything he has ever done for me.

Description of Work
Was available in an emergency when a refrigerator would not fit and he came within an hour and trimmed a quarter inch off the cabinet... Came on a weeknight around 7 PM after another job he had to help us hang a cabinet over our washer and dryer. Always very courteous and professional. Last year he jackhammered up the tile and laid marble in a small bathroom for me and installed the fancy sink I had ordered online.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, handyman service, woodworking

09/20/2011

Karen P.

I was very happy at the end of the day with my newly installed windows.

Description of Work
I called Jerry on Monday morning. I had 8 windows I had bought at home depot to replace in a remodel home. He told me up front how much he charger per window. He met with me that afternoon. We made a deal to start at 0830 the next morning. He arrived on time, had all the right tools. He changed all eight windows that day, cleaned up after himself. He was very pleasent and professional. I felt very comfortable having him work in my home.

Category handyman service, replacement windows

Thanks for the Great report

06/28/2007

Karen R.

Jerry came out and did an excellent job putting in the doors which were very heavy. The price was the same as the estimate and the work was outstanding!

Description of Work
Jerry came out and gave us an estimate on installing a set of French doors. We ordered the doors and when they came in called Jerry. It took about 3 weeks for the door to come in from a home improvement store, but when we called Jerry he remembered the estimate.

Category handyman service, doors

Thanks for the Great report

C and C Roofing and Home Repair.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in interior and exterior painting, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    USA Insulation of Oklahoma City

Retrofit tri-polymer foam insulation into the walls of existing homes. We also do blow-in insulation into attics

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

Offers by Community Builders Inc on Angi

BATHROOMS, PLUMBING, DRYWALL REPAIR, TILE, SIDING OF ALL TYPES, SCREEN REPAIR, WINDOWS, DOORS, KITCHENS, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING & PRESSURE WASHING.

CARPET.