Little Guys Movers

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2006

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

movers (129)piano movers (13)

06/22/2018

Craig F.

Great! Nick was very professional and accommodating of our moving needs. The crew was available on the day we wanted to move. The price was fair and competitive. We would recommend Little Guys Movers.

Description of Work
Moving a one-bedroom apartment across town

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

04/16/2018

Marilyn G.

Little Guys are my trusted go-to company for all matters of moving. We have hired Little Guys for moving for over 20 years for myself and my family. They are the BEST!!

Description of Work
Multiple moves across Oklahoma.

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

07/04/2017

Jeff B.

Easy to contact, showed up on time, reviewed work to be done, and finished ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

05/15/2017

Leigh B.

The only thing I wish I would have known is that they will not move tables that have a glass top unless you specifically tell them it has a glass top (I just said 2 coffee tables) because they don't carry the kind of protective cover needed on their trucks

Description of Work
Moving furniture from Duncan to OKC-

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

[Member Name Removed], I find no record of a move under your name in our files. Is there possibility that this was under a different name? The reason I ask is I would like to get to the bottom of this issue and see exactly what happen. Thank you, Ryan Hamblin Branch Manager Little Guys Movers, Inc.

05/15/2017

Shelly S.

GREAT! Great crew and very polite, hardworking and fast!

Description of Work
Moved from Moore to Noble

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

03/20/2017

Greta H.

They were a little unprepared, but tried hard to get the job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Antique baby grand piano moved.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

01/27/2017

kay H.

great, they took great care not to scratch anything and showed up at time promised.

Description of Work
heavy bedroom furniture moved to another room

Cost $123.55

Work Completed On 01/25/2017

12/26/2016

Marcellus C.

It went well. They were fast and careful. They were also extremely nice. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
They moved our mini grand piano.

Work Completed On 12/26/2016

12/10/2016

Jon S.

We have done national moves with United, Allied, etc. and have seen it all - good and bad. So we were very nervous about how things would go. The team of Casey, Joe, and Christian are at the top of the list in terms of professionalism, listening to needs, attention to details, care in wrapping items, moving them and loading them on to the truck. They worked well as a team and had a positive approach and attitude the entire time. We worked with Little Guys in advance on the inventory of items to be moved so that there were no surprises on either side. We had no issues whatsoever and are very pleased with the results. Will definitely recommend them to anyone that asks. The best we have ever worked with overall.

Description of Work
Local move of large / heavier items (king sized bed, dressers, washer / dryer (including hookups), exercise equipment, etc.) - ~ 30 items. Mostly on first floor, but some heavy items on the second floor. All items wrapped in furniture pads and then shrink wrapped.

Work Completed On 12/27/2016

11/10/2016

Gail H.

First of all we used "Little Guys Movers" in October, 2015, we sold our house and had to move into a rental. The guys were great and we were pleased with their professionalism. The buyers wanted immediate possession so we moved into Grace Pointe Living. Unfortunately the buyers backed out and we could not get out of our lease. Our son and daughter-n-law sold their home and moved into ours in January 2016. They closed on their new home the end of July and did an extensive remodeling. We hired "Little Guys Movers" to move our son plus move us back into our home. We would recommend them, they were great and they deserve a great big THANK YOU from the Howe Family.

Description of Work
Moved our furniture, my husband has health issues and we couldn't have done it ourselves. They knew what they were doing.

Work Completed On 10/30/2016

10/06/2016

Matt M.

Duncan, Josh and all the other guys who worked for us today did a FANTASTIC job moving a high end Gailardia estate into a commercial venue. The guys were friendly, well organized, funny, and helpful. I will highly recommend Little Guys Movers to all my friends and professional colleagues from now on. No doubt about it.

Description of Work
We needed an estate from Gaillardia moved to a commercial venue.

Work Completed On 10/06/2016

08/22/2016

Susan M.

Unfortunately, Mom fell at her assisting living apartment and couldn't return to assisted living so they moved her furniture back to her home in August 2016. Although a different crew moved her back, they were also courteous, thoughtful and everything went smoothly. I was happy with the service. There was no damage, they were on time on both moves, and I will use them again if I need help moving.

Description of Work
Little Guys Mover moved my Mother from her home into an assisted living residence in April 2016. They were on time, professional, careful with her belongings and were great explaining things.

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

07/09/2016

Jennifer B.

Everything has gone great! I've had them here already a couple of times because I wanted to break my move up a little and they have been so productive and professional! Michael and Ryan have done an exceptional job and have been so easy to communicate with. Also, I have always found the guys answering the phones at the store to be helpful. overall, I couldn't be more pleased with their work and kindness.

Description of Work
Moving locally.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 07/09/2016

07/05/2016

Sam B.

The crew was very hardworking and careful with our furniture.

Description of Work
Moved household good

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

06/23/2016

JOYCE C.

John Michael and Chris were prompt, friendly, and very competent. It was a small move but a very hot, humid day. Still, they took their time handling the couch and were good-humored throughout. At my house they got the couch up a twisting flight of stairs with no damage. When they started to try getting the couch through the doorway into the room it was going into, they pointed out that the fit was so tight that some paint might come off the doorframe. Since there was no other way to get the couch in, I said OK, but I appreciated that they pointed this out and checked it with me first.

Description of Work
They moved a couch, two rugs, and a couple boxes from my office to my house.

