Hathaway Painting Company

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

General Remodeling
Artwork/Murals

You will save time and money on your house painting needs. We provide efficient service, personalized attention, and a flawless paint job that will keep your house looking beautiful for years to come. Schedule a consultation today!...

Five Star Painting

We are professional house painters proudly offering five star quality painting services at competitive prices, with a warranty that can’t be beat! We are local Edmond painting experts that value our local reputation. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Whether you have an interior or exterior residential OR commercial painting project in Oklahoma we will bring our average of 15 years painting expertise to every job we take on. CLEAN - ON TIME - ON BUDGET - GUARANTEED!

Reese & Sons Painting

For quickest response please call (405) 230-0061. For over 25 years, we have been painting homes and buildings all around Oklahoma City. We stand by the quality in our work, our products, and our craftsmanship. We also specialize in wood repair, wood replacement, unique textures, and drywall. We have integrity and will leave the job site clean Each and every time.

Dickson's Painting

Need a professional painter? Dickson's Painting has been making our community brighter and more colorful since 2009. Great customer service is a cornerstone of our business and we pride ourselves on the unmatched quality of our work. Give us a call or message us today. We would love to earn your business!

07/02/2019

Everything went terrific! They were on time, professional and offered me a fair price. I had to pay some of the cost and the insurance company had to pay some so I was very sensitive to price and I also wanted a professional company with all the proper insurance and licenses. You cannot even see where the stucco repair was done and re-painted. It's as if there was never even a big hole in the wall...

Description of Work
Painting after a flood and stucco repair outside

Category stucco,house painters,interior painters

04/29/2019

Over the last 27 years, my wife and I have had a lot of work completed at our beautiful residence in Carlsbad. I must say our experience with the Hathaway Painting Company was outstanding in all regards! David Hathaway's communication was excellent and always timely. If there were any changes he always assured a new change order was sent over or delivered in person and approved before moving forwa...

Description of Work
Walls patched and painted, small wall re-textured and painted, half-wall top painted, and new base boards painted all while a floor remodel was ongoing.

04/12/2019

It wqas great. Really good. I had my place painting 5 years ago from another company. There's a big different from baseboard to the ceiling.

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

04/03/2019

They gave great recommendations in regards to color choices. They got in and got the job done and did it quick. Very professional. Took care of business really professionally.

Description of Work
They did painting of the whole interior of the house including ceiling.

04/02/2019

Do amazing work. I love their attention to detail. They completely transform the place.

Description of Work
Painting for all of rooms for our non-profit.

Category interior painters

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential, Commercial, Tenant Improvements, HOAs, New Construction, Repaints, Pressure Washing, Water Repellents / Sealers, Anti-Graffiti Coatings, Custom Painting, Staining, Chalk Board Paint, White Board Paint, Drywall Patching / Replacing, Drywall Texturing, Stucco Repair, Decks, Anti-Slip Surfaces, Trim Rework, Elastomeric, Epoxies, High Performance Paints, Metallic Paint