Power Jack Foundation Repair

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

423 S Porter Ave

Norman, OK 73071

Power Jack is a Family Owned and Operated Company. Power Jack has been in business for over 30 years. We use the structural engineer recommended and approved "Steel Driven Piers of Oklahoma" piering method. Steel Driven Piers are the only type of piers developed to work properly in the expansive soils found in Oklahoma and the surrounding areas. These piers are also used to to lift and stabilize the interior slab of a structure. These piers are covered by a fully transferable, non prorated, lifetime warranty. Power Jack has a long standing A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are fully insured and bonded. We do not subcontract out any work. All work is supervised by a trained Foreman from start to finish. The work is completed by a professional crew of pier installation experts. We offer the quality of work backed with the best warranty in the state that only a family company can offer. Power Jack does state wide service and we accept several types of payment, including all major credit cards....

04/19/2021

Charles A.

They worked very hard and got the job done right

Description of Work
Level garage and front porch on our house

Category concrete repair, foundation repair

12/21/2020

Rodney S.

Great work, clean up after themselves and do the adjusting on existing piers as needed

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

12/11/2020

Jerry B.

It went really well. They were very neat and clean, they cleaned up after themselves, they put everything in order and they were very polite.

Description of Work
They installed 4 steel piers to lift up the foundation.

12/11/2020

Johnny M.

They were really good and we don't have any problems and they corrected it. They were prompt, they came when they said they were going to and they were very nice people.

Description of Work
They put in 2 piers on my foundation.

03/13/2018

Judy C.

I didn't ask how many days it would take, but it took four. I think they were very thorough. They even filled a hole in my driveway in the area that the city paved, originally. They made it look as good as new!

Description of Work
Ten piers to support the garage side of our house.

Category concrete repair, mudjacking, foundation repair

03/01/2018

Alex B.

Good experience with a professional and punctual staff.

Description of Work
Installed four piers

09/12/2017

Diana M.

Very professional. He was honest and informative.

Description of Work
We had been told by a termite company that we might have a foundation crack. We called Power Jack to give us an estimate. When he came out, we fully expected the quote would be several thousand. It was just the opposite, he was informative , very honest and did not take advantage of us, even though he could have and we wouldn't have known. He told our house did not require repair. He took an extra step and showed us areas to watch and how to avoid water corrosion that can lead to damage. He was so honest and beyond helpful. If we need repair in the future, this is the company we will go to!!!

08/27/2017

James D.

The project went very well. arrived when they said they would and finished ahead of schedule. Kept me informed

Description of Work
Needed some foundation repairs.

04/17/2017

Margaret M.

Great. Arrived promplty, performed professionally, left yard neat and clean.

Description of Work
Foundation repair--piers

03/06/2017

Doug C.

They only provided estimate of $5000. No work was done.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for foundation repair.

02/22/2017

Judy G.

Power Jack did a great job, were personable, polite, and punctual. When they started on the job, they continued over 3 days until it was completed. They coordinated with the timing I had with my deck company who was demolishing my old deck and preparing to install the new one.

Description of Work
Power Jack assessed my problem with my 'sinking' deck and patio pillars, and also the problems on one side of my house. They removed a section of my patio concrete in front of each pillar. They installed piers (4) and also filled in under my patio where soil had washed out - a large part of the source of my problem. Then they replaced the concrete and repaired the patio sections that were removed. Cost of the entire job was $3,650, but $1,425 of that was to fill in under the patio.

Category concrete repair, excavators, structural engineer, foundation repair

07/28/2014

Barbara H.

They were fine. I have used them before several years ago. I will call them again. They gave me an estimate that was same as other people; it wasn't more or less. It was not cheap. Their price was high but not higher than other people. Their responsiveness was pretty good but they had a hard time last winter because of the weather and they got behind. It was understandable. They didn't call me to inform that they were running behind. I had to call them. But they responded as soon as I called them. They were here when they said they would be here.

Description of Work
I used Power Jack Foundation to put in some piers.

Category concrete repair

07/01/2014

Cory H.

They arrived on time and finished a full day ahead of schedule. They did a good job and kept me informed of every step along the way. Elijah took the time to answer all of my questions and explain everything they did.

Description of Work
Installed 13 piers under foundation.

03/01/2014

Chad B.

Very professional, friendly, explained process and issues. Crew of 6 took about 3.5 hours. Scheduled on short notice estimate process was very easy, accurate and user friendly. Billing process was easy and worry free. Ramjack handled everything and it was a great experience.

Description of Work
Installed 10 piers on home.

Category excavators, foundation repair

02/12/2014

Justin S.

Words fail me at how badly I was treated by this company. Our first appointment was on a Saturday. I took time on my day off to go to my rent house for a foundation inspect/repair quote. The guy didn't show, no phone call, no answer at the office. I called on Monday and they had the audacity to call me a liar, and say that I wasn't there. I gave them another chance, and set up an appointment for the following week. I drove across town at 8:30am in the snow to meet the guy. Again, he didn't show, no phone call, no answer at the office. I called the next morning and the receptionist had the nerve to say that I should call them when the weather was bad! Holy cow, I guess they don't need my $3000. Don't call these clowns unless you hate yourself and consider your time worthless. They certainly do. I wish I could give these yardbirds more Fs.

