Hathaway Painting Company

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

General Remodeling
Artwork/Murals

You will save time and money on your house painting needs. We provide efficient service, personalized attention, and a flawless paint job that will keep your house looking beautiful for years to come. Schedule a consultation today!...

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Here at The Patchman, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 50 years of experience we are experts in the drywall and handyman trade and our committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Specializing in drywall installation, handyman, crack repair, drywall damage repair, water damage repair, custom drywall texturing and remodels (pertaining to drywall). Owner operated.

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Paint is only paint untill it does a true transformation. We try to make every experience unique and special and our goal is to exceed your expectations.

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/02/2019

Everything went terrific! They were on time, professional and offered me a fair price. I had to pay some of the cost and the insurance company had to pay some so I was very sensitive to price and I also wanted a professional company with all the proper insurance and licenses. You cannot even see where the stucco repair was done and re-painted. It's as if there was never even a big hole in the wall...

Description of Work
Painting after a flood and stucco repair outside

Category stucco,house painters,interior painters

04/29/2019

Over the last 27 years, my wife and I have had a lot of work completed at our beautiful residence in Carlsbad. I must say our experience with the Hathaway Painting Company was outstanding in all regards! David Hathaway's communication was excellent and always timely. If there were any changes he always assured a new change order was sent over or delivered in person and approved before moving forwa...

Description of Work
Walls patched and painted, small wall re-textured and painted, half-wall top painted, and new base boards painted all while a floor remodel was ongoing.

Category interior painters

04/12/2019

It wqas great. Really good. I had my place painting 5 years ago from another company. There's a big different from baseboard to the ceiling.

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

04/03/2019

They gave great recommendations in regards to color choices. They got in and got the job done and did it quick. Very professional. Took care of business really professionally.

Description of Work
They did painting of the whole interior of the house including ceiling.

Category interior painters

04/02/2019

They were amazing. Very professional. Quick and very happy with them.

Description of Work
Painted the outside of my house.

Category house painters

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you in making your home look beautiful. We especially love how the faux finished door turned out!

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential, Commercial, Tenant Improvements, HOAs, New Construction, Repaints, Pressure Washing, Water Repellents / Sealers, Anti-Graffiti Coatings, Custom Painting, Staining, Chalk Board Paint, White Board Paint, Drywall Patching / Replacing, Drywall Texturing, Stucco Repair, Decks, Anti-Slip Surfaces, Trim Rework, Elastomeric, Epoxies, High Performance Paints, Metallic Paint