Two Buddies

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2010

2.7

Two Buddies is a family owned business that is dedicated to honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves in providing quality at a fair price. We offer a number of services to fit your needs. We know and understand the feeling that there is often just not enough hours in the day . Busy schedules and lifestyles force us to put off the do list of home repairs. As that list grows so does the need for repair until it becomes stressful and unmanageable. When your own buddies won’t help you play catch up, we will be the Two Buddies you need. We can handle your to do list and make your home repair nightmares disappear. Let our professional, reliable, and on time staff complete your repairs in a timely fashion so you can get back to spending your time doing what you love. Our high quality service and work will eliminate your home repair pressures. Professional Profile • Results oriented owners • Integrity and honor driven • Fair and honest • Dedicated to building solid customer relationships Owner’s Background • Libby Ross  Bachelors of Science in Business Administration  Over 15 years experience in customer relations • Cody Ross-  Over 10 Years Experience in Turn Key Commercial Work  US Army Veteran...

Family owned and operated since 1979, we pride ourselves on high quality work and customer satisfaction guarantee! We specialize in Installation and Repair of Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers and Gate Openers.

We are a Oklahoma City based Garage Door Company who strives to give our customers the best products and customer service. We specialize in Garage door service and installations of all Garage doors and Openers. we only use Premium parts to insure your products get fixed the first time ever time! We give 1 Year Parts and Labor warranties on are work!!

When most people look up at their rain gutters and downspouts they don’t realize the important job they do, and how critical it is that they function properly. You can trust Rain Guard Inc. with your biggest investment…your home. We are blessed to have been in business serving Oklahomans for over 32 years with offices in Norman, Oklahoma City, and Edmond. We can offer you a variety of gutter products at very competitive prices. We install seamless Aluminum gutter with 21 colors to choose from, in 3 different styles and sizes. If you prefer the elegance of Copper, it is available in our 3 different styles and sizes as well. We also manufacture Copper Specialty products such as Finials, Collector heads, Cupolas, Fascia and Ridge Row. Rain Guard Inc. also has a variety of gutter protection systems to choose from. We are proud to be Oklahoma’s designated dealer for the #1 leaf protection system, Gutter Helmet. We also offer Micro CS and Leafscreen for gutter protection as well. EDMOND 405 340-6006, OKC 405 842-1990, NORMAN 405 360-6490

07/16/2012

See above.

Description of Work
No services were performed. We called for an estimate for work on our porch. They came, measured, and discussed the work requested. They were to send or drop off their estimate the following week. We have not seen or heard from them since. Phone calls to them have gone unreturned.

Category decks,woodworking

My grandfather died in California. My grandmother has Alzheimer's we spent over a month in Fresno trying to get her affair in order. Yes Member did not get our normal service. As we are family based company and a family emergency happened. I did call him back and explain this to him. I wish this was not the service he got just as much as I wish my grandfather did not die.

05/11/2012

He quoted me one price and charged me a different amount. By the time I noticed the difference, I had already written the check. He did a very lousy job with the windows as well. He left big marks on the windows. He then tried to sell me something I didn't need.

Description of Work
I had him over for window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

I wish this would of been brought to my attention at the time of service. Would never overcharge, there are unforeseen circumstances that do call for extra funds at times. I really wish he would not have paid our tech for the work if it was up to par. Had I known about his at the time of service I would have made sure the tech went back to complete the job to his satisfaction or reimbursed for wha...

Interior / Exterior · Residential / Commercial · Home Repair/ Remodel / Rehab · Property Clean Up and Restoration · Carports, Patios, Decks, and Tree Houses · Landscape Work and Curb Appeal · Doors and Windows · Flooring · Concrete Work and Design · Job Site Clean Up · Pressure Washing · Day to Day Handyman Needs · Day to Day Cleaning Tasks · Rental Clean Up · Emergency Calls · Contracted agreements or ala carte service · And Much More

Roofing, asphalt