Description of Work
The provider was supposed to come give me an estimate to stabilize the crawl space foundation of a house that I own.

Category foundation repair

Mr. [removed member name], To start off, we would like to apologize for any miscommunication that may have happened on our part. We are aware of the fact that people's time is valuable. We did make an attempt to show up for an estimate. On this attempt, no one was at the location that our Inspector arrived at. That is not to call you a liar. There is a high probability that there was a miscommunication on the address and our inspector ended up at the wrong house. Unfortunately, these things can happen. As far as calling our office and getting no answer, while our office is closed after 5 on weekdays and all day on weekends, we do have a 24 hour answering service with which no message was left. On the follow up estimate, our office was closed due to bad weather and slick roads that occurred overnight, therefore, there was no one in our office to call you the next morning. Again our 24 hour answering service never received a phone call or a message. Unlike how your message refers to our company, we do not believe in referring to our valued customers or potential customers as liars... or "clowns", or "yardbirds" for that matter. We find it difficult to understand how someone that we did not even do any work for is able to give us such a slanderous and damaging review about our company. Each and every one of our customers and/or potential customers are of the utmost importance to us. We are truly sorry that we were not given the opportunity to make things right with you and that it has come down to this review.

01/27/2014

Barbara M.

I used them on one of my rental properties and they were absolutely excellent. They had a very good price. I used them the week before Christmas and it surprised me that they were able to come out so quickly. They did the work very well and they were prompt and courteous. They were too fast, it was breathtaking.

Description of Work
I used Power Jack Foundation Repair for foundation repair.

01/22/2014

Ryan M.

Like a previous reviewer mentioned, we had Zack take a look at our house and he informed us that the cracks we were seeing in our basement were nothing to worry about. I very much appreciate the honesty of people in businesses like this that could easily prey on the consumer's lack of knowledge and expertise.

Description of Work
Perform estimate on foundation repair

09/17/2013

Carol M.

Zach was very honest and said our foundation was stable. Said the cracks were from our hot summers the last few years. We really appreciate his honesty and not selling us something we did not need. Thank you Zach!

Description of Work
Zach came out to give an bid to peer our foundation.

09/13/2013

Roger H.

There was a scheduling problem to start. It was quickly resolved. I was present for the 1st day of work which started after lunch. The second day the crew arrived at 9:15 am. We had a trip scheduled and left at 3:30 pm. My son was home for the rest of the workday at 5:00 pm, but the job was not complete yet. The crew of 2 came back Sat morning and completed the job by 11:30 am. The job was hard work because the ground was very hard to dig and the weather was hot. It was complicated by power, telephone, and cable tv all entering the house on that wall. Also the pad for the A/C had to be cut to get room to dig for one pier. They did break the water line and repaired it. The job included caulking around the garage doors and repointing the brick where it had separated. They replaced the concrete removed from the A/C pad also. The work was done well and now my garage doors work with the electric opener.

Description of Work
Installed 3 piers to raise the foundation on 1 wall of the garage.

08/05/2013

Virginia H.

Called in June to set up an appointment for basement work. Was told it would be in early August before they'd be able to make it out to my house. I consented, they told me Zach would be out then and they'd give me a courtesy call the day before. I did receive that call after all that time, but on the day of, he was a no show. After 30 minutes of waiting, I called their service. The woman on the phone was very nice (I believe her name was Mary-Ann) and asked me if I had been there the whole time (I was two minutes late) and if I had received a call (no) and if there was a note on my door (no). She apologized and supposedly called their man. I have no doubt she did, but I received a phone call a few minutes later stating that he had tried to call me (I had no missed calls or messages) and was running behind but wasn't far off from my location. No time table was given but they got off the phone quickly. I waited two hours before finally leaving, realizing that he wasn't going to be there. It has been several days since and I have not received a single phone call or notice from this company. This was a 15k to 20k (based on other bids) project that they've left at the table.

Description of Work
Nothing - did not show up for estimate appt.

Category foundation repair

This is in response to a complaint against Power Jack Foundation Repair filed on Angie's List on August 5th, 2013. Our policy is that we arrive at the time scheduled, if no one is there, we call the customer, wait 10 minutes and then leave to the next appointment. A door hanger is left to alert the customer that we have been there. If the customer realizes they are going to be late, they should call and let us know so we can wait a little longer. We received no such call in this particular instance. We do have a schedule to keep and we are probably more lenient than many other companies. Many will give you a time range of 2 to 3 hours during which they will be there and if the customer isn't there when they arrive, they will leave and require you to reschedule. We are sorry to have lost a potential customer as all our customers are valuable but we do have other customers waiting their turn and have to stick to our schedule.

05/15/2013

Leah S.

One of three companies I contacted to get a bid on foundation repair. The person providing the bid was professional, punctual and willing to spend all the time I needed to answer all of my questions. Though this was the lowest bid I received, my only reservation is the length of time between hiring them and the work getting started. They estimate close to two months. If you have time to wait, I like this companies approach to customer service. If I end up hiring them, I will update the review.

