Exterior Solutions by Craig's Roofing, Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2012

4.4

Exterior Solutions by Craig's Roofing, Inc offers residential roofing and commercial roofing services. Our company has been serving the Tulsa Metro area and the surrounding communities for over 24 years. We are a licensed roofing contractor in the state of Oklahoma (OK80000241 COM END), a GAF Master Elite Contractor, and a Mule-Hide Legacy Roofing Contractor. At Exterior Solutions by Craig's Roofing, Inc we focus on providing a positive customer experience and quality services. We have an A+ rating with the BBB. All our employees are drug tested and background checked. We require no payment until your project is complete....

Community Builders Inc

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

04/16/2015

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/30/2015

I had a little bit of a problem getting a quote in the first place and then getting them scheduled for the job, but once I was on their schedule, they showed up when they said they would, finished when they said they would--even staying very late one evening and coming back on on a Sunday morning to get it done.  The workers worked very hard the whole time they were here.  We have had a lot of wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a metal roof over existing asphalt shingle roof.  It's been long enough ago that I don't actually remember what we paid.  After the work was done, I needed some paperwork for my insurance company and they quickly provided that as well.

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took off our old roof, replaced it with a new one, added in 6 vents, replaced guttering around our entire house. They cleaned everything up and were super fast! They were here when they said they would be and done before I knew it! Great company and will definitely refer them and use them in the future!

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much for the review. It has been a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to help you with the insurance process. If our services are needed in the future please do not hesitate to call.

01/31/2014

They did a good job. They were here when they were supposed to. There was one minor problem with water leaking, but I called them and they came right out to fix the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on garage.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review. We strive for perfection and appreciate your honesty. We are here to solve people's construction problems and take care of their needs.

01/14/2014

Did not Actually hire them, Dodged a bullet there :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company gave me an estimate that was I my opinion over priced I was going to hire them for the work but ended up finding out on my own that I could getting the same work done for much less,also they were very Unprofessional, Noncommunicative as they Attempted without my knowledge to have Materials left on my walkway and the job was not even going to begin until a week later,maybe that's the way it's done but not for me,not to mention no one ever called to inform me that Materials where going to be Delivered that day at all just thank goodness I was still home and saw them getting ready to just drop the stuff on my walkway,called office Immediately,and Discussed the situation And to make a long story short Was highly unpleased with the response they gave, although they did not Actually perform any work for me I would not Recommend them,unless you like an Unprofessional type Attitude towards the work in which your hiring them for.

CATEGORY roofing

I am sorry the customer had communication issues. She had contacted me by email to proceed with the work. I called her to confirm colors of material, and informed her we would be able to start in a couple days. Apparently, she was still in the process of getting estimates even after approving our contract. When our materials were delivered, she told us not to leave them because she would be out of...

Roofing-Composite, Metal, Flat (TPO), Siding, Windows, Seamless Gutters, Construction-Decks, Gazebos, Room Additions, Garages, Etc. When it comes to residential or commercial exterior improvements we really are the “one stop shop”, offering value and convenience to our customers. All our services are provided for new construction, replacements, repairs, routine maintenance, and storm damage. No job is too big or too small.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available