Work Completed On 06/07/2016

06/13/2016

Nancy W.

It all went very well. We are picky about keeping our walls as nick free as possible these guys are the best----never hit a wall at all. Brought their own dollies to move the heavy, bulky stuff. No problem getting it professionally into the POD. Sorry I don't have the option to give them more than an "A" rating!!

Description of Work
We had to move several rooms of furniture from our home into a pod so we could begin a major remodel job--- from carpet to tile to painting--- everything had to be moved due to a pipe under our slab floor causing s leak. The two guys actually called a couple of hours early to see if we wanted them to arrive earlier than planned!! So nice and polite. They professionally removed all furniture into our POD. It was a big job, too. They moved a heavy roll top desk as well as an elliptical and a computer desk and hutch. Everything fit into the POD because Garrett and his helper had a lot of experience. They carried out pictures and items we had boxed. All went VERY WELL !! We could not have been happier. It won't be long before we are ready to move back in and we are going to request the same 2 guys. There was good communication throughout--- they even called the day before our scheduled appointment to confirm that we were ready to go! It was extremely nice when they finished the job before ours and called to let us know they could be here even earlier than planned. The movers went above and beyond our expectations. Don't be afraid to use this company. I've recommended them to several friends already

Work Completed On 05/24/2016

03/26/2016

CAROLYN B.

How good can it go when despite written instructions detailing my move, they brought the wrong truck and could not move me.

Description of Work
They didn't do a thing. Estimator stated need for special lift gate for my move. On date of move, 21 minutes late, they did not bring the right truck so could not move me to my new apartment. Cannot even begin to state the inconvenience their lack of professionalism has caused.

Work Completed On 03/26/2016

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you have had. We would be more than willing to make this up to you in any way that we can. Do you know what name the job was under because we have no record of this happening or any jobs scheduled under your name. This is definitely something that wouldn't have gone unnoticed with us. Please give us a call at 405-292-5700. Again I'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience.

02/02/2016

Ruth L.

They were on time, had the paperwork and correct information, wasted no time in packing the truck. The packing of my furniture was well thought out and they removed everything I had asked them to. The unpacking and unloading was great as well. They were excellent and placing furniture and items and also were patient enough to move several items to a different location when I changed my mind. All of the rules were explained up front for me. I was very pleased with this service and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved my furniture and decorative items including picture and a mirror to my new address.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

01/21/2016

Janice W.

They were prompt, courteous and very efficient. In just an hour they had moved everything, including putting a sofa in a truck for disposal. They contacted us ahead of time, and also called to say when they were on their way. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We hired them to move furniture from our family room to the garage in preparation for painting and new flooring.

Work Completed On 01/21/2016

12/01/2015

Marijo H.

The entire project went off without a hitch, and in the most pleasant way possible! The three young men who arrived came ready to work immediately, and did so as soon as I pointed out all the items they needed to load onto the truck. I had worked out a very specific floor plan for the truck, to be sure everything would fit in, although several people had made me worry about this, as they said it was far too much for the small truck I'd rented! But Garrett, the young man who was serving as "foreman" of the crew, asked if I'd be willing to let them pack the truck the way they usually did, and assured me that it would be safe and well-secured, and would not shift en route, which was a concern. I agreed, and let them do it "their way." The result? A PERFECT job, with absolutely everything loaded on and nothing left behind, and ---best of all --- in HALF THE ESTIMATED TIME to complete the work! I can't tell you how pleased I am with Little Guys Movers! We will be driving another load up to Colorado this coming Spring, and I expect to once again call upon this excellent company to help us. So, to summarize: I couldn't be happier with the experience I had this morning with Little Guys Movers of Norman, Oklahoma! It was a great experience from start to finish --- and it finished a whole lot earlier than I'd expected, and a whole lot less expensive, too! Thanks, Little Guys! ,

Description of Work
Little Guys Movers came to load a rental truck with belongings that we were taking to our vacation home in Colorado. They did not need to pack anything, asI had pre-packed almost everything we were wanting to move, with the exception of a number of occasional chairs, small tables, a dresser, and a sleeper-sofa.

Work Completed On 12/01/2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. The guys love to hear the praise. Can't wait to help you out again. Let us know if there is anyway we can help.

08/26/2015

L A B.

Jordan and Jake arrived on time and were friendly and professional. They protected the furniture they moved, as well as the doorways they used at my house. Furniture arrived at son's apartment undamaged and the entire process took only a few hours.

Description of Work
Moved apartment furniture and boxes.

Work Completed On 08/19/2015

07/31/2015

Cher S.

My son thought the cost was high, and was able to make other good, but more economical arrangements for us. When I called Little Guys to ask about the hourly rate and the possibility of the final cost being less, I learned that they base the cost on items being moved rather than hours. We get pretty well organized, and our movers often comment on how quickly we can be packed and on our way. So I regretfully decided to go with my son's advice and canceled the move. Andrew could not have been kinder and more professional. I know that his job is made infinitely more complicated by this kind of transaction, and I regret not having asked all the right questions on our first contact. Given both of my contacts with Little Guys, I would call them for a quote again any time I needed another more complex move.

Description of Work
We contacted Little Guy Movers to schedule a move from a 2-bed, 2nd story apt. to a storage unit, on pretty short notice (a week). They kindly gave us a quote and scheduled the move.

Work Completed On 07/31/2015