Description of Work
Bid for foundation repair.

04/08/2013

Charlotte D.

It went fine. I have them coming back out this month. I was really pleased with their work. They were very professional, did what I asked them to do and cleaned up. My husband was outside while they were doing the work, they answered all of his questions and he was satisfied also.

Description of Work
They came out to give me an estimate and did the work a few months later. They installed 6 piers at my home.

01/15/2013

Nancy K.

We weren't home when he did the initial inspection and quoted for 2 piers. My husband was at the house when the men came to install the piers and showed them the door that didn't close. They determined a 3rd pier was needed to fix that issue. Everything looks good, the door that we have had to lift and shove to close now closes easily.

Description of Work
Stem wall was sinking, causing the bricks at the top of the wall to separate and doors wouldn't close.

12/27/2012

KATHY S.

The job from beginning to end was done in timely manner. Only took one and half days. It was not a warm job, but luckily the really bad weather came later then our scheduled time. Overall these guys do quality work and are very kind and careful. They make the customer feel appreciated.

Description of Work
When they came out in September to give the estimate they were very good at explaining every detail with my husband. He was impressed with the knowledge of the procedures. The cost was the best price out of three that we obtained estimates from. They were always very kind, and tried thier hardest to be quick and efficient in the job. Some of our ground was very hard, and they had to work extra hard to get holes dug. Our son who recently moved back home and works nights said that he only heard a few noises and was able to sleep thru all the hard work entailed in this job. They were always on time, were very careful with plants and such and left things in good order when the job was completed. The caulking by the back door my husband felt could have been neater but everything was done very efficiently. The estimate was right on and we did not have to pay any more. We would use them again, but hope not to have to.

Category structural engineer, foundation repair

12/26/2012

Dennis F.

We were very happy with the work performed by Power Jack. I didn't feel like I was being taken to the cleaners. They came out and inspected my house. They found that half of my house had shifted down the slope of my yard, as I had assumed. This made sense to me as the house was built into the side of a hill and had a big crack through the brick and concrete floor, right in the middle. I assumed the builder pushed the fill down the hill and didn't compact it properly before building the home. Two other foundation repair companies came out and recommended 20+ piers around the entire perimeter. I asked Power Jack for the difference in their quote from the rest. I respected his no-nonsense answer and explanation. The crew showed up as scheduled without any trouble. They immediately went to work once all the work areas had been reviewed. I talked with the Foreman about my performance expectations and he agreed there wouldn't be a problem. The crew had dug the initial holes after the first day and began raising the foundation that afternoon. I appreciated the fact they were willing to answer my questions and also explain the reasons for their process. They completed the work on time, four days later, and did an excellent job cleaning up after themselves. I was very happy with the quality of work. In three places around the house they had to cut sidewalks and then repair them after the work was completed. They did an excellent back filling the holes and pouring new concrete. I was afraid they wouldn't repaired spots back to the same level and create a tripping hazard. If it wasn't for the different shade of you couldn't tell it had been repaired. After about 6 months I have one spot, at the back door (sticking), that seems to have shifted a little bit. After the winter I'm going to ask them to come back and inspect the house and see about having an adjustment made.

Description of Work
Power Jack installed 14 piers under the foundation of my home to repair settling that has occurred over its 36 years of existence.

Sheppard Concrete

Experienced concrete contractors are hard to come by, that's why you'll keep coming back to Sheppard Concrete in Moore, OK for all of your concrete jobs. At Sheppard Concrete we offer expert concrete services, concrete stamping, flatwork, parking lots, foundations, footings, stem walls, retaining walls, siding, and more. Stop making your way through every other contractor out there, and call Sheppard Concrete in Moore, OK to get the job done on time and within budget.

Ray the Painter

Ray the Painter provides superior interior and exterior painting services to home and business owners throughout OKC and the greater metro area. Our 26 year reputation for excellence is backed by a team of skilled, dependable professionals who take great pride in making every customer happy. From small residential jobs to large commercial projects, we stand behind our work and offer a two year warranty on all labor and materials. Find out why customers love us! Call for a free estimate today! Award wining. Additional DBA - Wewers LLC.

Quality and Affordable Construction

Quality & Affordable Construction is locally owned and operated out of Oklahoma City with over 10 years experience. We provide unprecedented quality as well as exceptional and reliable customer service. In todays frantic fast paced world, it's important to know that there is a company you can count on to take care of what is for most people, their largest and most valuable asset; your house. A house is more than a place to sleep, it is a haven from life's everyday stresses and a place where your family can grow, thrive and congregate; and that's what makes it a home. As such, it is nice to know that there is a company prepared to help you manage all the necessary maintenance and upgrades that will invariably be needed. Give us a call today, we'll make sure you're impressed with the results on your next completed project.!

Offers by Quality and Affordable Construction on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Foundation repair. Lifting & stabilizing concrete floors. Replacing foundation stem walls. Replacing basement walls. French drains for water diversion. Surface drains. Landscaping. Seamless gutters. Floor leveling. Beam support. Block piers.

Painting. Sheet rock repair. Tile repair & replacement. Floor covering replacement.