D & R Pro Trim

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2012

2509 Truitt

Moore, OK 73160

We are a 3M Prestige window film dealer. We have been incorporated for over 20 years in the Oklahoma City metro area....

08/06/2015

John R.

Everything went well. Price includes applying window tint to 6 windows, about 3' x 5'. Lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
Tinted the West facing windows in my house.

Category window tinting

Mr, Thank you for giving us a great review on Angie's List. We enjoyed working for you. It is nice people like you that have kept us going for over 20 years by giving such nice reviews and telling others how well 3M window film works on your windows to reduce the heat. Thanks again.

06/29/2015

Peter S.

Did the job as advertised. Tinting the windows had a huge effect on the afternoon sun and the house was much cooler. Nice guys.

Description of Work
Applied tint to 6 West facing windows.

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure meeting you and we enjoyed working at your home. Thank you for your kind remarks We are glad that you see the huge difference that 3M window film makes in blocking out the heat and bright sun. Thank you again for your business.

10/28/2014

Nanette A.

Description of Work
Replaced all damaged siding, trim, molding, and back door. I had alot of hail damage from a terrible storm that passed through where we live. The owner always kept in contact with me. He came out to check all work that was done too!! His crew even cleaned up every single bit of all the dameaged stuff that they took off. They also made sure there were nothing was left behind! Very professional, courteous and kind!!.This is a great company!

02/03/2014

joy M.

Job went very well. Gentlemen were very knowledgeable and forthcoming with costs and service available. They answered our request for a consultation promptly. While in our home, they were courteous and respectful, both of us and our home. After hiring them for the job, they got to us quickly and did a very skillful job. We will call definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tinted residential windows for privacy and heat reduction.

09/23/2013

michael S.

It went well. They did a good job. They were prompt and the quality of their work was excellent. It's pretty straightforward.

Description of Work
We used D & R Pro Trim for window tinting. They tinted the windows on two cars I have.

07/30/2013

Stanley S.

The two brothers who own and operate D&R are outstanding to work with...very professional. Their product is pricey but I believe it's worth it for the quality and their workmanship. This should lower our utility costs significantly. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Installed tinting on West side windows

06/17/2013

Paul M.

The brothers installed the film quickly and cleanly, and at this point, it has done as advertised. They arrived when they said they would, were professional and polite, and we are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Placed 3M thermofilm on the windows on the west side of our house.

Category window tinting,security windows

07/17/2012

David B.

They were a little difficult to locate online, which is why I am writing this review. Hopefully it will help others. We recently bought a western exposure ranch style home with some decorative arch windows and transoms. By 3pm the entire front of the house was so hot, and remained hot with a terrible glare until the sun set. We were forced to close all drapes and installed black sheets over the arches and transoms. Miserable. In our prior Texas home, we had tinted the windows using a 3M dealer, and we were very happy with those results, so I set out to look for a 3M provider here near OKC. I finally found D & R through the 3M website and told them what we needed. They were able to give me a 'rough' estimate over the phone, and scheduled a home visit within days. They brought several options for the storm door, since I didn't know what I wanted on that, and were able to give me some insight about each product so that I could choose the best option for us, balancing privacy and heat reduction without the super-shiny reflective surface that we did not want.On the install day, a team of two arrived early (they had called to see if that was okay)- it did not take them long to get all the windows done, replacing blinds and other curtains and cleaning up after themselves as well. We could tell a difference within hours. Our total sq.ft was 108, but tricky because of the arches and transom. Fast, efficient service by professional, polite team. I would absolutely refer them for residential window tinting.

Description of Work
tint 12 windows front of house including storm door - desired heat shield/light privacy

Category window tinting,security windows

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We install solar, safety, and decorative window films in residential homes as well as in commercial buildings.

We do not do automobile window tinting.